BY BOSCIA #20 in Makeup Remover

A deep-cleansing blend of botanical oils that dissolves makeup and impurities while refreshing congested skin. Discover this decidedly different and extremely gentle way to thoroughly purify your complexion. This preservative-free solution effectively breaks up all makeup, dissolves impurities, and washes away all residue. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Ideal for all skin types, including sensitive skin.

Buy on Sephora
Nathalie F.
Palm desert, CA
This boscia makeup- breakup cleansing oil is a great first step to any skin care regime. This oil can be applied to dry skin to begin breaking apart your makeup, sunscreen, dirt and grime. Once water is added to the mix you are left with a milky type texture. I would not rely solely on this product for cleansing as i feel that the consistency of the oil is too heavy to be able to do a deep cleanse. But it is perfect as your make up remover or first cleanse. The scent is fairly light, the packaging is in a pump and plastic bottle. With boscia you don't pay for the beautiful packaging but rather the great product inside. My only con is that due to the packaging it is not easy to travel with and that i don't feel as though this product will leave too much hydration behind.
Jessica D.
Pittsburgh, PA
This feels nice when you first use it, it's like a slip n slide but it removes most of your makeup. Of course when you use it over the eyes, mascara ends up everywhere and when you go to wash it off the oil will end up in your eyes clouding over your vision no matter what you do because it's on your eyelashes. It leaves a slight residue behind but this is only the first cleanse so that'll be taken care of with the 2nd... Why did I spend so much on a makeup remover? Because it felt nice and some nights we do a FULL face and need a heavier remover than water, that's why, but as nice as this oil is, it still takes a long while to break through that foundation layer.
Cassandra C.
chicago, IL
I picked this up on a whim at Sephora because I needed to spend a little more for a free gift. I wasn't planning on using it for awhile, but when I mentioned to a friend I got it, she raved about it, so I decided to try it last night after using a makeup remover cloth and it did a good job cleaning up my skin.

I decided to be "risky" and try using it tonight with no wipe before. So, I used this followed by a foaming cleanser and all my make up came off so easily! I couldn't believe it when I wipe my face with cotton and toner that there was no residue! This is totally worth the price and now I can skip cleaning sipes which always tug and irritate my skin!
Kathryn C.
I use this cleansing oil as a first cleanser, followed by a foaming cleanser, or wiped off with a makeup remover wipe. I have dehydrated skin that can be flaky on my forehead and cheeks but oily through my t-zone. I find this cleansing oil to be hydrating and it does a really good job of removing my face makeup (can't attest to its eye makeup removing abilities because I use a separate remover for that). While I think the oil works great, it does have a strong, tea-tree-like scent, so if you're sensitive to smell this may not be for you. I am docking one star for the fragrance, as well as because I find it to be rather expensive.
Kara B.
What a cool product! A girl at Sephora recommended it to me and I'm glad she did. I use this to remove all of my makeup. I love that you apply it to a dry face. It does a great job of breaking up all of my makeup, and I certainly wear quite a bit on most days. It even breaks down my eye makeup without any irritation. I used to use olive oil to remove makeup which essentially does the same thing except down not wash out as easily, leaving your skin oily and actually more prone to breakouts. This is different because once you wash it off there is no oily residue remaining. I would recommend this and buy it again.
Helen L.
Gainesville, FL
I've been using a micellar water as the first step in my night time cleansing routine for several months now. While I like having that extra first step, I have yet to find a solution that doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. I picked up the smaller bottle of this on a whim and have used it for a few days so far, and so far it is PERFECT. The texture is soft and light, but it also feels like it does a really good job of gently cleansing my skin. When I wash my face (my step 2), it rinses away nicely, unlike the micellar water product I've been using. I will definitely continue using this.
Cole M.
This makeup remover is gentle on sensitive skin. This was my first time using the product and I went through the entire bottle. It was recommended due to my sensitive eyes and did not irritate them at all. It takes all my make-up off but does have a oil like consistency. The bottle lasted me about 8 months, I did not use it while traveling because it was too messy to bring with me. It was great to take off my heavier make-up but on light make-up days I would go with a less intense remover. I would recommend for people with sensitive eyes and sensitive skin. I would buy this again.
Makeup breakup cool cleansing oil is the only makeup remover I will ever use again! I first tried it when staying with my friend for the weekend. It takes of your makeup without being harsh on your skin or leaving you feel oily. As a woman with oily skin, that's a huge priority for me. It was refreshing and does what it says breakups with your makeup! It may be pricey but it lasts forever one or two squirts will do! They also sell in smaller travel size bottles, that may be more affordable short term if you're on a budget!
Madison C.
I absolutely love using this product as the first step in my cleansing routine. This product quickly and easily removes any make up you have on. I do not recommend using this alone, but I recommend using it before you use your regular face wash so you can ensure that your face wash is having its maximum effect on your skin. I bought this in the travel size option at Sephora and I fell in love with it. If you are unsure of this product I recommend trying the sample size first.
Savannah P.
This is the first and only cleansing oil I have tried, but I really like it! It removes all of my makeup, feels refreshing, and smells quite nice (very botanical). After I use the cleansing oil, I will wash my face with my normal gel/cream facial cleanser. Since I have added the extra step of using Boscia's cleansing oil before my regular cleanser, I have noticed a difference in my skin. I have not broken out from this product and will continue to use this!
Megan D.
Where can I buy this product? Sounds like something I would love!
Allison B.
Florence , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How good is this at removing mascara?
Charlee S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this burn your eyes or irritate them at all?
Latrice  L.
Chesapeake , Va
Will this irritate my eyes?
Madison R.
Georgetown , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for oily skin?? How does this leave your skin feeling ?