BY BOSCIA

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An ultimate face mask set that lets you mask your way to a radiant, healthy-looking complexion. Solutions for:- Pores- Dryness- Uneven skintone If you want to know more… One kit is all you need to purify pores, increase hydration, and fade hyperpigmentation and signs of aging. The innovative peel-off Luminizing Black Mask helps boost skin clarity and minimize the appearance of pores, while the tsubaki (camellia) oil-enriched, customizable Tsubaki Splash Mask is a Japanese rice water mask that delivers a high concentration of nourishing ingredients for instantly softer, smoother, and more supple skin. The deeply hydrating, overnight Tsubaki Deep Hydration Sleeping Mask intensely moisturizes and protects to deliver smoother, baby-soft skin, and the two-part Charcoal Pore Pudding powered by black and white charcoal works together to minimize the appearance of pores while balancing skin for ideal results. Each face mask possesses a unique formula and benefit: a black charcoal peel-off mask to refine pores, a splash mask to instantly moisturize and brighten, a sleeping mask to deeply hydrate, and a charcoal wash-off mask to remove oil and impurities. This set contains:- 2.8 oz/ 80 g Luminizing Black Mask- 1.14 oz/ 35.5 mL Tsubaki Splash Mask- 1 oz/ 30 g Tsubaki Deep Hydration Sleeping Mask- 0.84 oz/ 25 mL Charcoal Pore Pudding It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is free of preservatives, artificial fragrances, color, gluten, and ethanol alcohol. It is dermatologist tested and safe for sensitive skin. see more...

• Where can I purchase this? I would love to try it...2 Answers
  • Does this hurt when you pep it off. Is it worth the money. Does i...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Does it work really well? 1 Answers
Kerri C.
Kent, WA
I rated this a little lower because I only like 2 of the products the splash mask and charcole pore pudding. The peel mask and overnight mask I didn't see any difference with and it just added am extra step to my skin care routine. The pore pudding I used 2x a week and it did help decrease the amount of breakouts I had. The splash mask I mainly use in the shower and it does add some hydration to the skin although I still use an additional moisturizer afterwards.
Hannah F.
I have the black mask from this kit. Let me tell you—it’s a myth. All it does is tear off your little hairs, doesn’t pull out any impurities. Luckily I have a high tolerance for pain, but man, those videos of people trying to take black masks off are probably no joke! You have to RIP it from your skin and HOPE that a few blackheads come with... which they usually don’t. Maybe my pores are too small? I don’t know—all I can say is, it’s not worth it.
Nakita T.
South point
Absolutely love these products. The mask makes my face feel so smooth and wonderful !! I always go in store to buy but it’s accessible online as well! I get mine through sephora! They always have the black mask on hand for a great price! Beauty isn’t cheap but it’s worth the results!
Lacy M.
Well I like to go big or go home! So other than hydrating products, I love to try masks. I like to buy stuff with claims that would suit my skin needs. Bosica’s whole line is an amazing line to try. I’ve raced about their products a lot. They’re so hydrating and leave the skin looking young and bright!
Kaycee R.
Huntington Beach
boscia Luminizing Black Mask

boscia Luminizing Black Mask
This mask is well worth the money. It helps remove all the dirt and impurities. It also absorbs the excess oil giving your skin a healthy glow . Just make sure to leave it on for about 30 minutes then once you take it off be sure to apply a moisturizer or else your skin with feel dry and a little tight.
Jennifer M.
Fall River
Another AMAZING product that I received for Xmas and have only tried 1 so far but already again in love. My skin has needed mu love and the effectiveness has meant and went above my expectations. I also got one formy daughter and she is already saying she's buying full size of everything lol.
Kaylla M.
East Earl, PA
My favorite thing in here in the pore pudding and sleeping mask. I find I don’t reach for these very often so i wouldn’t repurchase these. The sleeping mask is hydrating and you wake up with soft skin. The pore pudding is a decent mask too.
Melissa R.
Temple city , CA
Loved this mask. I️ could definitely fill my face hydrating and repairing. I️ had been hopping around looking for the perfect face mask for my skin and fell in love. I’ve bought this item twice and have recommended to friends.
Jay👑 H.
Anaheim, CA
I absolutely love this kit I use it 2-3 times a week I transition through each mask and they all make my face feel great I love the black peel off mask the most I can feel it working when it tingles it’s a must mask lol. I also like the sleeping mask because when I don’t want to go rinse my face mask off before bed that one comes in handy.
Carly D.
Johnstown
This product has everything you want. The packaging was great and very pink! Most of the products are very gentle for your skin except the peel mask. I would say it was an effective product and there is not room for anymore improvements! Amazing products!
Demetria A.
Where can I purchase this? I would love to try it...
Makay S.
Corona, CA
What is the pricing?
E.B. V.
Has anyone tried this? Does it work really well?
Evelyn L.
Does this hurt when you pep it off. Is it worth the money. Does it actually work