BY BOSCIA

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Sensitive An innovative, limited-edition, mineral-rich mask made with activated black charcoal that peels off to deliver powerful detoxifying, purifying, and brightening effects; a colorful collaboration from boscia and Valley Cruise Press. Solutions for: - Pores - Oiliness - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… This unique peel-off mask is enriched with powerful antioxidants that help visibly shrink pores, firm the look of skin, brighten, and strip away dead skin and impurities for instantly noticeable, luminous results. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is dermatologist tested and free of preservatives, artificial fragrance, color, gluten, and ethanol alcohol.

jane-austin m.
Tuscaloosa
I really like this mask from Boscia, it is a fun little mask to do and peel off. This mask, along with the black one, are extremely minty which for whatever reason burns my eyes to no end and makes them water before I’m even done putting it on my face. It is a little thick which makes it difficult to apply because it doesn’t want to layer up or get off of your fingers. Also, when drying some spots never dry and it makes the removal even messier. However, despite the minor inconvenience of this mask, I still love it and love how my skin feels after using this mask.
Tyreen S.
Atlanta, GA
I got this in a deluxe sample and really enjoyed how bright this made my skin. I had never used charcoal before and I was super nervous about it drying my skin out. I found this one to be great on my cheeks and outer forehead. It wasnt super effective on my T-zone but that area is like a bacon pan for me. Constantly shiny and doing what it wants.
I really like how easy it was to get on and off. I didn't feel like I needed to rub at my face to remove it and my face felt calm and supple
jocelyn l.
I think this is a really good product if you want a peel off mask that is not to harsh on your skin. I wouldn't say it really helped my skin, but I didn't apply it every week so that might be the cause of why I didn't see any results. This is a little on the pricey side for me just because you have to use alot of product for it to be a thick layer to be able to peel off. This cost $22 dollars at Sephora and you don't get a abundant amount of product. I will say that this was more gentle on my skin then any another peel off mask and was a nice pink color that could may or may not freak your family out.
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
I like this product, but I had some difficulty applying it. You really have to layer it to get what it looks like in the photo, but once you complete that, you let it sit for thirty minutes to take it off. In those thirty minutes, make sure to not touch your face, because it's super sticky, and then there are ripples in the mask and/or holes. This product pulls off like a charcoal mask, but I feel as though it doesn't work as well. It leaves the skin feeling soft though, and the pink is super cute. I would recommend this as a regular face mask, but I don't think I would recommend this as a substitute for a charcoal one.
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
I am a sucker for anything pink, okay? This mask seems to me to be just like the black charcoal mask- the only difference is the color. Naturally I gravitate to the pink. The only visible difference to me is that the black mask shows more of what you pull out of your skin. The pink one doesn't because it's not as opaque. I try to use this mask weekly to keep my face firm and blackhead free.
Lindsey W.
Douglasville , GA
This product is super fun to use! I apply the product to my t zone area & allow the product to dry. I then begin to peel off the product. You can see where the product has cleaned out your pores. Your face will be free of oil & will feel very clean after using this product! I recommend following with a serum & moisturizer of your choice.
Kai M.
I love the color but.. that may be it. I feel pretty much the same afterwards. I was expecting a bit more so I was a little disappointed especially because the packaging is so cute. It would really help if there was an easier way to apply the mask. All in all the mask leaves a nice feeling afterwards nothing extraordinarily though.
Taylor M.
Midland, MI
I like this mask for the price I got it at, but I don’t reach for it a ton. I generally find that exfoliating and clay masks do a better job at clearing my pores. I think this mask does make my skin smoother and brighter and it is nice paired with a hydrating mask. It does have a harsh scent so be wary of applying around the eyes! Overall, it is a fun mask to use and it does have some benefits
Jennifer Z.
Long Beach , CA
I think that the twist on the pink is so cute and it makes a great opportunity but look pretty while masking. But overall I think the product is very good the only thing is that you do need to apply a very thick layer to make sure that you’re able to peel it off smoothly. Because when I apply to him he can be a little harder to remove
Thee S.
Tucson
I tried this a couple times and honestly I didn't see a difference at all I tried it and I tried it and I tried it but I didn't see any brightening I didn't like the smell very much so I eventually ended up giving it away to my mom and honestly I don't even think she used it so I don't know if this is better for somebody with a more open mind but for me it was just a hard pass
HANNAH K.
Wolfville, NS
This looks really nice!!! My skin tends to get dry however, has anyone tried this?
Gladys R.
Is this good for sensitive skin???
Amanda Z.
El Paso, TX
Oh wow! Does this help for dry oily skin?
Lucy D.
Laval, QC
Is this compatible for sensitive skin?
Alecia K.
Osceola, IA
How does this leave your skin feeling after?

back