BY BOSCIA #6 in Makeup Remover

An effectively gentle way to deep cleanse, this refreshing cleansing oil melts impurities and makeup without leaving an oily residue. Formulated for all skin types.
“An easy break-up for your makeup!”

How to Use :

Apply to dry skin and gently massage onto the face in a circular motion. A unique cushioning effect will allow your fingers to glide without pulling or tugging. Add water to emulsify into a milky cleanser; continue to massage MakeUp-BreakUp into the skin and rinse clean with water.

Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Polyglyceryl-10 Diisostearate, Peg-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Isostearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Menthol, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Amino Esters-1, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Butylene Glycol, Water/Aqua/Eau, Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract, Solanum Melongena (Eggplant) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Flower Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Extract, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Ocium Basilicum (Basil) Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract

Reviews (1929)
Buy on Sephora
Aisha S.
Baltimore, MD
This is a really effective cleanser. Whenever I use it, almost all of my makeup dissolves instantly. The only makeup that might be left is eyeliner since my eyes are closed when using the cleanser to remove eye makeup. When that happens, I just take a q-tip, put a drop of the cleanser on one end, and run it over the eyeliner. This and the bareMinerals Oil Obsessed makeup remover are my absolute favorite products for getting as much makeup removed as possible in a gentle way.

The only problem I can find with this cleanser is that I’ve never experienced any cooling sensation like it claims. It’s not an essential thing, but they make that claim so I was disappointed when it didn’t happen.
Giovanna D.
I love this cleansing oil! It does an amazing job getting the makeup off, doesn’t dry my skin out, and smells really fresh.
During winter time it keeps my skin from flaking (cleansers that dry my skin out will make it flake), and during summer time it gives a refreshing cleanse.
I love using this product as my morning cleanse, to take off the nightly skin care and start the day with a fresh face. It is a little expensive for a cleanser, but the fact that it won’t dry my skin out makes it worth it for me.
Alisha Michelle C.
Valley Glen, CA
Really amazing product! Super gentle and soothing! Can be used alone or with a skin care routine. Personally, I like to use it as a first step in my makeup removal process. I massage it on my face for 3 minutes so it penetrates the skin. It is invigorating and makes my face feel clean and smooth; works wonders. This product is especially helpful during the winter, it helped with my dry skin. One word for this product: godsend! boscia MakeUp-BreakUp Cool Cleansing Oil
Dylan B.
Baltimore, MD
Basically my holy grail cleanser. I can use it alone or as part of my two-step cleansing routine. The cooling effect feels nice on my skin especially as I deal with frequent redness/irritation. Really gets all my makeup off. I like to either mix it up with Rice Enzyme granules or follow it up with a cream-gel cleanser. My skin is also very dry and sensitive so it’s gentle enough not to irritate! I will probably buy this product forever. No other oil cleanser comes close.
Audrey J.
Chestnut Hill, MA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. It seriously changed my skin. I used to by using acne cleansers and they were way too drying. I changed to using this in combination with a secondary light cleanser to get off any remaining oil and my skin looks amazing. I would recommend double cleaning to prevent any oils from staying on your skin. This product is super gentle and get off all my makeup in addition to removing impurities.
April M.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is a very good cleansing oil 😊 I had no problem with it removing my mascara & matte lipsticks. It didn't break me out or cause any irritation. I'm giving it 3 stars because of two reasons: 1.) Once I got towards the end of the bottle it started to leave a film like type residue on my face after washing 😕
2.) The price. I bought the sample size and that lasted me a good two months. I just can't justify spending $32 on an oil cleanser.
Jenny W.
Flushing, NY
I love this product, it takes off make up like you wouldn't imagine. Sunscreen, primer, foundation, concealer, it all comes off with this product. I love that it comes in a pump so its easy to dispense. And it doesn't leave my skin dry afterwards. Yeah it's a bit pricey for what it is, but damn when there's a sale on these I'm clicking away!
Tiffany J.
I have this and for the most part love it. Definately think it is worth the price. The only thing that puts me off about this is putting it on dry skin. This really helps break the makeup down, but there is just something about putting oil on my face that is strange feeling. Smells great and leaves you skin vibrant. Does not leave an oily residue behind.
Emma N.
This is a great oil cleanser for removing makeup. It does a good job of cleansing and has a clean smell. The only caveat is that it won’t remove waterproof formulas easily and you may have to cleanse twice with the oil to fully remove makeup.
Kaitlyn E.
HANDS. DOWN. BEST. MAKEUP. REMOVER. EVER. I honestly didn’t have very high expectations for it, but it’s amazing! Very fair price!!! This stuff is great because you can just apply it and wipe it off (and your makeup MELTS off) or you can apply it and then add water and it turns into a foaming cleanser!! Truly a great all in one product!
Megan D.
Where can I buy this product? Sounds like something I would love!
Allison B.
Florence, AL
How good is this at removing mascara?
Elizabeth R.
Do you apply this with hands or cotton rounds or what?
Charlee S.
Does this burn your eyes or irritate them at all?
Latrice  L.
Chesapeake , Va
Will this irritate my eyes?