boscia Luminizing Pink Charcoal Mask

An innovative charcoal peel-off mask that helps boost skin clarity and helps minimize the appearance of pores, now in photo-ready pink. Removes dirt and impurities, absorbs excess oil and reveals a healthy, glowing complexion.

How to Use:

Apply a thick, opaque, even layer to clean, dry skin. Avoid eye area by applying below orbital bone. Do not apply to eyebrows, hairline or lips. Leave on 25 minutes or until completely dry. Gently peel off mask from outer edges. Rinse off any residue with warm water. Follow with moisturizer. Use once or twice a week.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Glycereth-26, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Montmorillonite, Polysorbate 20, Acrylates/Palmeth-25 Acrylate Copolymer, Acrylates Copolymer, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Xanthan Gum, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Diglycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Pinus Pinaster Bark Extract, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Charcoal Powder, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Carmine (Ci 75470)

Does this work better than the black one?
Is this good for breakouts and sensitive skin? I have it bit I heard mixed reviews about it so im scared to use it
Does this mask work well? I have one of their moisturizers and I really like it
Start your review of boscia Luminizing Pink Charcoal Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...original black one, but in a soft pink color! For reference I have acne prone sensitive skin. It does. A wonderful job at making my pores tighter, and making my skin look not so dull.in reviews
sehrash C.
paris
I LOVE THIS MASK. I had tried the black one in a rewards box, and really liked it..But I like the pink even better! (formula is the same color is just different.) I have acne prone/sensitive skin and this helps with my breakouts so much. Literally pulls the junk out of your pores. Applying over blemishes doesn’t irritate them at all. Peeling it off might hurt a little if you have peach fuzz on your face, but it’s so worth it. My face kind of tingles after because it feels like my pores are getting way more oxygen and are extra clean :)
Kyla S.
Moody, TX
boscia Luminizing Pink Charcoal Mask uploaded by Kyla S.
At first, I thought this mask was really working amazing. My biggest hesitation was that it would really break me out after using and immediately after my face felt great but three days later I woke up with multiple deep break outs. I have found that when products are extremely natural and the farthest from harsh, my face really breaks out bad :( my picture is of the day that I applied to pink mask the middle picture is 15 minutes after washing off and the third picture is three days after.
Ingrid R.
boscia Luminizing Pink Charcoal Mask uploaded by Ingrid R.
Purchased at: Sephora
I bought this mask on sale and didn't even check the reviews. I must say, it really works but it's SO painful!. It really hurts when you peel it off and God forbids it takes some of your baby hairs off, it will make you almost cry. Also the fumes seem kind of strong and made my eyes watery. I did love how my skin looked the next day, I had an amazing glow (I think because I probably lost a layer of my face when I peeled it off) but I'm actually scared of using it because of the pain. boscia Luminizing Pink Charcoal Mask
Shathiii K.
Scarborough , ON
boscia Luminizing Pink Charcoal Mask uploaded by Shathiii K.
Purchased at: Sephora
I remember using the original boscia Luminizing Black Charcoal Mask years ago and loving it, so when I saw the boscia Luminizing Pink Charcoal Mask I had to try it out! The mask itself is a bright pepto-bismol pink and has a goopy jelly like consistency to it. I also really like the fact that this is a “certified clean” product at Sephora. It contains Calcium Montmorillonite Clay to absorb access sebum, Vitamin C to help brighten and even out your skin, Maritime Pine Bark Extract to increase skin hydration & elasticity and Eucalyptus Extract which has antiseptic properties to it. The only reason I am taking one star off, is because I did notice that the consistency of this mask was slightly different in compassion to the original Black Charcoal mask. It was definitely harder to spread & I had to use more product than usual to get an even layer on my skin so that it would be easier to peel off. Despite this, I did really enjoy using this mask and would definitely repurchase this.
Andrea P.
chicago
boscia Luminizing Pink Charcoal Mask uploaded by Andrea P.
I’ve loved this product since I got it about a year ago! I use it every other week as a way to freshen up my face and minimize my pores. You can physically see what impurities that it’s taking off your skin! The pink pop of color is always a plus:)
Melissa B.
Yakima, WA
1,085 reviews
boscia Luminizing Pink Charcoal Mask uploaded by Melissa B.
I love this mask so much I found it at TJ mask for 13.00 and I love it I use it allot and when I run out I plan to go there before Sephora or maybe Ulta to buy since it was such a great deal to buy it there instead of the bigger stores.
Brett N.
Santa Monica, CA
boscia Luminizing Pink Charcoal Mask uploaded by Brett N.
I received this mask as a gift, and at first wasn’t sure if I would use it, but was ultimately secure enough with my masculinity to give it a try. The smell was pleasant and application was easy. It dried quickly, and then came the fun part — peeling it off! It came off mostly in one piece, and the excess bits that remained were easy to wash away without harsh scrubbing. Left my skin feeling super soft and smooth without any irritation. Good product!
Jocelyn M.
Maple Ridge
boscia Luminizing Pink Charcoal Mask uploaded by Jocelyn M.
Purchased at: Sephora
The first time I used it I did not use enough. The second time was much better. My skin feels soft and I liked it. I hope to notice a difference over time in my skin’s appearance. I might buy it again. I got it on sale.
Karolina P.
Conway, SC
boscia Luminizing Pink Charcoal Mask uploaded by Karolina P.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this mask so much. It is super easy to use, my skin looks so fresh and clean. I use this mask once a week. It really is easy to peel off and for the price point it’s great. I love my skin is now fresh and glowing.
Brittany C.
St, NL
boscia Luminizing Pink Charcoal Mask uploaded by Brittany C.
I think this product is good but it could be better. It does a good job with cleaning the dirt out of the pores and it is easy to peel off and dries fairly quickly. Though, it don’t do a great job for taking out acne. Me and my boyfriend tried it and it did more for him than me. Some of his blackheads came out but only some. I think it claims a lot more than it does. My face do feel soft after but I would like for it to act more toward acne. That’s why I gave a 4/5
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sarah B.
Merced, CA
il y a 2 ans
Stephanie A. il y a 2 ans
It made my skin feel fresh and softer after I took it off
Brittany L.
Homestead, FL
il y a 2 ans
Sarah C. il y a 2 ans
I love it! I like using it on my nose especially - and it's satisfying to peel off. The pink is a hot look too haha