BY BOSCIA #8 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

Instantly blot away excess oil and perspiration without disturbing your makeup. Made from finely-woven leaf fibers of the exotic Abaca Tree Plant and infused with the invigorating essence of Peppermint for the ultimate fresh sensation to pep up your complexion.

How to Use:

Press individual sheet softly on shiny areas of the face. Repeat if necessary.

Natural Abaca Tree Fiber, Peppermint Extract

Peggy M.
This blotting sheet is really good. I got it at Sephora and I usually use it in the middle of the day because my T-zone gets especially oily. Each pack comes with 100 sheets and they are pretty big. It also does not disturb my makeup.
Lynn B.
These smell like peppermint and are refreshing. They absorb oil without ruining your foundation. It doesn’t build up like powder. I keep them in my gym bag, purse and car. I’ll keep buying them. Try them as they are affordable.
Leah P.
Halethorpe
I love having blotting papers on hand and I feel like these are a nice upgrade to the standard drugstore kind.  I really appreciated the scent and the refreshing feel of the pink peppermint linens and they continue to be something that I keep in every bag.
Nicole G.
Mequon, WI
I have pretty oily skin, so I wanted to find a blotting paper that worked for me. It wasn't as effective as I was hoping, so sadly, it did not meet my expectations. It's not particularly expensive, but it's not worth the few dollars if it doesn't work well. I will not be purchasing this again.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
At 10 dollars for 100 sheets that's 10 cents a sheet. These sheets are pretty big and they don't rip as easy as some of the other cheaper brands do. They also pick everything up quickly and leave behind a mattified complexion.
My skin is extremely oily with adult hormonal acne because of excessive oil production and hormones. I wash my face and within an hour I'm slick enough that my hand just slides over my forehead or anywhere on my face. It's disgusting and since I wear full glam makeup daily this is pretty problematic for keeping my makeup from sliding off of my face.
I now use mattifying toner, moisturizer, primer, foundation, powder and spray but this gets me 4 to 6 hours at best before needing to touch up the excessive greasiness and I have to do it before my makeup slides off in a way that doesn't disturb my really expensive makeup products so touch up can stay to a minimum.
I have used up one whole pack already and am on to my second one. I fill up a minimum of 3 sheets per blotting and do this about 2 to 3 times a day.
I just lay down in the middle of the area that will get the most coverage and rub my finger tips over it a couple times. Pick it up and its almost see through it looks so greasy. It leaves my skin completely matte with a slight cooling sensation that is soft and light and lasts a few seconds.
It doesn't work as well if you are sliding it over your skin and using it that way so I suggest my technique for maximum results.
It doesn't pick up or disturb my makeup even if it's just applied. It is super effective.
The only con is that it closes by tabs going inside the package. The cardboard package is a bit thin and even thinner at the tabs so those break and rip easily which means it won't stay closed which means it can't just lay around my purse because it will get dirty or ripped but it does fine and travels well in its own zipper pocket.
I totally recommend to anyone who gets even a little oily. You will love these.
Much easier and more effective and better for your skin and make up than some toilet paper. They seem expensive at first but they last a long time and are a lot bigger with a lot more sheets than the cheaper drugstore brands like the dollar elf ones with ten sheets a packet.
The packaging decoration is so adorable and girly and stylish as well. There's almost nothing not to love.
Don't miss out. Head to sephora online now to get yours.
Amanne S.
Alameda, CA
I love these blotting linens! They do a great job of picking up excess oil on the skin within disrupting my makeup. They're perfect for everyday use, even when you're not sitting in the sun.
Isabell C.
Mt.pleasant
It was a rurally good product,I was very impressed with the way it left me feeling after words I would highlight recommend it to anyone who is look for a reliable source    So ya
Alyssa S.
These are my absolute favorite blotting sheets. I've tried others (Clean and Clear, Sephora brand, the Tatcha ones with gold leaf), but these take the cake. You can use both sides of the sheet, and they're thin, making it easy to press into all the nooks and crannies of your face. The packaging is slim, making it easy to throw in your wallet, clutch or purse, and it neatly dispenses one sheet at a time. I've repurchased these blotting linens at least ten times! (And will continue to...for as long as Boscia makes them!)
Melissa E.
Mesa, AZ
These are an oily girls best friend! I keep them handy in my purse so I can grab them when needed.
They have a slight peppermint smell but don't tingle in the skin at all. I would recommend these for anyone that needs to touch up their skin.
Annah W.
Rock Hill, SC
Bought these on an impulse buy bc there were some samples I wanted and I needed to add one more thing to my cart XD I've repurchased since then bc they are amazing!! They don't remove my makeup and they prevent me from breaking out bc I'm leaving so much oil on my face all day (I'm very oily naturally). I freaking love that I can use one or two of these and then a dust of powder and look so fresh like I just did my makeup. Plus the price is good and they smell amazing!!
Nancy R.
Commerce City, CO
Do these work as well as the charcoal blotting linens
Jenny P.
Montgomery, AL
Is there a Boscia sheet that y'all recommend over these? These are my fav so far!
Victoria F.