BY BOSCIA #30 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

A package of peppermint-infused blotting linens that Instantly blot away excess oil and perspiration without disturbing your makeup. Keep skin refreshed and matte this holiday season. Made from high quality, finely-woven leaf fibers of the exotic abaca tree plant, these blotting linens control oil on-the-go, naturally touching up without disturbing makeup. The invigorating essence of peppermint gives the ultimate fresh sensation to pep up your complexion, while the convenient slim package fits perfectly in your pocket, handbag, or desk drawer. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Allissa G.
Plymouth, VT
I have a super oily face! I saw these on sale on Sephora and bought them. I like them but I have to use more than 1 at a time. I like the scent but the scent goes away from the whole package pretty quickly. Doesn't mess up my foundation.
Debbie R.
Norwich, CT
I love these blotting sheets! My skin is usually oily in the T-zone during the summer and these do the jobs of soaking up the extra oil really well. Plus they come in cute packaging and fit in any purse or clutch. Highly recommend!
Fernanda P.
New Rochelle, NY
Love these. Great for oily skin! These smell delicious. I know the smell fades so I just kept the plastic wrap packaging. Great price too! I love the amount of them for the price it's a great value. Totally recommend these!!!
Aspyn B.
Melba, ID
Blotting sheets are a must when you have oily skin like mine! I loved using this product for the first time, they're definitely some of the better ones that I've used! I would highly recommend this product!
Brooke H.
Morgantown, WV
These are so refreshing, so minty, so tingly, so wonderful, and too expensive! I love these but the CVS and Rite Aid brands without the peppermint are so much cheaper. This product is a treat yoself thing!!
Tiffany W.
Mount Vernon, NY
I have super oily skin and these always help me when I'm looking a bit too shiny. Never disappoints. Will repurchase again and again. Got it from Sephora :)
Rebecca W.
Port St Lucie, FL
Affordable and get the job done! I don't get too oily during the day except a little on my tzone and these sheets help absorb any oils on my face.
Alicia L.
Los Angeles, CA
I like this product because it removes all the shine and it smells nice great size to have in your purse.
Paige V.
Ridgewood, NY
Works well and leaves a tingly feeling behind. Makes your face feel refreshed after a long oily day!
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
At 10 dollars for 100 sheets that's 10 cents a sheet. These sheets are pretty big and they don't rip as easy as some of the other cheaper brands do. They also pick everything up quickly and leave behind a mattified complexion.
My skin is extremely oily with adult hormonal acne because of excessive oil production and hormones. I wash my face and within an hour I'm slick enough that my hand just slides over my forehead or anywhere on my face. It's disgusting and since I wear full glam makeup daily this is pretty problematic for keeping my makeup from sliding off of my face.
I now use mattifying toner, moisturizer, primer, foundation, powder and spray but this gets me 4 to 6 hours at best before needing to touch up the excessive greasiness and I have to do it before my makeup slides off in a way that doesn't disturb my really expensive makeup products so touch up can stay to a minimum.
I have used up one whole pack already and am on to my second one. I fill up a minimum of 3 sheets per blotting and do this about 2 to 3 times a day.
I just lay down in the middle of the area that will get the most coverage and rub my finger tips over it a couple times. Pick it up and its almost see through it looks so greasy. It leaves my skin completely matte with a slight cooling sensation that is soft and light and lasts a few seconds.
It doesn't work as well if you are sliding it over your skin and using it that way so I suggest my technique for maximum results.
It doesn't pick up or disturb my makeup even if it's just applied. It is super effective.
The only con is that it closes by tabs going inside the package. The cardboard package is a bit thin and even thinner at the tabs so those break and rip easily which means it won't stay closed which means it can't just lay around my purse because it will get dirty or ripped but it does fine and travels well in its own zipper pocket.
I totally recommend to anyone who gets even a little oily. You will love these.
Much easier and more effective and better for your skin and make up than some toilet paper. They seem expensive at first but they last a long time and are a lot bigger with a lot more sheets than the cheaper drugstore brands like the dollar elf ones with ten sheets a packet.
The packaging decoration is so adorable and girly and stylish as well. There's almost nothing not to love.
Don't miss out. Head to sephora online now to get yours.
Nancy R.
Commerce City, CO
Do these work as well as the charcoal blotting linens
Jenny P.
Montgomery, AL
Is there a Boscia sheet that y'all recommend over these? These are my fav so far!
Victoria F.