BY BOSCIA

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An innovative, powerful, mineral-rich mask infused with activated charcoal that peels off to reveal a brighter, more clarified complexion. Solutions for: - Pores - Oiliness - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… The original black mask and reigning fan favorite, Luminzing Black Mask is a peel-off mask powerhouse that unveils a post peel glow worth sharing. Chock-full of powerful antioxidants like activated charcoal and vitamin C, this powerfully detoxifying mask leaves your skin feeling flawlessly fresh and clean, while helping to minimize the appearance of pores and enhance radiance. Skincare is about to get really interesting. At boscia, plants are the secret to skincare success. They use ingredients rooted in nature: plant-to-bottle formulas that show results and feel even better. Good skin comes naturally because in their world, beauty really does grow on trees. They are revolutionizing beauty routines around the globe with products that are made for play and meant to be shared because your skin wants in on the fun! Formats that surprise and textures that move with you, bounce, and stretch… it's all part of their plan to make skincare meet the modern world, with an attitude of exploration and excitement. Boscia keeps things clear with nothing to hide, because only good-for-you ingredients go into their products, with no harmful irritants or chemicals allowed. Essential to every product is boscia's signature botanical blend: an effective mix of jojoba leaf and willowherb. Jojoba leaf is a powerful antioxidant that helps to prevent free radical damage caused by pollution, UV rays, and other environmental irritants. Willowherb is a natural skin-calming botanical that helps to alleviate inflammation and redness. This product is dermatologist tested and free if artificial fragrance, color, gluten, and ethanol alcohol. Research results:- 100% of users reported their skin felt clean

• Does this mask work well?What distinguishes it?1 Answers
  • Does it rip out your little hairs because that’s soo anno...1 Answers
  • Does it peel off easily3 Answers
Lynn T.
Chicago
This product is HG status in my home.  Love at first use and I am so pleased to see they are now being sold at stores other than Sephora.  This product does need to be put on pretty thick and I use a flat foundation brush reserved for that purpose (wash it out immediately) and you need to make sure you have a minimum of 20-30 minutes to allow this to fully dry.  Yes, you can see what comes out of your pores and yes, a lot of us get some satisfaction in seeing it worked lol.  This is a peel off, take your time and start from the hairline and peel down and it should come off in one piece or large pieces.  If you get this product in your eyebrows while applying, don't freak, just use a damp washcloth and remove it.  If you need to do any "grooming" I would do that before you masque as it may tug on any hairs but, it is not painful.  Your skin will have an beautiful luminous glow and you will have a nice clear complexion.  It is worth the $$$.  I did see a Super or Mega size tube at Sephora that is worth the price - oz for oz it is. less expensive.  I highly recommend this product.  If you can swing it, grab the supersize one or buy two as it is often not in stock!
Mary W.
Lodi
This is my all time favorite mask!! I will start by saying this IS NOT, I repeat NOT a biore strip! It takes awhile to dry but is so much fun to peel off. It doesn't remove blackheads but removes dead skin to reveal glowing visibly purified skin that is noticeable for days afterwards. It is not very drying, though I do recommend a heavier moisturizer if you use this at night! It doesn't hurt to remove if you follow the instructions. A little goes a long way.  To all the negative reviews, stop expecting it to do something it doesn't claim to do and love it for what it is!!
kimberly f.
I love this mask! I have been using this since it first came out and am so glad it (along with the other Boscia products) is FINALLY(!!!!!) available at Ulta--I thought this day would never come! I try to get everything at Ulta because their point system is 10x better than that "other big beauty retailer". Anyhow, back to the product itself... I can see why some people say this might sting a little bit taking it off if they have a lot of peach fuzz on their face but I really don't think it's that bad--just make sure you apply it carefully to stay away from your hairline and eyebrows. I definitely have LESS peach fuzz on my face after using this for years. My skin is very oily, always congested and prone to breakouts. I actually leave this on my face for 1 to 2 hours because I notice it takes more "gunk" out of my pores that way than when I only leave it on for the recommended 30 minutes. Because it is black, when you peel it off your face you can see all the nastiness it pulls out of your pores--it's like a full face biore strip. And my face feels sooo smooth afterward. Just love it!
Brie B.
I know that this product has a cult following but, it's just not for me. My least favorite thing about this mask is that if you put too thin of a layer on, the mask will fall apart when you try to peel it off and, if you put too thick of a layer on so that it actually pulls off in one piece, it takes forever to dry down. On top of that, this really tugs on your skin when removing and I always end up with baby pieces stuck on the sides of my face and hairline. For me, this just isn't that "wow" for all of the discomfort/time it takes.
Marybeth M.
Scottsdale
This mask definitely has a “luminizing” effect, and leaves you feeling nice and glowy afterwards. However, I didn’t like how it occasionally peels/flakes off in small pieces rather than in larger sections as I would expect. It’s possible I’m just not applying it thick or thin enough so I plan on trying it out a few more times before making a final decision as to whether or not it will have a permanent place in my skincare routine. Overall a great mask that really does leave the skin feeling more clear and bright though!
Nikki E.
Fairfield, CA
This product is part of my holy grail of skincare! This little black number packs a punch and takes names! After I thoroughly cleansed my face, I placed the Boscia Luminizing Black Charcoal Mask on my fave, concentrating on my t-zone first. You do not need a lot of this product - a little goes a long way, legit! Actually I find the thinner the layer the better. This mask dries really, really fast and it get tighter as it dries, so I don’t recommend leaving it on any longer than directed. It took a few tries to get a good portion to lift so I could peel it off, but once I did I got it off in one piece! I looked at the peel under my son’s microscope (because it was on the dining room table, go figure) and wow! I’ve never seen so many blackheads removed with any other mask I’ve used. My skin instantly felt smoother and my pores appeared much tighter and less noticeable. If you’re looking for a mask that gets the dirt and blackheads out, this one is the WINNER!!
Jessica H.
Dallas
Let me start out with a psa. If you have any hair on your face (including peach fuzz) this may not be for you. I received this as a sample and tried it with a friend. We both had very different experiences. This mask peeled right off of my friends face while it stayed attacthed to mine and ripped out all the hairs on my face. It was like a painful facial and wax 2in1. It was very painful and I would use with Caution. I did not see any results aside from a sore red face
m H.
Northglenn
I like this charcoal mask but I think like the strips better. I like that you can use this wherever you want vs the struggle of putting strips that don’t fit well on some places. Sometimes when I use it I feel a burning sensation but, it doesn’t burn my skin or anything I just have very sensitive skin. I feel it comes off so easy that it doesn’t really get as many blackheads as the strips do. I’ve noticed that it calms my acne down a lot after I use it. I think it’s a great product and will continue to use it.
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
The first time I used it I didn't like it, but I wasn't applying it thick enough and I didn't know what to expect. Got this as a deluxe sample or in a favorites pack, and now I'm ordering the full size, for sure. Apply it thick to form a solid layer, let it dry *completely*, keep your face still-ish the whole time, and then when it's time to peel it off, just make faces to loosen up the edges and you should be good to start peeling. If it's stinging your eyes and you haven't put it near your eye, it's the vapor (probably the which hazel, etc) coming off of the product as it dries (the liquid is evaporating!). I just use a magazine insert or something to fan my face a little if the going gets sting-y.
aumbreen B.
This is a wonderful product. It was easily put on and the directions were easy to follow as well. The price point is good for the product. I don’t have a lot of blackheads but my brother had used it along with me, and a lot of them were off the first time. The only downside of the product would be taking it off, it starts to pull on your skin if you’re not too careful. But other than that, it’s a great buy!
Anabell C.
Doral, FL
Do you recommend this mask?
Tara P.
staten island
Ive Heard this is great for pores.Is it???
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
I love Peel off masks but have a hard time finding ones that Peel off easy or don't take 30 minutes to peel off. Is this easy to peel off or does it come off in tones of little pieces?
Kristi-Lee M.
Sault Ste, ON
Does this product hurt your skin?
Ana V.
I have the pink mask, are they the same?

Sephora