BY BOSCIA

An ultra-light moisturizer with SPF 15. Boscia Oil-Free Daily Hydration SPF 15 controls shine, refines pores, provides continual moisture, and fights signs of aging. This skincare essential multitasks by protecting the skin against harmful UVA/UVB rays, external pollution, and environmental stress. It is packed with oil-moderating botanicals that offer both anti-bacterial benefits and intensive hydration. Pores and lines are minimized, leaving a smooth, healthy look and feel. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petro-Chemicals- Phthalates This formula is 100% preservative free. Ideal for all skin types, including sensitive skin.

boscia Oil-Free SPF 15 Daily Hydration
  • "I absolutely love this moisturizer! It's great for sensitive skin, as it doesn't irritate the skin while not making it oily either. It works perfectly, definitely worth the higher price." in 15 reviews
  • "Very nice moisturizer and also offers have spf in it which is a big plus ..... Very gentle yes very moisturizing... It worked well on my sensitive and oily skin" in 14 reviews
  • "I love this cream so much.Its so good for my skin becuse I have very dry skin." in 6 reviews
  • "was looking for a good moisturizer that didnt make my combination skin very shiny or too matte." in 1 review
  • "I am in love with this product it last forever a little bit goes a very long way." in 1 review
member-e56d160d4
I absolutely love this stuff. The spf doesn't show through the makeup and it doesn't leave an oily cast or harsh smell on the face. I wish there was more product for the price point but overall, works really well.
Mary R.
Seattle, WA
This is a decent daily moisturizer for combo-oily skin types. Sinks into the skin well and doesn't break out my sensative skin. Where this falls short for me is the level of moisture and the amount of spf. This works best in the Summer when you don't need intense hydration but SPF 15 isn't quite enough so you'll need to layer with another spf, especially if you're going to be outside.
Tera K.
Catlettsburg, KY
I tried this in a sample size. My skin is a little too oily for this moisturizer. It did make my skin feel very smooth and soft but noticeably oily compared to when I use a lighter moisturizer.
Siobhan M.
Wilmington, DE
Smells great, but you can also tell that it has some very nourishing ingredients. MY skin feels smooth, but not greasy and very soft without being clogged. I also appreciate the SPF in this one, I can't go without that in my day to day. Light enough to go under makeup, substantial enough to do good things for your skin. Worth a try!
Rocelmar F.
Weston, FL
My skin is oily, but still I need to hydratate it, It's always hard for me to find one hydration oil that doesn't let my skin more oily than usual. That's why I purchased this product, but It didn't work. I used it for three weeks and my skin was way more oily than before. If your skin it's like mine, don't try this'
Denise R.
Hollywood, FL
I use this product everyday and I love it so much I just repurchased a new one. I have extremely oily skin and this has definitely helped me tame it. It absorbs quickly into the skin and does not break me out. I think the price is moderate if you take cost per usage into consideration (one bottle lasted me about 4 months). The only downside for me personally is the amount of SPF. I live in Florida and I just wish it had an SPF of at least 30.
Alicia R.
League City, TX
I received several of these lotions for free from boscia promos on their site. They are very smooth and soak in pretty quickly. Did not cause acne flair ups which made me happy! I wish it were a little more hydrating to some of my drier spots because I felt like I had to apply more to those areas. Buy from Boscia's site - Also they have a reward program!! And promo deals (I got $130 in free products in January)
Shannon W.
Stanfield , NC
I have used this product for years. Absorbs completely with no greasy feeling. Works well under makeup. I have never been disappointed in this product and my sensitive skin appreciates it. I will say for the amount of product you get, it is very expensive. I have to rebuy every 3 months.
Allie H.
Atlanta, Ga
I received this sample from Sephora, and I really enjoyed this along with the clear complexion one. It was great for my oily, sensitive, and acne prone skin. I want to purchase the full size when I get the money for it. The price is a little high, but the brand is worth it.
Taylor K.
I love this stuff! I have very dry skin and this stuff has made a huge impact! The packaging is nice because it has a pump, it's also very gental! I bought mine at Sephora and I would re purchase this product! I would recommend this to anybody! Especially since it has SPF!
Laura C.
Los Angeles , CA
I tried a small sample of this cream from Sephora but I'm still unsure if to buy it or not. Is this a good cream? does it work? ive dry skin but oily cream make me break out so I wanna know if this cream will hydrate my skin and how long will it last?
Melanie
Would you recommend this product for those with combination-oily and sensitive skin? Did it cause any breakouts?
Danielle B.