Does this product make anyone else's eyes water too?
il y a 5 ans

7 answers

Burns my eyes! Owww! Is it evaporating alcohol or something? Just curious what causes this. Was scared I had done something wrong, lol. Burning stops after it is mostly dry. If you can fan your face through a Burning hot 15 minutes it's not a bad mask. I like peel off masks and this one works well but I'd prefer one with a lower alcohol content or whatever ingredient that causes eyes to burn. boscia Luminizing Black Charcoal Mask
il y a un an
Using it an my eyes are burning I came on to see if anyone else experienced this
il y a un an
First like 2 times I've used this mask it was great. But I'm wearing it right now and my eyes sting so bad and are watering like crazy. I don't understand because this mask worked just fine before.
il y a 3 ans
I'm using it right now and my eyes stings like a bee!
il y a 4 ans
The first time I don't recall any issues. The second time my eyes were running like a faucet. I unfortunately had to wash it off. Could not hold out 30 minutes with burning eyes and it never would have dried anyway.
il y a 4 ans
Yes, so badly! It's on my face right now and my eyes won't stop watering.
il y a 4 ans
I have used it before and it does not effect my eyes at all. Maybe you might be sensitive to the ingredients.
il y a 5 ans