boscia Matcha Magic Super-antioxidant Mask uploaded by Emily K.boscia Matcha Magic Super-antioxidant Mask uploaded by Emese B.boscia Matcha Magic Super-antioxidant Mask uploaded by Valerie R.

BY BOSCIA

Detoxify, decongests and de-stress your skin with the antioxidant power of Matcha Green Tea. This antioxidant magic-maker feeds your skin a multitude of health benefits including reducing redness and inflammation caused by environmental free radical damage.

This antioxidant-rich treatment mask is made with high grade Matcha green tea aka "the antixodiant powerhouse" helping to revive stressed and tired skin, absorb excess oil and minimize the appearance of redness all the while helping to fight free radical damage.
“Pack your skin with antioxidants with the magic of matcha!”

How to Use:

Using spatula provided or fingers, apply onto face to distribute opaque green layer all over or on targeted areas as needed. Leave on for 10-15 minutes then rinse clean with warm water. Rinse spatula after each use.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Montmorillonite, Kaolin, Polysorbate 20, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, 1,2-hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Bukachiol, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Citric Acid, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Laureth-7, Beta-sitosterol, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tocopherol, Butylene Glycol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender), Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf Stem Extract, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492, 77499)

Buy on Sephora
  • "I really love this product ! It’s great for sensitive skin ! I would reccomend this to anyone !" in 5 reviews
katie d.
Winston-Salem
First off who doesn't love a good mask? The MATCHA Magic super antioxidant mask is packed full of antioxidants....if you couldn't tell by the name lol. This is the mask you'd you want if your skin is looking tired or feels stressed, it helps to calm redness as well as fight free radical damage. This mask is full of green tea, jojoba leaf and willowherb the ultimate powerhouse of Ingredients. For those who aren't familiar with these Ingredients let me break it down for you, so here goes!

Matcha green tea🍵 is your antioxidant and protector of the skin, it will brighten your complexion while improving the appearance of dark spots and defend against free radicals.

Jojoba seed/leaf 🍃 this is going to be your anti aging ingredient. We all know we want to have that young looking skin again jojoba helps fight fine lines and wrinkles and also gives your skin extra hydration 💦

🚫ALERT🚫 Surprise ingredient

Bakuchiol is a natural alternative to retinol it will be less drying and better for the skin helps with the skins elasticity

Willowherb is your nicer form of salicylic acid this will help to combat acne and will also reduce redness

Now you know some benefits to this product and why it's a great addition to your skincare routine. This mask is super easy to use apply leave on for 10-15 minutes and rinse off it has a vibrant green color so it is fun for taking selfies while getting your skin right! 🤳 boscia Matcha Magic Super-antioxidant Mask
Valerie R.
Prunedale , CA
I'm the type of gal who loves her Matcha. It has so many great benefits consuming it, I was really curious how it would benefit the skin. I bought this when it first came out and I didn't want to review it until I've used it for a while. It smells good but it doesn't smell like Matcha (In case you were wondering). It comes with a little scooper. The mask feels so smooth and creamy upon application and has a cooling sensation when you leave it on. It's calming and relaxing on my skin.  I have redness on my face and I did notice a difference, but it wasn't right away. It probably took for me 4-5 application for me to start noticing a difference but I will say it helped with my redness and made my skin noticeably brighter and matte.
Sara B.
The Super Antioxidant Mask is just intoxicating! From the amazing smell to the calming feel on the skin, and the best part...the way your skin feels after the mask is used is amazing! This is one that I would recommend to almost all skin types and ages! The amount for the price is also a fantastic value. From all of the masks I have tried from this brand, this so far is my favorite. This is also wonderful on sensitive skin! No burning, no redness, just healthy and beautiful skin that feels and looks younger! Highly impressed and recommend!
Jullie A.
Roseville, CA
I tried this mask to help reduce redness and to help nourish my skin after a couple of stressful weeks. I really liked how rich and creamy the mask was. This made it a little difficult to wash the mask off later, but it didn’t make my face feel like there was a residue or that it wasn’t completely clean. It just took a good rinsing with warm water and a little extra effort with a damp cloth. My skin felt so soft and looked visibly brighter and refreshed, though. It also didn’t dry out my sensitive skin or leave my face feeling super tight. This was a nice little “wake up” for my skin!
Marianne Z.
I recently tried out a sample of this so can’t say much about long term effects but I think this mask is okay but am more intrigued by the claims of battling free radicals and environmental damage. The feel of this mask is nice and doesn’t feel like it strips your skin of all moisture. It’s also really fun that it’s green! I think it’s okay but I don’t plan to do purchase
the full size.
Jasmin K.
boscia Matcha Magic Super-antioxidant Mask Is amazing for when you want to hydrate your skin! I travel a lot so this is really key for me to keep my skin hydrated with all the climate changes and airplane air. I love the thick texture of putting it on my face. After 25 mins you remove it and it comes off clean leaving your face super hydrated and glowing.
Julianne P.
West Babylon, NY
I’m really enjoying this mask. Love the packaging, especially that it comes with a little spatula. Easy to apply. Smells sweet & perfumey to me, very little like matcha. I feel a “pulsating” sensation while wearing it, similar to aztech healing clay. My skin feels so decongested after. It’s also not overly drying which is great. I will absolutely repurchase this.
Lia R.
Loveland
I like it and my skin feels soft after using it but I use a lot of masks, so honestly it just feels like another clay mask. Maybe it does more good on my skin than I realized? Since it has matcha in it and I usually love green tea/matcha (plus its benefits). Creamy, a beautiful green color and almost without smell, which are kinda nice.
Cait W.
First off, I *love* matcha anything. And this smells just like a matcha cheesecake I made a while back. More like a matcha latte or dessert than unsweetened cup of matcha though. It feels really great on the skin, didn’t cause any breakouts, and I’m really enjoying having it as part of my mask collection!
Alexia Z.
Austin, TX
I really like this for days when my skin feels drab and boring. It will instantly brighten dull skin and is such a refreshing mask especially after a long night out! Not sure I would buy it again because there are so many great masks out there but you definitely won’t be disappointed if you do buy!
Jess 🌟.
Elmhurst, NY
How does your skin look after the mask? What does it fix?
Christen T.
Baltimore , MD
Is it effective?? And how long it leaves on the skin ,,???My skin is combination..is it good for me!?
Samara W.
Got a sample of this at Sephora, Is is good? I'm both kinda scared and excited to try this. Acne prone skin with a lot of scarring here, I've been doing great lately so I really don't want to f my skin up.  boscia Matcha Magic Super-antioxidant Mask
Ann M.
Burnaby, BC
Is this good??? I badly want to try this one 😍 im obsessed with matcha drinks and anything with 🍵
Kori v.
CA
is this mask ok for sensitive skin?