BY BOSCIA

An ultra-light moisturizer for silky smooth skin. This oil-free moisturizer provides weightless hydration and helps control excess oil. Formulated for normal to oily skin, it prevents shine throughout the day, refines the appearance of pores, and helps skin maintain its normal moisture balance. It provides a mattified, smooth canvas, allowing for flawless makeup application. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates

Devin M.
Devin M.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: boscia Oil-Free Daily Hydration 1.4 oz/ 40 mL
✨READ THIS IS IF YOU SUFFER FROM ACNE: I LOVE Boscia products! This Oil Free moisturizer is a must have. I have body acne (chest & back), and recently started a new, strict routine to manage it. I needed an oil-free moisturizer for those parts of my body, as my regular lotion is too heavy. I was in my local Marshalls and saw this moisturizer (regular and SPF) for $8! Of course, I snagged both versions. After bathing with the Yes to Tomatoes bar and drying off, I spray the affected areas with a salicylic acid toner and let my skin air dry. Then, I apply this moisturizer. I must say, my new routine is working! My skin is no longer dry from my acne treatment, but it also isn't oily/greasy like it would be is I used my normal body lotion. It's soft, moisturized, and clearing up! I think this moisturizer has been discontinued, as it isn't on Sephora's website or Boscia's ! Boscia please bring this back!

UPDATE: I reached out to Boscia to find out if they discontinued this moisturizer. They stated they have indeed discontinued it, but replaced it with their Oil Free Green Tea Moisturizer. I checked the ingredients online to compare and they are pretty much the same. =)
Holly R.
Holly R.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: boscia Oil-Free Daily Hydration 1.4 oz/ 40 mL
I have very oily skin and have been on the hunt for a moisturizer that will control my oil and leave me shine-free throughout the day without looking dry. So far, this one takes the cake! It is a very lightweight moisturizer that applies very easily. It does not have a noticeable smell. Immediately after applying to the face, my oil is controlled and I am left with glowing skin. I also notice that my pores seem to be a little smaller. As for throughout the day, my oil seems to be tamed the whole day!This product is a miracle moisturizer!
Erin V.
Erin V.
Hanford, CA
Review for: boscia Oil-Free Daily Hydration 1.4 oz/ 40 mL
I usually have oily skin so finding a good moisturizer is kind of hard to find since most claim to be oil free but this one is an absolute hit! It's very gentle and just melts into your skin while taking away some fine lines and even some pores. Let it set into your skin before applying any foundation and you will tell a huge difference on how soft your makeup will appear.
shelby W.
shelby W.
Antelope , CA
Review for: boscia Oil-Free Daily Hydration 1.4 oz/ 40 mL
Used this moisturizer for a few years and it worked well with my oily skin. I bought it form Sephora. It is very gentle on the skin and dose not leave a weird feeling to the skin after use. I would recommend to others.
Kätê W.
Kätê W.
Richmond
Review for: boscia Oil-Free Daily Hydration 1.4 oz/ 40 mL
I love how silky-smooth this lotion is. It is also fairly light-weight for a lotion. Almost borders a lotion/serum combination in a way. I use this in the morning before applying a heavier spf lotion. Soaks easily into my skin and offers light moisture for the skin. Perfect for those who have combination skin.
Barbara G.
Barbara G.
Doral, FL
Review for: boscia Oil-Free Daily Hydration 1.4 oz/ 40 mL
Definitely want to try this! I have deep oily skin! And this hydrated cream would work perfect in my type of skin! Theres no many oil free cream! And this brand it's really good quality! I'm thinking of buying it
Katie S.
Katie S.
Lincoln, CA
Review for: boscia Oil-Free Daily Hydration 1.4 oz/ 40 mL
I found this at my nearest T.J. Maxx and I only got it for $12 it was such a great deal and I highly recommend it I scooped up three bottles just because it's a product that I use daily I recommend it to anybody
Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.
Santa maria, CA
Review for: boscia Oil-Free Daily Hydration 1.4 oz/ 40 mL
I have oil-prone skin that no matter what I've tried, always has a layer of shine by mid-day. I have been using this product for about 2 weeks now and I LOVE IT! This lotion absorbs quickly, provides SPF protection, and the best part: keeps my skin matte/shine-free all day. I am in heaven. Love Love Love this product!
Jarintzi P.
Jarintzi P.
Houston , TX
Review for: boscia Oil-Free Daily Hydration 1.4 oz/ 40 mL
Got this product as a sample from sephora me it's absolutely amazing, a little product goes a long way. Makes my skin look fresh and it feels so refreshed as well. This product makes my foundation application so smooth. Totally gonna purchase the full size
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
San Jose, CA
Review for: boscia Oil-Free Daily Hydration 1.4 oz/ 40 mL
I found this product at Marshalls recently. And for the price I paid for, this makes for a really nice moisturizer! This goes on quite smoothly. There isn't really a scent to it and it doesn't leave my face oily. I really like using this under my makeup!
Oceanna R.
Oceanna R.
Watertown , CT
Any idea how big this is? Looks like a small package.
Justine M.
Justine M.
Guelph, CA
How does this do with acne?
christen b.
christen b.
Baytown, TX
How do you guys like this product? I've heard not so good things.
Elida S.
Elida S.
Ypu guys please tell me this works??? I really really want something to help control my oily skin. Can I get some feedback back please.
Maria L.