BY BOSCIA

An ultra-light moisturizer with SPF 15. Boscia Oil-Free Daily Hydration SPF 15 controls shine, refines pores, provides continual moisture, and fights signs of aging. This skincare essential multitasks by protecting the skin against harmful UVA/UVB rays, external pollution, and environmental stress. It is packed with oil-moderating botanicals that offer both anti-bacterial benefits and intensive hydration. Pores and lines are minimized, leaving a smooth, healthy look and feel. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petro-Chemicals- Phthalates This formula is 100% preservative free. Ideal for all skin types, including sensitive skin.

boscia Oil-Free SPF 15 Daily Hydration
  • "I absolutely love this moisturizer! It's great for sensitive skin, as it doesn't irritate the skin while not making it oily either. It works perfectly, definitely worth the higher price." in 15 reviews
  • "Very nice moisturizer and also offers have spf in it which is a big plus ..... Very gentle yes very moisturizing... It worked well on my sensitive and oily skin" in 14 reviews
  • "I love this cream so much.Its so good for my skin becuse I have very dry skin." in 6 reviews
  • "was looking for a good moisturizer that didnt make my combination skin very shiny or too matte." in 1 review
  • "I am in love with this product it last forever a little bit goes a very long way." in 1 review
Holly R.
Morgantown, WV
I love this product so much- I just ran out and already have gone out to purchase a second tube! This product really helps get the oil off my skin and keeps the skin matte. I love all of Boscia’s moisturizers and creams, and find the brand very respectable and products reliable. Very good if you have oily skin! Keeps the skin matte all day and is not tacky or sticky on the skin! It also has a nice and refreshing smell and really absorbs well into the skin. I have always had an oily skin problem, but this moisturizer really helps it out a lot. Here are some pros and cons of the product:

Pros:
-really helps reduce the oiliness of your skin
-absorbs very well into the skin with no sticky residue
-leaves your face looking youthful and hydrated

Cons:
-There is not a ton of the product in the tube

Overall, this product is fabulous for reducing oil and giving you a youthful and fresh look. This is by far one of my favorite moisturizers and I recommend it to all my oily-skinned ladies!
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Boscia by far makes the best skincare products! They have something for every skincare type or concern! Best of all they actually do what they say they are going to do! The boscia Oil-Free SPF 15 Daily Hydration is perfect for people that have oily skin and do not want a heavy moisturizer on their face during the day! It gives you that added SPF15 while moisturizing your face with out making you look like a grease ball! Which is a win win!
Truc V.
Washington
I somehow lucked out and found this product at Marshall's for $10 and just tried it without reading any reviews on it and loved it. The formula is pretty lightweight but super moisturizing and doesn't make my face feel greasy or oily after a few hours like some moisturizers do. There is a light fragrance but it's not super noticeable and definitely fades after a little bit. A little goes a long way with this product and the pump dispenser works great! The SPF is also a big bonus as sun protection is pretty important to me.
Jillian A.
Covington, LA
This silky smooth moisturizer is perfect! It comes in a tube with a pump to help keep out air and bacteria, it has an SPF of 15, its lightweight, oil free and very hydrating. But that's not all! This also contains silica powder to help minimize shine, contains wine yeast and marine complex to help protect tour skin against the elements! You get 1.4 oz of product for a reasonable price. I love how lightweight this is in the AM and it doesn't feel sticky of tacky and leave my skin with a white cast! Boscia is an amazing brand with tons of quality skincare, I would definitely give then a try, you wont be disappointed!
Pamela L.
Suffolk County
After having my children my skin completely changed. I could no longer use any products on my face containing preservatives or parabans. Boscia uses all natural ingredients and was gently on my sensitive skin. I became so obsessed with the moisturizer that I started using a number of their other products as well. One of my favorite holy grail products is the BB cream. I use it every day and I love that the color blends seamlessly for a natural look.
Claire F.
I had a several samples of this product from sephora so I was able to use it for several weeks. When I rub it in my skin it peels off. I'm not over rubbing justnorally covering my face with the product and it's like rubber and peels off. Couldn't figure out how to not peel so I would not pay for this product
Sarah C.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
I love this moisturizer! It feels good on my combo skin. And it leaves a slight tackiness so my foundation has something to cling too. If you're sensitive to scents I wouldn't suggest it as it has a strong scent to it. The pump makes it easy to apply!
Bayley D.
Very gentle and clean smell. It actually looks a little greasy going on, but not bad after you put makeup on. I purchased at Sephora and was always available in store and online. I'd recommend this product - those with super sensitive skin may want to shop around before fully committing.
Jennifer L.
Like that the ingredients are natural products, however the product itself did not apply to my skin so well. It was this light moisture that would kind of rub off or peel off, especially applying makeup over it. Even without the makeup, it still seemed to just peel off. Wish this moisturizer worked on my skin, since I do like products with natural ingredients. Most likely will not purchase again.
Emma J.
St. Louis MO
This product is great for skin preparation! I use this before I put on makeup and it leaves my skin feeling hydrated and soft. I have sensitive acne prone skin and this doesn't irritate or break me out. It also gives a bit of a blurring effect to my skin.
Laura C.
Los Angeles , CA
I tried a small sample of this cream from Sephora but I'm still unsure if to buy it or not. Is this a good cream? does it work? ive dry skin but oily cream make me break out so I wanna know if this cream will hydrate my skin and how long will it last?
Melanie
Would you recommend this product for those with combination-oily and sensitive skin? Did it cause any breakouts?
Danielle B.