boscia Peppermint Blotting Linens Stay Luminous uploaded by Johnay C.

BY BOSCIA

3 brand new limited edition blotting linens designed to absorb oil with a refreshing peppermint effect.
boscia Pink Peppermint blotting linens’ artwork was made in collaboration with Valley Cruise Press! Collect all 3 designs!

How to Use :

Press individual sheet softly on shiny areas of the face. Repeat if necessary.

Natural Abaca Leaf Fiber, Peppermint Extract

M H.
This can’t just be my imagination... but these linens are much flimsier than the other classic boscia ones. It still soaks up the oil, but I feel like I need to use an additional 1 or 2 sheets. I like the fresh and minty feel it provides, but I don’t like how I can see some of my makeup coming off on the sheets.
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
I’ve always been a big fan of blotting papers since i’m OILY! Super effective! I keep these on me when i’ll be in hot environments or if I’ll be moving a lot! Super cheap from Sephora, only $7!! Smells aaaamazing as well! a refreshing peppermint!
Sabrina S.
Galveston
Not much to say about blotting papers, but this one does do the job. It always makes me go ewe and oh wow when I use these. If not for the blotting papers I don’t think I would have known at times how oily my nose can get.
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
Love these blotting papers! They keep my skin controlled when I do not have time to add translucent powder! They smell great too! Super affordable .. i’d totally recommend to someone with oily skin who needs to check it!
Linda M.
Makes your face feel so fresh after using these! Every time I feel like I'm getting oily I blot my face with one of the papers and my face will feel refreshed all day!
keren a.
Crowley, LA
1,319 reviews
This is really good blotting papers. They catch all oils from your makeup and doesn't smudge a inch of it off.
Fatima A.
New York
I really wanna try this product hopefully I get to try this soon or later because it really looks good
Taylor M.
Cincinnati, OH
Do these leave a peppermint scent on your skin?
Alicia M.
¿Suavizan el rostro después de utilizarlo?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,279 reviews
Omg does this really get all the dirt out for how long ?

Sephora