BY BOSCIA

An ultra-light moisturizer with SPF 15. Boscia Oil-Free Daily Hydration SPF 15 controls shine, refines pores, provides continual moisture, and fights signs of aging. This skincare essential multitasks by protecting the skin against harmful UVA/UVB rays, external pollution, and environmental stress. It is packed with oil-moderating botanicals that offer both anti-bacterial benefits and intensive hydration. Pores and lines are minimized, leaving a smooth, healthy look and feel. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petro-Chemicals- Phthalates This formula is 100% preservative free. Ideal for all skin types, including sensitive skin.

boscia Oil-Free SPF 15 Daily Hydration
  • "I absolutely love this moisturizer! It's great for sensitive skin, as it doesn't irritate the skin while not making it oily either. It works perfectly, definitely worth the higher price." in 15 reviews
  • "Very nice moisturizer and also offers have spf in it which is a big plus ..... Very gentle yes very moisturizing... It worked well on my sensitive and oily skin" in 14 reviews
  • "I love this cream so much.Its so good for my skin becuse I have very dry skin." in 6 reviews
  • "was looking for a good moisturizer that didnt make my combination skin very shiny or too matte." in 1 review
  • "I am in love with this product it last forever a little bit goes a very long way." in 1 review
Erica V.
Lawrenceville, GA
Their moisturizer keeps my skin hydrated with out feeling oily. A bonus is that it has a SPF15 so it helps protect the skin. Would recommend to anyone who has combination/oily skin.
Claudia F.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I have really oily skin and this does a magnificent job at moisturizing my skin but not leaving a gross greasy feel or look to the face. It's gentle and smells fresh and it's light. I love using this every day before priming my face. It's fab!!!
Meaghan T.
Revere, Ma
I like this cream the packaging is nice and it smells good but I feel like once it completely dries it ends up making my face dry instead of hydrated. I don't know if it's just my severely dry skin but I might try a different product next time.
Alayna C.
Enterprise, AL
This product is great for girls with dry skin. It keeps my skin moisturized all day and doesn't break me out. Another plus is it has SPF 15 which is perfect for the summer time!
Sejal D.
Bradenton, FL
Amazing feeling. I have oily/combination skin and this moisturizer keeps my skin feeling soft and hydrated without looking greasy. I've been using it for a few months and I'm not sure if it prevents aging but my skin has never looked as fresh and supple. I actually got a few compliments from strangers saying I looked younger then my age!
Erica M.
Whittier, CA
Excellent for oily skin. Keeps face matte for approx 4 hours. It is pricey but worth it. Make up looks flawless. It's definitely my go to moisturizer. I've bought it about 4 times already. Last about 6 months. I would definitely recommend! With for the price!!
amber w.
I have used this for awhile. I love the brand. I have sensitive skin and this works well for my skin. I use it on days when I'm just at home since the spf is low or days I'll be inside more. my skin feels nice and hydrated.
Mikala K.
Norton, MA
This is a good moisturizer. It's lightly scented and light on the skin. I like that it has spf so I feel like my skin is being protected. I didn't breakout, so that's a plus! I'd definitely like to explore this brand more.
Alicia N.
Blackwood, NJ
I love, love, love my Boscia products. I initially bought a trial kit at Sephora and now I'm hooked. This moisturizer is very rich and enjoyable to put on the face.
Mariam B.
Greenwood, AR
I love how light weight this lotion is! It's perfect under my daily makeup and absorbs so well to my skin! I love the compactness of the tube and feel like it's so easy to use! I would definitely recommend this lotion!
Laura C.
Los Angeles , CA
I tried a small sample of this cream from Sephora but I'm still unsure if to buy it or not. Is this a good cream? does it work? ive dry skin but oily cream make me break out so I wanna know if this cream will hydrate my skin and how long will it last?
Melanie
Would you recommend this product for those with combination-oily and sensitive skin? Did it cause any breakouts?
Danielle B.
Warwick, RI
Is this good for oily skin like it says?!? boscia Oil-Free SPF 15 Daily Hydration