boscia Mask It All uploaded by jess h.boscia Mask It All uploaded by Elsy R.boscia Mask It All uploaded by Sehrish H.

BY BOSCIA

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An ultimate face mask set that lets you mask your way to a radiant, healthy-looking complexion. Solutions for:- Pores- Dryness- Uneven skintone If you want to know more… One kit is all you need to purify pores, increase hydration, and fade hyperpigmentation and signs of aging. The innovative peel-off Luminizing Black Mask helps boost skin clarity and minimize the appearance of pores, while the tsubaki (camellia) oil-enriched, customizable Tsubaki Splash Mask is a Japanese rice water mask that delivers a high concentration of nourishing ingredients for instantly softer, smoother, and more supple skin. The deeply hydrating, overnight Tsubaki Deep Hydration Sleeping Mask intensely moisturizes and protects to deliver smoother, baby-soft skin, and the two-part Charcoal Pore Pudding powered by black and white charcoal works together to minimize the appearance of pores while balancing skin for ideal results. Each face mask possesses a unique formula and benefit: a black charcoal peel-off mask to refine pores, a splash mask to instantly moisturize and brighten, a sleeping mask to deeply hydrate, and a charcoal wash-off mask to remove oil and impurities. This set contains:- 2.8 oz/ 80 g Luminizing Black Mask- 1.14 oz/ 35.5 mL Tsubaki Splash Mask- 1 oz/ 30 g Tsubaki Deep Hydration Sleeping Mask- 0.84 oz/ 25 mL Charcoal Pore Pudding It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is free of preservatives, artificial fragrances, color, gluten, and ethanol alcohol. It is dermatologist tested and safe for sensitive skin. see more...

Kayla C.
This kit is actually pretty amazing! The black mask helps get ride of impuritues in the skin! The tsubaki spash mask helps restore glow and makes the skin look plump. The charcoal pudding is a great hydrating and purifying rinse off mask! Then lastly the tsubaki sleeping mask is really really intense it hydrates amazingly over night!
Nora T.
I love Boscia products! This set, like others have already mentioned, is great for traveling. My favorite out of them all is the charcoal peel mask. It's effective and peeled off way better than I thought. Be sure to moisturize after, though, because it will leave your skin a bit dry.
Lia D.
Temecula, CA
Got this as a gift and I'm loving it so far! Even though the sizes are smaller they are going to last me a while. I've tried each product and they work great. For the amount of products you get it's a great value!
Jillian M.
Cabool, MO
I love this product! It was kind of expensive but I think I'm the wrong run it will be worth it since there are so many things to offer. I purchased this at Sephora. I wouldn't improve anything about this product.
Caitlyn M.
I love masks! I really like the charcoal peeling mask that they make. These are great for travel
Cath R.
Fort Worth, TX
Love these products I love all there stuff it's great makes your face feel fresh
Pia M.
lorton
I have the most ridiculously sensitive skin so when I first got this as a sample I didn't even bother to use it out of fear of it burning my skin, as every mask I've ever used has. I just found it again today and decided to give it a try because my skin has been has been bothering me a lot lately. To my surprise I was able to keep it on for the full 30 minutes and it didn't hurt my skin. However there have been times with other masks when I thought everything was fine and when I would take it off, my skin would be red and on fire so I wasn't 100 percent sure yet. When I first started peeling it off it was a bit red and I thought it had burned my skin but the redness quickly went away and it didn't hurt at all, so I think that was just from actually peeling it. All in all it made my skin feel very nice and soft and it did minimize my pores noticeably, and didn't burn my sensitive skin so I will definitely use this again.
Erica C.
Meridian
I started using Boscia charcole cleaners about two years ago and then decided to change up my skincare routine and tried a different cleanser. Boy was that I huge mistake! My face broke out like crazy. I repurchased the cleanser and have seen a big improvement over the last month. I don't think I will be straying away from this cleanser again.
Charley H.
East Lansing, MI
I really liked a lot of the products in this set. The charcoal mask was fun to peel off, but I did not feel like it did that much. The moisturizer was incredible. The clay mask was relaxing but again, I did not see results from it. The splash water was kind of unique and I enjoyed using it. In addition to not seeing results from all of the products, I did not love the way they smelled.
Sehrish H.
Beaver, PA
boscia Charcoal Pore Pudding Intensive Wash-Off Treatment i use this mask once in a week, its not disappointing but not extra good, I received a delux sample in my play box and I'll continue using it but I'm not going to buy it again
Demetria A.
Where can I purchase this? I would love to try it...
Makay S.
Corona, CA
What is the pricing?
Evelyn L.
Does this hurt when you pep it off. Is it worth the money. Does it actually work
E.B. V.
Has anyone tried this? Does it work really well?