An effectively gentle way to deep cleanse, this refreshing cleansing oil melts impurities and makeup without leaving an oily residue. Formulated for all skin types.
“An easy break-up for your makeup!”

How to Use :

Apply to dry skin and gently massage onto the face in a circular motion. A unique cushioning effect will allow your fingers to glide without pulling or tugging. Add water to emulsify into a milky cleanser; continue to massage MakeUp-BreakUp into the skin and rinse clean with water.

Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Polyglyceryl-10 Diisostearate, Peg-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Isostearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Menthol, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Amino Esters-1, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Butylene Glycol, Water/Aqua/Eau, Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract, Solanum Melongena (Eggplant) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Flower Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Extract, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Ocium Basilicum (Basil) Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract

Is this always at such a low price? $10 sounds too good to be true!
Is the Boscia cleansing oil gentle on oily skin - or should I maybe do a cleansing balm instead? Sometimes cleansing oils can feel very stripping. boscia MakeUp-BreakUp Cool Cleansing Oil
Does this clog pores?
Start your review of boscia MakeUp-BreakUp Cool Cleansing Oil!
How would you rate this product?
I absolutely love this cleansing oil as part of my skincare routine. I do a two step cleansing process, which involves cleansing with an oil first. It breaks down my makeup so quickly and, doesn't strip my skin. I go in afterward with a gentle face wash and it works wonders for my skin. I think, even if you have oily skin, it's great to do a double cleanse with oil to break up makeup and to give your skin some love.
Boscia is an amazing skin care brand. I love that their price points aren't too high but, they offer a wide variety of products that are great quality. I think, this brand is well worth a try because there is something for everyone.
Staten Island, NY
I used Shu Uemura and DHC cleansing oil products long time ago, but I prefer cleansing balm. Boscia Makeup-Breakup Cool Cleansing Oil is something I want to try for a while and got this 15ml during sale. I really like this cleansing oil which is not too runny, so it didn’t get to my arm while I am using it. It also takes off makeup and impurities very well. I really like this cleansing oil which contains Roshiip, green tea, avocado, olive fruit oil complex, botanical amino acids and hydrangea leaf, but it does not contain fragrance, SLS, paragons, I will definitely repurchase this product in the future. $32 for 150mL.
Mill Creek , WA
This is my fave makeup remover ever! It’s great for your first step in double cleansing. Just a couple pumps into your hands and then bring it to your face. It literally melts off all your makeup, including waterproof mascara. Lip stains aren’t a match for this oil cleanser either. Then go in with a little water to emulsify and it takes even more dirt and makeup off. Rinse it off and go in with your cleanser. It’s the best. I love this stuff. You shouldn’t have to worry about skin irritation at all. The Sephora I go to never has this product in stock! Definitely recommend!!
Soldotna, AK
How is this as good as it is?!?!? Its magic in a bottle I tell ya. I'd read many good reviews about this product, so I decided to give it a try. You can never have enough types of make up remover. I bought a trial size of this at ULTA, before taking the plunge and I can not say anything bad about it. It is phenomenal, from its make up break up abilities (even by your eyes), to its moisturizing qualities. This stuff is so good I barely feel like I have to moisturize after using it. A little goes a long way as well, so you get a good amount for your money. Highly recommend.
Bel Air, MD
Purchased at: Sephora
Wow! @bosia never disappoints. I can honestly say, I've never used a product from them that I didnt like. Normally cleansing oils are not my favorite. But this stuff works great! You only need a little bit of product and it melts your makeup away so quickly and easily!! Its very gentle on your eyes and gets that tough eye makeup off without having to rub them aggressively. The best part, no oily residue left behind! And this stuff actually gets your face so clean you dont need to follow up with another cleanser like you do with other makeup removers. Its great!!
Port orange
This is a great oil cleanser to kickoff a great night time routine. Its lightweight and removes a great deal of my makeup without feeling like i dipped my face in a thick pil like some others. I like how i can also gently rub this over my eye makeup and even open my eyes occasionally without it burning and me hating myself for it. It does turn almost milky when rinsing it off. Breaks fown easily and doesnt take as long to rinse off as other cleansing oils ive tried. My face doesnt feel thick and greasy after and its a great 1st step. boscia MakeUp-BreakUp Cool Cleansing Oil
Westwego, LA
This cleansing oil is fantastic! It melts my eye makeup and everything off easily. It has an oil consistency but doesn’t leave an oily residue or feel on the face. It has a refreshing, cooling feel to my face. It has a clip under the pump nozzle to keep it from accidentally getting pushed down and wasted, which I think is great. I would definitely recommend and have repurchased it over and over and will continue to use. Love!
Chico, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve been so into the double cleanse lately! I tried the Tatcha oil prior to this in a sample size and did love it, but couldn’t justify spending that much money. This was the ultimate solution and I honestly like it even better! I’ve become a huge fan of Boscia and added this to me nightly regime and will never go back! Such a better way to remove makeup than aggressive makeup wipes and towels.
Portage, MI
This is one of my all time favorites. I love the way it completely melts off my makeup without leaving a residue or mascara smears all over my face, and most importantly it does this without my tugging at my skin. Gentle enough to get in my eyes without burning or making them blurry and the best part is the oil rinses off completely once activated by water. HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT!
Pismo Beach, CA
I have been using this for several months, and on a whim I tried a different brand. I like this one sooo much better. It takes off all of my makeup and rinses off well. It doesn’t burn my eyes like some cleansing oils I’ve tried have. I also love the pump and it comes with a little collar to put on if you’re traveling so the pump can’t be pushed down/leak all over your stuff!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Friendswood, TX
6 months ago
Tabitha K. • 5 months ago
Hmmm... I don’t know about that specific product itself, but this brand works really well, especially for acne-prone skin.
New Castle, DE
9 months ago
Sundae J. • 8 months ago
I love it especially this one! The tea tree oil in it leaves my skin feeling smooth the next morning. All in all a very easy to use product. You just need a pump or two and it will break up your make up instantly!