BY BOSCIA

An oil-free moisturizer that offers weightless hydration throughout the night. This moisturizer contains oil-moderating botanicals that provide antibacterial benefits and continual, long-lasting hydration. Excess oil is combated while the look of pores is refined and minimized. This moisturizer works throughout the night to provide exceptionally powerful antioxidant and soothing benefits. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan To ensure broad skin type compatibility and safety, this moisturizer is dermatologist tested, pH balanced, and free of preservatives, alcohol, artificial fragrances and colors. This product is made with no animal testing and no animal ingredients.

• "The first time I used this I was amazed." in 1 review
  • "It's a little expensive but a little goes a long way. " in 1 review
  • "Not a good product at all." in 1 review
Denise R.
Denise R.
Hollywood, FL
I just recently started using this product and I love it. I almost did not purchase it because of all the negatives reviews it had on Sephora. As I read all the reviews, I noticed the negative ones were from people with dry skin. I decided to give it a try anyway. I have extremely oily skin and this provides just the right amount of moisture. I don't wake up feeling like a complete grease ball yet my skin feels hydrated. I would definitely be repurchasing.
Arelys R.
Arelys R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my first facial routine product ever. It works great. It's not oily what so ever. Very cooling, it absorbs easily into the skin. It prevented my break outs. Good size product for the price. I would definitely recommend this to any beginner to skincare. I do recommend this to we used with the Boscia oil free cleanser. I would recommend this product to a person who does not have a big problem with acne.
Emani C.
Emani C.
Hutchinson, KS
I have combination skin that leans oily and wanted something that would hydrate my dry spots at night without making the rest of my face oily. Unfortunately, I don't find it to be hydrating enough. It goes on smooth and soaks in quickly, but it hasn't really done much for my skin one way or the other. It's an okay moisturizer, but for the price I'll be looking elsewhere.
Ryan B.
Ryan B.
Saint Charles, MO
This is a pretty average moisturizer. It is not as moisturizing as I would have liked therefore I felt like I needed a lot of it to get the desired effect. I also felt like it was a bit pricey for the quality. I do think this moisturizer would be good for someone with oily and sensitive skin. overall I would not repurchase this product but I did like it.
Kelsey D.
Kelsey D.
Erie, Pa
This stuff is AMAZING! I have very oily skin and I can't put a lot of product on my face, but when I break out my acne is very dry and easily cracks so I do need something to hydrate my skin. I use this at night during a break out and it helps to hydrate my skin without adding on all those extra oils that break me out even more.
Fatima R.
Fatima R.
Spanish Fork, UT
One of the things that I like about this night lotion is that is specially formulated for oily type skins. I love how my skin feels in the morning it feels refreshed and hydrated I have used this lotion for about 1 month I wish that it came in a bigger size but overall it's a really good product to use on your face.
Brenda B.
Brenda B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand but this product was just ok, i have oily/combo skin and i felt like it just didn't give me enough moisture it was good, but didn't do much. I prefer moisturizers that have a lot of beneficial ingredients in them to really help with pigmentation and wrinkles or redness and this just didn't.
Bella B.
Bella B.
Huntsville, AR
I honestly really love this product, I have very oily skin so hydrating it can be a problem sometimes and make it even more oily. This product is very affordable and I would recommend it to other people. This is my first time using it and I think there could be a little bit more improvement on the product.
Sima K.
Sima K.
I use the boscia oil-free nightly hydration mask every other night. I bought mine at my local sephora and I not disappointed. It is very effective when I wake up in the morning and my skin feels hydrated as ever. The price may be a little expensive but it's definitely worth every penny.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Cuba, MO
My face is dry, dry, dry. Always has been. Since I started using this nightly hydration cream, I can tell a difference in the softness of my face, without having clogged up pores like the majority of facial lotions give you. It is a but expensive, but it's worth every penny!