BY BOSCIA

A collection of multitasking must-haves for all skin types. Create a lustrous, flawless finish as it hydrates, firms, and soothes the skin with cult-favorite B.B. Cream SPF 27 PA++, and dissolve face and eye makeup (even waterproof) with the refreshing, gentle, and bestselling MakeUp-BreakUp Cool Cleansing Oil. The sensational Super-Cool De-Puffing Eye Balm instantly diminishes puffiness, dark circles, and fine lines, leaving skin rejuvenated and protected. This set contains: - 1.7 oz MakeUp-BreakUp Cool Cleansing Oil - 1.75 oz BB Cream SPF 27 PA++ - 0.14 oz Super-Cool De-Puffing Eye Balm It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan All products in this set are preservative- and ethanol alchohol-free. They are dermatologist tested, pH balanced, and 100 percent artificial fragrance and artificial color free with no animal testing and no animal ingredients.

Britni L.
Tampa, FL
This is a great way to try some of Boscia's great products, but without having to make a commitment to buying the full size items which can get costly. I will start with my favorite: Make Up Break Up Cleansing Oil. Hands down the coolest product I have EVER tried. I wear heavy liquid eye liner, I color in my brows, and always wear shadows and mascara. I barely have to use much of this product to remove all my eye makeup with ease. The best thing about this product is I can rub my eyes all I want and when I open them, I don't get a horrid burning sensation. It really cleans your makeup off quickly and easily, and without the burn that usually comes with using any oil based makeup remover. Next up we have the *OIL FREE* BB Cream with 27 SPF. I like to use this as my foundation underneath powder when I don't need a lot of coverage. I am very oily so using this with a mattifying primer is a MUST. I have never used any other BB Creams so I can't compare it to another brand but compared to my MakeUp Forever foundation I love the coverage,color, and SPF it provides for being a BB Cream. Lastly we have the Super Cool Eye De-puffing Balm which is AWESOME! A must have for early mornings after long nights. Super cooling effect to leave you feeling fresh and awakened and ready for the day! Can be used under makeup.
Alli T.
Love love love everything in this set, this is the only line that doesn't irritate my skin. Also blends well for porcelain to medium skin tones without looking caked.
Michela P.
Acton, MA
This is the absolute best way to try a few of Boscia's products. Boscia is one of my favorite companies.I love the BB cream especially, it is light yet has amazing coverage. The pack is a bit pricey- I bought mine on Amazon for 39.95, but the contents are worth the price. I highly recommend these products to those seeking a clean, fresh and natural look.
Kimberly B.
San Diego, CA
Loved this value set ! The standout product is the depuffing cream. It is amazing you literally feel it working in minutes and see a huge difference !
Chelsea E.
Saginaw, MI
Boscia's bb cream changes with your skin tone and it is very light coverage. I love makeup breakup to take of my makeup too!
Maria V.
Great product absolutely in love with it works great !! It's very nice packaged !
Sara L.
St. Jerome
Amazing deal to try out some of the brand products. I did not love the cleansing power of the oil cleanser , my face felt clean and fresh but after I toned it I could see there was a lot left on my skin. The cooling stick is amazing, works in a few second. The bb cream was nice but to light for my skin.
Meli B.
I used it and I liked it a lot, it's my favorite
I used it a long time ago, I remember it was the best of all, I would certainly