BeautySkinBath & BodyBath & Body
Boscia Papaya And Pomegranate Enzyme Exfoliating Body Cleanser

Boscia Papaya And Pomegranate Enzyme Exfoliating Body Cleanser

What it is: An energizing, gel-textured body cleanser to help smooth, clarify and brighten skin, leaving it feeling soft and looking healthy. What it does: Powered by papaya and pomegranate fruit enzymes along with lactic and mandelic AHAs, this tingly cleanser helps resurface skin, helps skin retain moisture and sweeps away dead skin cells for a polished and glowing look. How to use: Squeeze the cleanser onto your palm or a washcloth and massage

How well does this work on body acne? What about scarring?
Start your review of Boscia Papaya And Pomegranate Enzyme Exfoliating Body Cleanser!
How would you rate this product?
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Boscia Papaya And Pomegranate Enzyme Exfoliating Body Cleanser uploaded by Rosie N.
I'm digging this bottle! It's the one where you twist the top and turn it to squeeze the product out and then twist it back to close it. This can get slightly messy since it's a liquidy soap but it's in the shower so it's okay. The fruit enzyme in this helps exfoliate the dead skin cell and dry patches. It's super gentle and nice. Surprisingly not much of a scent from pomegranate, papaya, or even the rosemary or citrus oil. And there's AHA to help with uneven skin tones and fine lines. So far, I'm liking it! Again just don't expect a scented product. For this 9.6 oz bottle, it goes for $35. Overall, it's pricey but it works. I might consider buying it again if it's on sale!
Holly  D.
Beverly, MA
Boscia Papaya And Pomegranate Enzyme Exfoliating Body Cleanser uploaded by Holly  D.
Boscia Papaya And Pomegranate Enzyme Exfoliating Body Cleanser Exfoliating Cleanser - Loved the packaging, hated the smell - it smells like straight chemicals BUT that’s likely because this thin gel is packed with AHA’s/BHA’s that get rid of oil/breakouts quickly. It’s good for after a sweaty workout, but for a daily shower gel it’s just way too stripping and drying. It’s good for very acne prone or congested skin, but otherwise this skip this, not to mention its $35 for an 8 oz bottle. I’ll finish the bottle but I won’t rebuy this, so bummed!
Angel H.
Boscia Papaya And Pomegranate Enzyme Exfoliating Body Cleanser uploaded by Angel H.
I recieved this product direct from Boscia to test out prior to it coming out. This was my first ever AHA/Exfoliating enzyme body cleanser and honestly, I was not disappointed. I'm giving it 4 stars, just based of the smell. It's not strong and would've thought it would've smelled a little fruity, due to the papaya; but it has a slight medicated scent to me (which can be great for those who have sensitive skin/ doesn't use fragrances.) As for the results, I used it on a loofah and need to say that a little bit goes a loooong way. It lather ups a lot, but I definitely felt smoother skin after the first use and finishing the bottle.
Lisa G.
Boscia Papaya And Pomegranate Enzyme Exfoliating Body Cleanser uploaded by Lisa G.
Boscia Papaya And Pomegranate Enzyme Exfoliating Body Cleanser #Boscia This might just be the best product I've purchased this year! I am in love with this shower gel. It has the most subtle essential oil/citrus scent and just smells so clean. A little goes a long way - it lathers beautifully and rinses easily without leaving any residue behind. The packaging is so modern and I love the screw top dispenser. This is a definite repurchase!
Ci C.
Does it smell like Pine-sol? Sure does! Does it help clean your body? Sure does! Does it help eliminate my backne and other body acne while also leaving me smooth to the touch? SURE DOES!!
Anne S.
Selden, NY
Smell is a little odd and not my favorite. This is great I'd you have problem skin on your body but I didn't see any change in firmness or major exfoliation. Not worth the price in my honest opinion.