Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Ironton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this and had a very hard time removing it. When I tried peeling it off, it peeling in very small pieces. I pretty much just has to scrub it off with a washcloth, which didn't get it the change to pull out blackheads. Anyone have tips on how to get this to peel off better?
Cheryl W.
Cheryl W.
April 28, 2017, 2:03 a.m.
This actually worked really well for me. You just have to be sure to use a thick enough layer, as instructed, so that it dries into a solid mask and can be removed easily in one piece. I didn't experience any difficulty in removing it. It left my skin bright and dramatically reduced the size of my pores. I am very pleased with the results from using this mask to visibly reduce pore size and to smooth and soften skin texture.boscia Luminizing Black Mask
Alex O.
Alex O.
Dec. 22, 2016, 11:45 p.m.
I had the same problem the first time I applied, I tried to use less to conserve I realized that it defeated the purpose Odin el it's supposed to dry and peel you have to be generous when applying. Then let it dry off completely the dryer the better I go upwards of 30 mins if completely dry it should peel off with no trouble and it will leave skin soft, clean, and beautiful. Help minimize my huge pores! I love it!!!
Joyce k.
Joyce k.
Dec. 22, 2016, 7:35 p.m.
I've had the same issue before but then I applied a thicker layer. It does take a while for it to dry since it's a bit thicker but will be easier to peel. The tricky part might be finding the right balance since some areas with too much may not be able to dry enough to peel. Hope this helps :-) goodluck
Amy P.
Amy P.
Dec. 22, 2016, 8:32 a.m.
Same here and then I applied a thicker layer of the product and it worked great! Of course you go through it faster but at least it actually works this way!
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Dec. 20, 2016, 11:29 p.m.
Make sure you use a thick layer. I found the thinner the layer, the more it flaked. If the thicker the layer, the easier it is to peel.
Madisyn H.
Madisyn H.
Dec. 20, 2016, 11:28 p.m.
It sounds like you didn't wait for it to dry all the way. Sometimes I wait an hour and it does okay. Try applying thicker layers