BeautyFaceFacial Skincareboscia
MakeUp-BreakUp Cool Cleansing Oil

boscia MakeUp-BreakUp Cool Cleansing Oil

bWHAT IT IS/bbrA refreshing cleansing oil that melts makeup and impurities without leaving an oily residue. This cleanser brightens the complexion and is packed with anti-aging and hydrating skin nutrients.brbrbWHAT IT DOES/bbrThis gentle and effective cleansing oil removes makeup brightens the complexion and purifies pores. This complex also protects against free radical damage detoxifies and nourishes skin.brbrbKEY INGREDIENTS/bbrRose Hip Green Tea Avocado and Olive Fruit Oilbr- Utilize a unique nanotechnology that enables water to reduce the oil phase of this cleanser to micro-sized particles which rinse away surface debris including waterproof makeup quickly and easilybr- Rich in Vitamin E tocotrienols this complex refines the appearance of pores protects against free radical damage detoxifies and nourishes skinbr- Provide cumulative and long-term anti-aging benefitsbrbrBotanical Amino Acidsbr- Gently remove sebum and impurities that cause blemishes and blackheadsbr- Condition skin and maintain its protective moisture barrierbrbrbFREE OF.../bbr- Parabensbr- Phthalatesbr- Sulfatesbr- Fragrancebr- GlutenbrbrbHOW TO USE IT/bbrApply to dry skin and gently massage onto the face in a circular motion. A unique cushioning effect will allow your fingers to glide without pulling or tugging. Add water to emulsify into a milky cleanser continue to massage into the skin and rinse clean with water.ullia hrefhttps//bit.ly/2wqWJjJClean Beauty/a products are free of sulfates phthalates and parabens./liliWeb ID 3139211/li/ul

Is this effective at removing eye makeup without much scrubbing?
boscia MakeUp-BreakUp Cool Cleansing Oil Can this product be used to remove eye makeup or should you avoid contact with eyes?
Does this cleansing oil leave a film after using?
Start your review of boscia MakeUp-BreakUp Cool Cleansing Oil!
Ashley D.
Sacramento, CA
boscia MakeUp-BreakUp Cool Cleansing Oil uploaded by Ashley D.
Purchased at: Sephora
boscia MakeUp-BreakUp Cool Cleansing Oil This was my first cleansing oil I ever purchased at Sephora. It’s really gentle and is a nice step before your normal cleanser. I think this is a good option if you don’t like micellar waters and to avoid makeup wipes!
Megan R.
San Jose, CA
boscia MakeUp-BreakUp Cool Cleansing Oil uploaded by Megan R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I received this as a sample in a bag I received from ulta after a large purchase. I've been using it every time I wear makeup and I sware there is nothing this stuff won't eat right through! It wonder! I have struggled to find a make up remover that will get everything in one go and this one takes the cake. I also love that you put it on dry skin and watch as your master piece almost literally melts! It has little to no scent, and it doesn't irritate my skin or make me break out. I even used it as part of a double cleansing experiment and it worked beautifully! If you have dry skin I would highly recommend using this as a cleansing oil! My skin feel soft and not stripped after using it and I think it's really making a difference in my skins appearance. Highly recommend giving it a try!
Kasey W.
Erie, IL
boscia MakeUp-BreakUp Cool Cleansing Oil uploaded by Kasey W.
Purchased at: Sephora
This makeup remover is amazing. Just make sure to read the directions as you apply it before you add water. It is great and even takes off eye makeup. Very gentle on the skin and I def recommend. Skin feels hydrated and happy afterwards.
Chandni P.
Gentle, effective, and just what I need! This is one of my favorite cleansing oils because it doesn't feel overly thick and greasy, yet it removes my most full coverage looks. A little does go a long way so on a day that I have a full face of makeup on, I typically use half a pump. I also have sensitive acne prone skin and this does not clog up pores or cause any irritation. I typically use this and rub it into my skin in circular motions to break away the makeup. I then rinse this off and end by using my daily cleaner to remove any makeup left behind. This oil leaves my skin feeling soft and clean without it feeling stiff. If you're looking for a new cleaning oil, give this a try!
Swathi A.
Lansdowne, PA
boscia MakeUp-BreakUp Cool Cleansing Oil uploaded by Swathi A.
Purchased at: Sephora
My go to cleansing oil . Removes all makeup in one go , don’t rub it too much in your eyes can burn a bit apart from this is perfect . It’s not too pricey always on sale .
Lee H.
Lake Worth, FL
I wear a lot of waterproof makeup. Between my mascara and Urban Decay setting spray, trying to get it all off has proven to be a real chore. The word "oil" may make a lot of people cringe, but I no longer fear the word. I have acne prone skin, but this doesn't make me break out. In fact, I've broken out WAY less since using this product - it seems to melt away all traces of makeup so that I'm not going to sleep with all that gunk in my pores. All in all, my complexion is brighter, my pores have shrunk, and my acne has begun to disappear/heal. Leftover waterproof makeup must have been the culprit to all of my skin issues. Must-have product.
Crisanne G.
Flemington, NJ
Makeup breakup does exactly what the name says, it breaks up your makeup. It's a great price point and is definitely one of the most effective makeup removers I've tried yet. And because it's a cleansing oil, it leaves the skin feeling hydrated, not greasy.
Nelly D.
Lake Mary, FL
I got this like a sample. If you like doble cleansing and using oil to take out your makeup, I would recommend it, because it does take everything out, it becomes like a white soap after you add water, but I do feel like a need another soap to take it out.
Allison R.
boscia MakeUp-BreakUp Cool Cleansing Oil uploaded by Allison R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I got this as gratis from work and used a pretty good potion of the bottle prior to this review. I like the cooling effect this gives me when activating the ingredients with my makeup. I like that this doesn’t leave an oily film on your skin after your done cleansing. I use this first then follow up with a water based cleanser because double cleansing is key when removing your makeup. I think it takes my face makeup off pretty quickly but it does take a little bit longer working it into my eye makeup. I don’t wear waterproof mascara but I still have to fumble around a little bit to get it all off. Sometimes I will get out of the shower and there will still be mascara under my eyes, not sure if that’s user error but I feel like with how long I take to get it off, it should be taking it all off. I don’t think I would pay for this once I’m out of the bottle, just because I’ve tried better. It’s great for everyday makeup but I do intense eyes and this just doesn’t do the trick to fully get it off. I shouldn’t have to use a different makeup remover after I’m done to get the rest off. Also keep in mind I use this on a dry face first then emulsify the rest once I’m in the shower so I take a decent amount of time to use this. 3/5 stars because I Like it but it doesn’t work as fast of as through as I would like.
Karen J.
Boise, ID
boscia MakeUp-BreakUp Cool Cleansing Oil uploaded by Karen J.
Purchased at: Sephora
I really like this cleansing oil, removes all my makeup before my second cleanser so this one helps a lot melting everything off. It’s gentle on my skin, has a nice pump so it’s easy to use, I recommend it and I will buy it again. boscia MakeUp-BreakUp Cool Cleansing Oil
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Melany M.
Pompano Beach, FL
1,243 reviews
il y a 8 mois
Sauda S. il y a 5 mois
You can use it to remove eye makeup just make sure your eyes are shut!
Billy B.
Saginaw, MI
il y a un an
boscia MakeUp-BreakUp Cool Cleansing Oil Is this product acne prone and sensitive skin friendly?
Caitlin W. il y a un an
Unfortunately it breaks me out