boscia Pink Peppermint Blotting Linens

Instantly blot away excess oil and perspiration without disturbing your makeup. Made from finely-woven leaf fibers of the exotic Abaca Tree Plant and infused with the invigorating essence of Peppermint for the ultimate fresh sensation to pep up your complexion.

How to Use:

Press individual sheet softly on shiny areas of the face. Repeat if necessary.

Natural Abaca Tree Fiber, Peppermint Extract

How well do these work?
Is there a Boscia sheet that y'all recommend over these? These are my fav so far!
Do these work as well as the charcoal blotting linens
Start your review of boscia Pink Peppermint Blotting Linens!
How would you rate this product?
Chesapeake, VA
boscia Pink Peppermint Blotting Linens uploaded by Ashley A.
Purchased at: ULTA
I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT THESE! i carry them everywhere. Any girl with super oily skin will understand that oily skin sucks 😓 but these help so much. Eventhough the packaging in the picture is different than the description picture this is still the same peppermint blotting paper. I found they change the design on the packaging a lot. But they smell good, come in a decent size sheet and really soak up oil and its $10 for 100 sheets. I've tried the clear complexion ones as well and love those too.
San Tan Vly, AZ
These are an oily girls best friend! I keep them handy in my purse so I can grab them when needed. They have a slight peppermint smell but don't tingle in the skin at all. I would recommend these for anyone that needs to touch up their skin.
Saint Paul, MN
These smell nice and they definitely blot up oil. It does it’s job. The cons are that this isn’t a solution to the problem and doesn’t effectively help manage oil production. It does however remove oil that’s there... for about an hour.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this it’s always in my gym bag with all my other oil products. I really really like this I love how nice a pink they are the color surprised me
The blotting linens work well for me. It does not disturb my makeup. It picks up oils and my makeup looks freshly applied again. I don’t love the packaging as it doesn’t hold up in my purse or makeup bag and that’s where this product usually is. It’s on the go with me to be used as a touch up.
Staten Island, NY
boscia Pink Peppermint Blotting Linens uploaded by Anzhelika K.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love those blotting linens and definitely would buy them again! They smell a-m-a-z-i-n-g and freshen the face when applied. This product met and exceeded my expectations. Not to mention the cute packaging, just love that!
Oceanside, CA
These are perfect for hot humid summer days- they are so refreshing and worth every penny. I always have these in my beach bag and my going out handbag because you know we get tend to get sweaty on the dance floor.
Louisville, KY
1,045 reviews
boscia Pink Peppermint Blotting Linens uploaded by Elizabeth C.
Honestly I've never found blotting sheets cheap or expensive where I can only just use one so unlike the others I will not be deducting stars for that. The packaging is unbelievably cute and sturdy especially compared to "cheaper" blotting papers that end up being more expensive and less quality than these. Like elf blotting papers for example. They have a good selection of these for different problems like green tea or charcoal and more. I would have picked another but these were "on sale" for half off at $5 but even at the original $10 for a pack of 100 that's only ten cents a piece for specialty blotting papers. I will be buying and trying more. I'm in love and they work great on my grease ball skin. The volcasmic matte moisturizer has made it so I only need.to blot twice a day now which is great but these come in really handy when that time comes. Love the tissue like dispenser so I don't have to touch all of the sheets in order to peel one from the pile. Much more sanitary. Love.
Ridgewood, NY
boscia Pink Peppermint Blotting Linens uploaded by Paige V.
Works well and leaves a tingly feeling behind. Makes your face feel refreshed after a long oily day!
Got these as an impulse buy while doing some inline shopping. Love the packaging and I love the smell. My only con is that it is that the linen is to thin. It can take up to three sheets for me to get rid of the oiliness on my face. Overall, good product. Will be buying more!