BY BOSCIA #25 in Night Cream

An oil-free moisturizer that offers weightless hydration throughout the night. This moisturizer contains oil-moderating botanicals that provide antibacterial benefits and continual, long-lasting hydration. Excess oil is combated while the look of pores is refined and minimized. This moisturizer works throughout the night to provide exceptionally powerful antioxidant and soothing benefits. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan To ensure broad skin type compatibility and safety, this moisturizer is dermatologist tested, pH balanced, and free of preservatives, alcohol, artificial fragrances and colors. This product is made with no animal testing and no animal ingredients.

boscia Oil-Free Nightly Hydration
  • "I know the importance of hydrating my skin even though I have oily areas. That's why I chose this boscia oil free moisturizer. It keeps my skin hydrated and fresh without giving me that oily feeling that many moisturizers do. " in 55 reviews
  • "This stuff is so hydrating! I have very very very dry skin and I can't go without having any moisturizer on my face. And I love wearing this at night it really refreshes your skin and feels super soft " in 25 reviews
  • "Really good product for my sensitive skin. I have oily, acne prone skin and this has never broken me out. It's fragrance free, oil free, and SPF free (I have problems with breakouts from sunscreen a lot, so it's a plus for me.) " in 25 reviews
  • "Not a good product at all." in 1 review
  • "The first time I used this I was amazed." in 1 review
Johnny R.
San Jose
I have combination/blemish-prone skin, so I wanted something that hydrates my skin but doesn't clog my pores or make my skin greasy. Well, this is exactly what I've been looking for! It's very light weight. At first, I was worried that it wouldn't hydrate my skin enough because it was too light and absorbed really fast, but it keeps my skin hydrating enough that my skin stays soft and refreshed. Also, I had three pimples when I started using this product, and in a day or two, they all disappeared!! I am also using Clear Complexion Tonic with Botanical Blast to tone my skin, which is so refreshing as well! I would give 5 stars, but giving 4 because i don't care for the scent of this product. Otherwise, I am so happy that I got it!
Nicole C.
Nashville, TN
If you have oily / combination skin, this moisturizer is perfect for you! It does not make you oily and feels amazing on your skin. I can’t stress enough how important it is for everyone to wear moisturizer! No matter how oily you think you are, you still need moisturizer! I learned the hard way. I have oily / combination skin and since I get so oily, so fast, I loved the feeling after washing my face and it felt clean and dry. I didn’t want to moisturize my face and make it all oily again. But little did I know, not every moisturizer makes you feel or look oily! Thank goodness! Please take it from me, always moisturize your face, neck and chest! It’s so important! It will keep you looking younger for so much longer!
Charisma T.
Fort Hood
I never used to care for skincare before until I tried this very moisturizer for night time. I woke up with a very smooth hydrated skin! My family and I were stationed in Germany for 3 years and my skin drastically changed from very oily to dry! (Lived in TX since I was four.) This moisturizer helped my skin with hydration! Now that we are back in the states, my face is combo. One of the best ones in the market I’d say!
Rebecca M.
I quite like this product! It goes on thick which I appreciate for an overnight moisturizing treatment, and the bottle pumps out the perfect amount of product so I don't feel like I'm wasting any. I pair this with the day moisturizer with spf, and I like how they work well together for all day and night moisture.
Lihan C.
Lisle, IL
A really great light moisturizer, felt like there wasn't much product in the packaging though for how much it cost. Great to use in the summer or when your skin is stressed out and don't want more additives but not so great to use in the winter unless you're using another more moisturizing product
A R M A N I B.
Seattle, WA
I love the way this product makes my skin feel. Because it is oil-free it never leaves my face feeling oily and covered in product. I also have eyelash extensions on so finding oil-free products is key to keeping the extensions on for as long as possible. Keeps my skin hydrated all night!
Macey C.
I think this product would be perfect for dry to combo skin. My skin just felt extra oily when I woke up and I didn't notice a difference in my pores. But since it's a good hydrating moisturizer, I would recommend to people that need it. I don't have dry spots really.
Ava J.
Los Angeles, CA
I have very sensitive skin so finding the right products are hard sometimes. This is a brand that I swear by and this product is part of my daily routine. Gentle on the skin. I have been using for almost 2 years and plan to continue to use this product.
Kristen N.
Pittsburgh, Pa
This really helped my dry skin that usually happens in the beginning of winter. Ended up purchasing online and wasn't too sure about this as it was my first time buying this kind of product. It worked better than expected! Will continue to use.
Christina R.
It does a decent job as far as hydrating i still follow with a moisturizer. I usually would use it like right before a big day so my skin looks healthy and glowing. My skin can get pretty dry at times and I think this definitely helps.