boscia Oil-Free Daily Hydration uploaded by Michelle M.boscia Oil-Free Daily Hydration uploaded by Sara B.boscia Oil-Free Daily Hydration uploaded by Sara B.

BY BOSCIA

An ultra-light moisturizer for silky smooth skin. This oil-free moisturizer provides weightless hydration and helps control excess oil. Formulated for normal to oily skin, it prevents shine throughout the day, refines the appearance of pores, and helps skin maintain its normal moisture balance. It provides a mattified, smooth canvas, allowing for flawless makeup application. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates

boscia Oil-Free Daily Hydration
  • "I have used it along with other boscia products. I like it because it doesn't have a really strong smell.  It was moisturizing - I received a sample of it from Sephora." in 6 reviews
  • "Boscia has me in love, I have oily skin so I should use a moisturizer that is free of oils and this is perfect because it moisturizes me avoiding that although I have the super fat skin I get dehydrated, I love it!" in 4 reviews
  • "Seriously the best I have super sensitive skin and this works amazing no issues with reactions [product:boscia-oil-free-daily-hydration]" in 3 reviews
Sara B.
Richland, WA
The boscia Oil-Free SPF 15 Daily Hydration is perfect for anyone that has oily to combination skin! It goes nicely under makeup and is very thin. It doesn’t leave you looking greasy while giving you the added spf protection that your face desperately needs! This is hands down my favorite daily moisturizer!
Tara S.
Sedalia, MO
All time favorite. Very light weight. Doesn’t feel heavy or greasy on my face. It’s a great value for the price. It helps keep my face under control. And a bonus for me is no smell!! I can’t stand heavily scented facial moisturizer.
Nikki G.
Litchfield
Decent oil free moisturizer. No heavy scent and left skin feeling light to moderately hydrated. I wasn't blown away by the effects , it's just a simple gentle moisturizer; I'd recommend for normal to oily skin.
Morgan A.
Westminster , MD
I enjoy this product. I think it has a very pleasant smell and is easy to take on the go. It's a little pricey for me mostly because it doesn't control my oil as much as I would have hoped it to.
Devin M.
Atlanta, GA
✨READ THIS IS IF YOU SUFFER FROM ACNE: I LOVE Boscia products! This Oil Free moisturizer is a must have. I have body acne (chest & back), and recently started a new, strict routine to manage it. I needed an oil-free moisturizer for those parts of my body, as my regular lotion is too heavy. I was in my local Marshalls and saw this moisturizer (regular and SPF) for $8! Of course, I snagged both versions. After bathing with the Yes to Tomatoes bar and drying off, I spray the affected areas with a salicylic acid toner and let my skin air dry. Then, I apply this moisturizer. I must say, my new routine is working! My skin is no longer dry from my acne treatment, but it also isn't oily/greasy like it would be is I used my normal body lotion. It's soft, moisturized, and clearing up! I think this moisturizer has been discontinued, as it isn't on Sephora's website or Boscia's ! Boscia please bring this back!

UPDATE: I reached out to Boscia to find out if they discontinued this moisturizer. They stated they have indeed discontinued it, but replaced it with their Oil Free Green Tea Moisturizer. I checked the ingredients online to compare and they are pretty much the same. =)
Holly R.
Cincinnati, OH
I have very oily skin and have been on the hunt for a moisturizer that will control my oil and leave me shine-free throughout the day without looking dry. So far, this one takes the cake! It is a very lightweight moisturizer that applies very easily. It does not have a noticeable smell. Immediately after applying to the face, my oil is controlled and I am left with glowing skin. I also notice that my pores seem to be a little smaller. As for throughout the day, my oil seems to be tamed the whole day!This product is a miracle moisturizer!
Michelle M.
Rego Park, NY
I’ve been using this moisturizer for about a couple of weeks now, I really like the way it affects my skin. It makes my skin feel so refreshed and I really enjoy it. I like the fact that there’s spf 15, that’s great for my skin since I do get sun burn quickly. Really enjoyed the product!
Erin V.
Hanford, CA
I usually have oily skin so finding a good moisturizer is kind of hard to find since most claim to be oil free but this one is an absolute hit! It's very gentle and just melts into your skin while taking away some fine lines and even some pores. Let it set into your skin before applying any foundation and you will tell a huge difference on how soft your makeup will appear.
shelby W.
Antelope , CA
Used this moisturizer for a few years and it worked well with my oily skin. I bought it form Sephora. It is very gentle on the skin and dose not leave a weird feeling to the skin after use. I would recommend to others.
Kätê W.
Richmond, VA
I love how silky-smooth this lotion is. It is also fairly light-weight for a lotion. Almost borders a lotion/serum combination in a way. I use this in the morning before applying a heavier spf lotion. Soaks easily into my skin and offers light moisture for the skin. Perfect for those who have combination skin.
Justine M.
Guelph, ON
How does this do with acne?
Oceanna R.
Oakville, CT
Any idea how big this is? Looks like a small package.
Rebecca A.
Garland, TX
Does this really work? I have terrible oily skin and a lot of moisturizers I have used leave my skin so oily, so I'm looking for something that won't do that!
Emily P.
Does this help with skin tone/redness?
Paige R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Would you guys recommend this product for someone with dry skin?