BY BOSCIA #67 in Face Masks

The original black mask and reigning fan favorite, Luminzing Black Mask is a peel-off mask powerhouse that unveils a post-peel glow worth sharing. Chock-full of powerful antioxidants like activated charcoal and vitamin C, this powerfully detoxifying mask leaves your skin feeling flawlessly fresh and clean, while helping to minimize the appearance of pores and enhance radiance.

• How is the boscia Luminizing Black Charcoal Mask ? Does it really...3 Answers
  • I've been reading a lot of reviews on this brand and so far every...1 Answers
  • Thoughts on boscia Luminizing Black Charcoal Mask ????2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I can honestly say that hands down Boscia is my all time favorite skincare line! The boscia Luminizing Black Charcoal Mask is so amazing! Absolutely doooo notttt purchase the over seas black peel off masks!! Not only are they absolutely painful and the worst to peel off (which all the pulling and tugging causes pre mature wrinkles!) you also have no clue what is actually in them! The @boscia Luminizing Black Peel off mask is the complete opposite! Not only is it gentle but it also removes the gunk and grime out of your pores and off of your face! It is for all skin types and as well it is preservative free for sensitive skin! It boosts your skins clarity as well helps minimize the appearance of pores while absorbing excess oil! Leaving you with a healthy, glowing complexion! The Charcoal effectively purifies your pores while the Montmorillonite Clay absorbs your excess oil, dirt and toxins! It also has Pine Bark Extract which is a powerful antioxidant that conditions the skin while defending your skin from free radical damage! While last but not least the Vitamin C in it helps brighten your skin tone while reducing the appearance of fine lines! Wow right?? Sounds almost too good to be true! Well it's true and it is by far my absolute favorite peel off mask of all time! Skin care is extremely important! You need to take care of your face!
Ti Arra T.
Henrico
First off, I want to begin with the fact that boscia is my ALL TIME FAVORITE skin care company. This brand and fresh happen to be at the type of my chart for skin care and products alike. Me and my bestfriend tried this in a store once and it was great! We used it on his and my nose. It didn't really burn to me all that much and it not only cleared our pores but helped our skin to look healthy and glow again! It added instant shine and softness. As well as it seemed to take the impurities out of our noses. I have always and always will buy from boscia. The only thing I wish they would do is go back to being cruelty free. Although their stance is they only test on animals in outside markets when required! Even though I don't support animal testing.. I however do support the fact that they don't believe in it either and are working with other places and company's to stop that! So I will still support them because of that and the fact that I love their products. I just bought their new pink charcoal mask and I can't wait to try it! I definitely recommend this product.. as well as their products in general to others!
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
This mask is the absolute GREATEST peel-off mask if you want to minimize your blackheads!!!!!

Boscia is the best in the business when it comes to detoxifying products for your skin,... This Luminizing Black Mask is filled with powerful antioxidants, such as activated charcoal, that help visibly shrink pores, firm skin, reduce redness, and strip away dead skin and impurities for noticeable results. It’s also preservative-free for sensitive skin, dermatologist tested, and formulated without artificial fragrance, color, gluten, and ethanol alcohol.

It isn’t painful to remove, it’s good for all skin types, it completely clarifies your skin, and the tube lasts forever so it’s a good value,... Need I say more?

My only recommendation: be sure to follow the instructions. You ever see those Instagram videos where people are agonizingly trying to rip a mask off their face?? That’s what happens when you don’t follow instructions. I’m just saying.
Stacy H.
Philadelphia , PA
I purchased the smaller size at Sephora located in the "Sephora favorites" section. I'm addicted to face masks and I really wanted to try something that would get the "gunk" out of my pores. I absolutely hate getting out of the shower and seeing all the gunk, due to the steam opening my pores. So, after reading all these fabulous reviews on this product, I gave it a go! After I got out of the shower, i quickly pat dried my face and applied a thin layer, avoiding my hair and eye brows. I kept it on for almost 30 mins and peeled it off. When I peeled it off I could see all that nasty gunk coming right out of my pores! The mask literally pulled it out! O.m.g was I impressed!! This mask really did its job! I have tried so many that promised to extract dirt and debris and honestly did nothing! THIS MASK WORKED!! It also did not irritate, burn or dry out my super sensitive skin. The reason I gave this 4 stars is because of the price. It sucks that its so expensive, but it is definitely worth the purchase!
Jamie L.
Rancho Cucamonga
This stuff works great! Make sure to wash your face with warm water, keep wetting your face to soften the skin, gently use a face cloth to remove Debri skin cells. Do not tempt to remove dead skin flakes with a scrub pad, the mask really sticks to your skin in order to remove dirt from pores, blackheads, the junk in the corner of your nose, etc. you only just want to gently remove skin cells, pat dry your face, and apply. Wait till it’s completely dry, slowing peel off, I go around my face just to lift up the edges then I start the peel from the top go pass my forehead then I do one of sides just before the nose (I like to make sure to get the corner of my nose) after my sides I then do bottom part just below the nose. Now all I have is my nose, this where I do my corner nose, between the cheek and nose. Hope I made sense and not confuse anyone
This is the first Charcoal mask I have used and I have to say I didn't know what to expect, I've seen a lot of Facebook horror videos so I was a little weary at first, but I definitely was curious to give it a try for myself.
The mask dries pretty quickly (less than the suggested 25 minutes as long as you didn't lather it on too thick), peeling it off was a little tough to start, I suggest starting with an area of tougher skin - think nose and go from there. Any you don't want to tug off washes off easily in the sink leaving behind hardly any mess at all, washes easily off hands and the vanity itself.
My skin felt smooth afterwards and I only used a little bit of moisturizer to supplement (as suggested on the packaging).
I gave this product a 4/5 just for the discomfort felt with peeling however, this is to be expected!
Marisol A.
Boscia Luminizing Black Charcoal Mask Review🌚
Bought this product-not a gift✨
Boscia Luminizing Black Charcoal Mask comes in two sizes, one is 2.8 oz for $34.00 and the second option is 4.9 oz. for $49.00 which is great because you could always get the smaller size as a trial option to see if you like, and not fork out at almost $50.00 dollars and then find out you didn’t like it. You can find Boscia Luminizing Black Charcoal Mask at Sephora, although you can find it at many other retailers both in-store and online. The packaging is nice. This mask has a peel off effect, which is a bit painful as your peeling it off, which is also the down side to this product. It does leave your face feeling clean. Overall, this product is ok, but it does have room for improvement!
Ashley M.
Fresno, CA
This mask is a miracle! I try to use this sparingly because the price is really up there but sometimes you just gotta splurge and the results are definitely worth it. I have major blackhead issues that tend to get worse in the summer when my oil production is worsened by sweat and 100 degree weather. This mask clears up my pores, smooths out my skin, and exfoliates. I notice instantly brighter skin and smaller pores after the first use. When used regularly I have also noticed fine lines reduced and overall more even tone. It's pricey but if you can afford it I'd definitely say go for it! If you can't Shills Black mask is a great alternative. Their product is a bit harsher and the results are not quite as long lasting but it's a great affordable alternative.
Ali W.
University Cy, MO
I got this as a sample from Sephora. For my entire face to be covered I had to use almost the whole tube. This was a little painful to pull off and it definitely takes off all of your peach fuzz. This is not a mask to use to purify your skin or pull out dirt. It is a luminizing mask and I felt my face looks a little brighter. I wouldn’t recommend for unclogging pores. Another pro is that it’s peel off. No mess of water and scrubbing it off your face. I’d recommend this to girls who can pull off not wearing makeup.
Sara F.
I have been using this mask for years now. And I absolutely love It! I buy It from sephora, and It may seem a little pricey, but It lasts a long time! I’ve seen videos where people complain that It “hurts horribly” when you peel It off, but It really isn’t that bad. I just wouldn’t recommend putting It on around the sensitive skin under your eyes because that part does hurt a tad, but even if you get It on there, you can wipe It off with a wet cloth even after It has dried. But I love this. It gets all the gunk out of my pores and honestly, i love the fact that it’s black so I can see all that gunk stuck on It (nasty I know, but you know you secretly like It too!) I definitely recommend this!
Mariah B.
Hamilton , ON
I love this mask (best mask I've ever tried), but I find that it REALLY hurts when I peel it off. To ease up on the pain, I put the black mask on my chin, nose, and forehead. What do you do?
Anugrah M.
Dubuque, IA
Does this mask peel off easily? Do you think it works well? How often is it recommended to be used?
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
Is this worth the money? Seems expensive
Thomas V.
Is this mask good at removing blackheads?
Alyssa B.
huntington, WV
I bought this and had a very hard time removing it. When I tried peeling it off, it peeling in very small pieces. I pretty much just has to scrub it off with a washcloth, which didn't get it the change to pull out blackheads. Anyone have tips on how to get this to peel off better?