BY BOSCIA

An ultra-light moisturizer with SPF 15. Boscia Oil-Free Daily Hydration SPF 15 controls shine, refines pores, provides continual moisture, and fights signs of aging. This skincare essential multitasks by protecting the skin against harmful UVA/UVB rays, external pollution, and environmental stress. It is packed with oil-moderating botanicals that offer both anti-bacterial benefits and intensive hydration. Pores and lines are minimized, leaving a smooth, healthy look and feel. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petro-Chemicals- Phthalates This formula is 100% preservative free. Ideal for all skin types, including sensitive skin.

boscia Oil-Free SPF 15 Daily Hydration

Start your review of boscia Oil-Free SPF 15 Daily Hydration!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I absolutely love this moisturizer! It's great for sensitive skin, as it doesn't irritate the skin while not making it oily either. It works perfectly, definitely worth the higher price." in 15 reviews
  • "Very nice moisturizer and also offers have spf in it which is a big plus ..... Very gentle yes very moisturizing... It worked well on my sensitive and oily skin" in 14 reviews
  • "I love this cream so much.Its so good for my skin becuse I have very dry skin." in 6 reviews
  • "was looking for a good moisturizer that didnt make my combination skin very shiny or too matte." in 1 review
  • "I am in love with this product it last forever a little bit goes a very long way." in 1 review
tanisha m.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Not worth the money. i was very exited to try this , and was only let down by the consistancy
LEXA C.
I use this after I shower and nothing. I don’t know if I’m using it wrong or if it’s just me but I don’t really see a difference in anything? It’s not pricey but not really worth it to me. I wouldn’t buy it again. 😬
Rocelmar F.
Weston, FL
My skin is oily, but still I need to hydratate it, It's always hard for me to find one hydration oil that doesn't let my skin more oily than usual. That's why I purchased this product, but It didn't work. I used it for three weeks and my skin was way more oily than before. If your skin it's like mine, don't try this'
Julia J.
Good if you have really oily skin. It dries my skin out sometimes so I do not use it very often.
Claire F.
I had a several samples of this product from sephora so I was able to use it for several weeks. When I rub it in my skin it peels off. I'm not over rubbing justnorally covering my face with the product and it's like rubber and peels off. Couldn't figure out how to not peel so I would not pay for this product
Cindy P.
Miami
This product did help my oily facial skin but on in certain parts. The product wasnt great but it was alright. I only used this product one time.
Sarah B.
This left the texture of my skin something awful. I would not recommend if your skin is sensitive to certain products. This is hydrating enough, but it left my skin feeling like it had a bunch of dips.
Jessica P.
Pickering, ON
I bought it because a Sephora representative told me to. I bought a bunch of Boscia products and only two of them worked.
Jaycie M.
Choctaw, OK
This moisturizer was nice because it didn't leave my skin feeling oily, however I didn't feel like it lasted very long. I think when I run out I will try something different as I thought it was pricey for how long it lasted.
Meaghan T.
Revere, Ma
I like this cream the packaging is nice and it smells good but I feel like once it completely dries it ends up making my face dry instead of hydrated. I don't know if it's just my severely dry skin but I might try a different product next time.
Melanie
Would you recommend this product for those with combination-oily and sensitive skin? Did it cause any breakouts?