BY BOSCIA

An ultra-light moisturizer with SPF 15. Boscia Oil-Free Daily Hydration SPF 15 controls shine, refines pores, provides continual moisture, and fights signs of aging. This skincare essential multitasks by protecting the skin against harmful UVA/UVB rays, external pollution, and environmental stress. It is packed with oil-moderating botanicals that offer both anti-bacterial benefits and intensive hydration. Pores and lines are minimized, leaving a smooth, healthy look and feel. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petro-Chemicals- Phthalates This formula is 100% preservative free. Ideal for all skin types, including sensitive skin.

boscia Oil-Free SPF 15 Daily Hydration
  • "I absolutely love this moisturizer! It's great for sensitive skin, as it doesn't irritate the skin while not making it oily either. It works perfectly, definitely worth the higher price." in 15 reviews
  • "Very nice moisturizer and also offers have spf in it which is a big plus ..... Very gentle yes very moisturizing... It worked well on my sensitive and oily skin" in 14 reviews
  • "I love this cream so much.Its so good for my skin becuse I have very dry skin." in 6 reviews
  • "was looking for a good moisturizer that didnt make my combination skin very shiny or too matte." in 1 review
  • "I am in love with this product it last forever a little bit goes a very long way." in 1 review
Justine A.
Humble, TX
This cleansing oil gets all makeup off very easily. It smells fantastic and is very hydrating on your skin. The only thing I dislike is it burns my eyes. I wouldn't purchase again because most of my makeup is on my eyes.
Nathalie W.
Victoria, BC
Use this lotion everyday! Light weight and moisturizing and doesn't make me break out. Has a bit of a funny scent though...
Fatema S.
Bedford , NS
I LOVE this peel! its not only super lightweight, but after my first application, my skin was noticeably smooth, brighter, and clear! Its great for my sensitive skin. I repurchase this every time I run out.
I have found that I like most of the boscia face products. They work good for any skin type
Ada H.
San Diego, CA
I use this every day and I absolutely love the way it feels on my skin! It feels a bit tacky at first, but I got over that pretty quickly and always use it before I prime or put any makeup on.
Samira H.
Saint Louis, MO
I loved this moisturizer! Made me skin feel hydrated and fresh! Didn't feel like it was too much!
Ruby R.
PROCTORVILLE , OH
A good moisturizer with SPF for oily skin. This moisturizer works by helping you to retain the moisture that is already in your skin, it does not add a lot of extra moisture and that makes it great for oily skinned people who need occasional help. I have acne prone skin and this moisturizer did not cause me to break out.
Jenn Z.
Savannah, GA
This product does not leave that typical oil or greasy feel that you get when you use moisturizerS with spf in it.
Brooke A.
Spanish Fork, UT
Love anything with spf and although it's only 15, it's great if you're going to work and coming home. You can get burned just driving and this provides as a moisturizer as well.
Luana B.
Astoria, NY
Melanie
Would you recommend this product for those with combination-oily and sensitive skin? Did it cause any breakouts?