BY BOSCIA

An ultra-light moisturizer with SPF 15. Boscia Oil-Free Daily Hydration SPF 15 controls shine, refines pores, provides continual moisture, and fights signs of aging. This skincare essential multitasks by protecting the skin against harmful UVA/UVB rays, external pollution, and environmental stress. It is packed with oil-moderating botanicals that offer both anti-bacterial benefits and intensive hydration. Pores and lines are minimized, leaving a smooth, healthy look and feel. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petro-Chemicals- Phthalates This formula is 100% preservative free. Ideal for all skin types, including sensitive skin.

boscia Oil-Free SPF 15 Daily Hydration

Start your review of boscia Oil-Free SPF 15 Daily Hydration!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I absolutely love this moisturizer! It's great for sensitive skin, as it doesn't irritate the skin while not making it oily either. It works perfectly, definitely worth the higher price." in 15 reviews
  • "Very nice moisturizer and also offers have spf in it which is a big plus ..... Very gentle yes very moisturizing... It worked well on my sensitive and oily skin" in 14 reviews
  • "I love this cream so much.Its so good for my skin becuse I have very dry skin." in 6 reviews
  • "was looking for a good moisturizer that didnt make my combination skin very shiny or too matte." in 1 review
  • "I am in love with this product it last forever a little bit goes a very long way." in 1 review
Truc V.
Chantilly, VA
I somehow lucked out and found this product at Marshall's for $10 and just tried it without reading any reviews on it and loved it. The formula is pretty lightweight but super moisturizing and doesn't make my face feel greasy or oily after a few hours like some moisturizers do. There is a light fragrance but it's not super noticeable and definitely fades after a little bit. A little goes a long way with this product and the pump dispenser works great! The SPF is also a big bonus as sun protection is pretty important to me.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
1,116 reviews
Boscia by far makes the best skincare products! They have something for every skincare type or concern! Best of all they actually do what they say they are going to do! The boscia Oil-Free SPF 15 Daily Hydration is perfect for people that have oily skin and do not want a heavy moisturizer on their face during the day! It gives you that added SPF15 while moisturizing your face with out making you look like a grease ball! Which is a win win!
Celeena M.
Paterson, NJ
I love using this under a light weight bb cream. Its great that it has spf. Its bot much but its ok if you're not laying out in the sun
Lizzie B.
Arlington
This moisturizer is  amazing! It is by far my favorite moisturizer. The packaging is so cute and the product itself is easy to apply and totally affordable. I bought this many times and I will continue to buy it! I would definitely recommend this product!
Mariam B.
Greenwood, AR
I love how light weight this lotion is! It's perfect under my daily makeup and absorbs so well to my skin! I love the compactness of the tube and feel like it's so easy to use! I would definitely recommend this lotion!
Karina V.
Fontana, CA
Always feels light but feels like it protects skin instantly definitely recommend as a sun protecting cream
KMesha M.
I have very oily skin and this is a great product for every day use . Its light weight, keeps the skin hydrated but does not clog the pores. Since I've been using this moisturizer I have noticed my makeup does not look oily at the end of the day like it would before. It keeps my skin looking youthful , clear of blemishes and smooth.
Rae-Ann C.
Queen Creek, AZ
I love this stuff for summer it's so light weight and makes my skin feel good and look good. It doesn't feel. Super heavy which is a plus in my book. For summer
Mackenzie C.
La feria, TX
I've been looking for a moisturizer that really helps reduce oil but still moisturize my face! I finally found it!
It also doesn't sting my eyes!
Camille G.
I really like this stuff I have dry skin, with some breakouts. I found this to be perfect for the spring/summer its light but hydrating.
Melanie
Would you recommend this product for those with combination-oily and sensitive skin? Did it cause any breakouts?