BY BOSCIA

An ultra-light moisturizer with SPF 15. Boscia Oil-Free Daily Hydration SPF 15 controls shine, refines pores, provides continual moisture, and fights signs of aging. This skincare essential multitasks by protecting the skin against harmful UVA/UVB rays, external pollution, and environmental stress. It is packed with oil-moderating botanicals that offer both anti-bacterial benefits and intensive hydration. Pores and lines are minimized, leaving a smooth, healthy look and feel. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petro-Chemicals- Phthalates This formula is 100% preservative free. Ideal for all skin types, including sensitive skin.

boscia Oil-Free SPF 15 Daily Hydration
  • "I absolutely love this moisturizer! It's great for sensitive skin, as it doesn't irritate the skin while not making it oily either. It works perfectly, definitely worth the higher price." in 15 reviews
  • "Very nice moisturizer and also offers have spf in it which is a big plus ..... Very gentle yes very moisturizing... It worked well on my sensitive and oily skin" in 14 reviews
  • "I love this cream so much.Its so good for my skin becuse I have very dry skin." in 6 reviews
  • "was looking for a good moisturizer that didnt make my combination skin very shiny or too matte." in 1 review
  • "I am in love with this product it last forever a little bit goes a very long way." in 1 review
Jasmine S.
Woodland Hls, CA
I absolutely love this product! I love the size and convenience, because i can always have it on the go. It is water base and definitely one of my favorite daily moisturizers in the summer months and on the go.
Tara R.
Ventura, CA
I absolutely love this moisturizer. I use it before putting on my makeup of the day and it does not make me oily at all unlike other moisturizers. I love how light weight yet hydrating this feels on my skin !
Montia H.
Birmingham, AL
I love this product! I have extremely oily sensitive skin. The Florida sun bakes me like a hot potato. I've been searching for a sunscreen fur my face and an associate at Sephora recommended it. It protects my skin from burning and doesn't leave my skin feeling oily or clammy
Brittany F.
Palm Harbor, FL
This is a great cleanser for dry skin. My favorite time to use this is in the winter, when my skin is more dry and i do not apply spf as an additional step in my routine (i only do this in the summer)
Kate S.
WEST ROXBURY, MA
Having combo skin it's sometimes hard to find something that does its job one are of my skin and causing chaos on the other. This product does the job. Works on my normal areas and my oily areas.
Adriana C.
Washington, DC
Spring find!! I have combination skin and my t-zone can get seriously oily. This moisturizer keeps it all under control all day, it is absolutely amazing and a little goes a long way!! Love!!
Kathy K.
This is a great product because it's lightweight and it has spf in it. I love it because it's so lightweight and it protects me from the sun on any average day. Also, it doesn't break it out
Ada H.
San Diego, CA
I use this every day and I absolutely love the way it feels on my skin! It feels a bit tacky at first, but I got over that pretty quickly and always use it before I prime or put any makeup on.
Miriam H.
This product is so great and it really helps keep my skin's moisture locked in during the day. I sometimes use this at night before I sleep but I do find that it can be a little too thick. the product is a little pricey but I think it is well worth it!
Devynne C.
Centerville, UT
Love this product! It provides some spf protection and is also a great lightweight moisturizer. It doesn't break me out, I just wish it were a little heavier. When my skin is really dry or irritated I sometimes have to layer it with a second product.
Laura C.
Los Angeles , CA
I tried a small sample of this cream from Sephora but I'm still unsure if to buy it or not. Is this a good cream? does it work? ive dry skin but oily cream make me break out so I wanna know if this cream will hydrate my skin and how long will it last?
Melanie
Would you recommend this product for those with combination-oily and sensitive skin? Did it cause any breakouts?
Danielle B.
Warwick, RI
Is this good for oily skin like it says?!? boscia Oil-Free SPF 15 Daily Hydration