BY BOSCIA #35 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

A limited-edition, holiday package of peppermint-infused, portable blotting sheets made from 100 percent natural Abaca Tree fiber to absorb oil without disturbing makeup. Blot away excess oil and perspiration without budging your makeup. Made from finely-woven lear fibers of the exotic Abaca Tree Plant and infused with the soothing essence of peppermint to freshen skin, these blotting sheets are just what you need for oil-control on-the-go. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is dermatologist-tested and is free of preservatives, artificial fragrance, ethanol alcohol, gluten-free, and color.

Amanne S.
Alameda, CA
I love these blotting linens! They do a great job of picking up excess oil on the skin within disrupting my makeup. They're perfect for everyday use, even when you're not sitting in the sun.
Isabell C.
Mt.pleasant
It was a rurally good product,I was very impressed with the way it left me feeling after words I would highlight recommend it to anyone who is look for a reliable source    So ya
Annah W.
Rock Hill, SC
Bought these on an impulse buy bc there were some samples I wanted and I needed to add one more thing to my cart XD I've repurchased since then bc they are amazing!! They don't remove my makeup and they prevent me from breaking out bc I'm leaving so much oil on my face all day (I'm very oily naturally). I freaking love that I can use one or two of these and then a dust of powder and look so fresh like I just did my makeup. Plus the price is good and they smell amazing!!
Eugenia B.
Las Vegas, NV
I was so excited to get these (ordered them online) because I love peppermint and I always use blotting sheets. I wish I had tried them in a store because the quality was not what I was expecting. They smelled great but the paper was a little waxy feeling? I felt that I had to use twice as many sheets compared to some other brands I've tried because it just wasn't absorbing all the oil but kinda just moving it around.
Daisy T.
Got these as an impulse buy while doing some inline shopping. Love the packaging and I love the smell. My only con is that it is that the linen is to thin. It can take up to three sheets for me to get rid of the oiliness on my face. Overall, good product. Will be buying more!
Katie B.
Zephyrhills, FL
I love these. They're so convenient to bring on the road with me when I'm going out for the day or when I'm going out at night and want to get the oil off my skin before I go out. I didn't think they'd be as effective as they are. I have super oily skin and it's always covered with oil after I blot my whole face.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Honestly I've never found blotting sheets cheap or expensive where I can only just use one so unlike the others I will not be deducting stars for that. The packaging is unbelievably cute and sturdy especially compared to "cheaper" blotting papers that end up being more expensive and less quality than these. Like elf blotting papers for example. They have a good selection of these for different problems like green tea or charcoal and more. I would have picked another but these were "on sale" for half off at $5 but even at the original $10 for a pack of 100 that's only ten cents a piece for specialty blotting papers. I will be buying and trying more. I'm in love and they work great on my grease ball skin. The volcasmic matte moisturizer has made it so I only need.to blot twice a day now which is great but these come in really handy when that time comes. Love the tissue like dispenser so I don't have to touch all of the sheets in order to peel one from the pile. Much more sanitary. Love.
Emily M.
Los Angeles
I love using these, like the best part is they even have a great smell. They're so easy to keep around and have in my bag for those days my skin gets really oily and I need a little matting. It really does the job in keeping my face oil free. I always buy these, they're just so good to keep around.
Tamara G.
Tonawanda, NY
These are probably the most refreshing blogging sheets anyone could use! Honestly, I was sceptical! I wasn't going to purchase them because blotting sheets are blotting sheets right?! NOT THESE!! after you use them, you skin literally feels refreshed!! If you haven't tried them, I highly recommend
Alex S.
New Orleans
Standard blotting papers, I like to have them on hand when I am going to be running around all day in the humidity. The papers are pretty and smell nice. They come in a nice package but are still just blotting papers and there are many brands that offer this kind of product.