BY BOSCIA

A treatment that reduces the appearance of pores and mattifies oil. This multitasking treatment reduces the appearance of pores and controls shine. It instantly tightens pores and treats blackheads while helping both become less visible over time. This product also controls oil and shine all day, imparting skin's texture with a silky, soft-focus finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan This product is dermatologist tested and pH balanced. It is free of preservatives, alcohol, artificial fragrances, and colorants. This product was made without animal testing or animal ingredients.

• I absolutely love this as a primer. It's hides my pores a...1 Answers
  • I bought this at TJ MAXX and like it. Only problem is tha...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a pore minimizing treatment for m...1 Answers
Wanda L.
Hope Mills, NC
I tried this a few months back because I do have pore problems around my chin area on my face. It smells good but I’ve tried Revlon and several others and the texture of this product is pretty much the same and so are the results. It’s a bit pricier than Revlon so I personally don’t see paying the higher price for the same results from another brand.
Taylor J.
Williamsburg, KY
I use this product every day before using primer. This product is great for oily skin. It keeps my skin looking fresh but not oily all day long. I would recommend this to anyone who has problems with oily skin.
Gigi M.
Nashville
I apply this before applying my primer and let me tell you this product is GREAT at reducing the appearance of my pores and shine throughout the day. It's not too heavy and it didn't give a weird cast on my dark skin. A HOLY GRAIL!
Alissa J.
Clive, IA
This primer is a cult favourite of mine. I’ve combo oily skin. This primer keeps my oils at bay and it’s not greasy or heavy. I love how there’s not fragrance in it as well. I usually get mine at Ulta or TjMaxx.
Gianna M.
This primer was OK for me. It doesn't feel like it has silicone in it, but the ingredients say there is. It does blur my pores the same way as those super silicone feeling primers do, but doesn't make you matte. My makeup goes on nicely with it too. I don't have super oily skin, but I do get shiny after a few hours if I don't use the right primer and setting spray. Unfortunately this didn't keep the shine away from my face, even with the setting spray. I found this at Tj Maxx for $10, but I know you can also buy this from Seohora
Lalexis F.
Kansas City
This product doesn't work as well as I would like and it does not play well with others. It's also a fine art gauging how much and how quickly to apply. If you apply too much or too slowly it starts rolling into little balls of product that you then have to remove. The same issue applies with applying other products with it. You find it rolling up into little silicone balls under what you're attempting to apply or over what you've already applied (yep I've tried both ways to see if I was the problem). All in all it's frustrating and does not work well enough for the hassle.
Cindy S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I bought this on clearance at Ulta and haven't seen it since. It worked pretty well on my oily skin. I have large pores and this helped a good bit to mask it. Makeup was a bit more difficult to put on with this primer than my others. I like to use this as a stand alone product or with light makeup.
Sarah K.
North Canton, OH
I have extremely oily skin and I had heard great things about their products, so needless to say when I saw they had a product specifically for the t-zone area I was ecstatic. This product did not do it for me. It felt and smelled like primer. If I wanted primer I would have stuck with my hourglass or benefit primer. I applied light concealer and powder on my t-zone to hide some blemishes. Within two hours my t-zone was oily as if I hadn't tried my best to control shine. Maybe I read into the product wrong but I will not be buying again.
Molly D.
Charlotte
I had really high hopes for this product, but was sadly let down. I definitely think it did what it said it would and prevented me from having a shiny oily look to my skin, but I hated putting it on my skin! It didn't sit well or soak into my skin, it left a white cast, and I really didn't care for the way it made me skin feel. I would not recommend simply because I think you can get a non shiny look for your skin by using something else!
Rosie H.
San Francisco
This is my favorite primer to use on a daily basis whether I wear makeup or not. The texture of this is unique compared to most primers as it has more of a moistuizing property rather than powdery/silicone texture that can flake on skin.
Although I do really like this, it is quite expensive ($36), but considering how different it is compared to most primers I've used, I think it very worth it
Nicole T.
Brampton, ON
Where can I buy this!?
Melissa H.
Does this product really help fill in your pores?
Gao V.
I have really bad, big pores and have struggle to minimize them. I cant find a product that actually minimizes my pores. Many products claim to do so but after using the while bottle, nothing. I know this is a more expensive product so I want to see if it is worth the money? Did it minimize pores? Did it do anything else? My skin is oily and dry (T-zone).
Sheena M.
Newark, CA
Does this product work well with oily skin?
Kayla M.
Baltimore, MD
I've seen mixed reviews on this product. I've tried a lot of "oil controlling" products that don't seem to work. Is this product worth the money?