BY BOSCIA #49 in Face Masks

The original black mask and reigning fan favorite, Luminzing Black Mask is a peel-off mask powerhouse that unveils a post-peel glow worth sharing. Chock-full of powerful antioxidants like activated charcoal and vitamin C, this powerfully detoxifying mask leaves your skin feeling flawlessly fresh and clean, while helping to minimize the appearance of pores and enhance radiance.

• How is the boscia Luminizing Black Charcoal Mask ? Does it really...3 Answers
  • I've been reading a lot of reviews on this brand and so far every...1 Answers
  • Thoughts on boscia Luminizing Black Charcoal Mask ????2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "The Black Mask is a peel-off clay mask, which is kind of wild!! It's for oily skin and is supposed to have “detoxifying, purifying, and brightening effects.” I layered it on pretty thick and it really did its job exfoliating! Seriously, when they say don’t put on the sensitive skin around your eyes, they mean leave a wide berth! It was hard to tell though exactly how great it was regarding oily skin, given that we’re in the midst of winter and my skin is relatively dry. I discovered that I do like using it on my nose, which needs some heavy-duty help!" in 403 reviews
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I can honestly say that hands down Boscia is my all time favorite skincare line! The boscia Luminizing Black Charcoal Mask is so amazing! Absolutely doooo notttt purchase the over seas black peel off masks!! Not only are they absolutely painful and the worst to peel off (which all the pulling and tugging causes pre mature wrinkles!) you also have no clue what is actually in them! The @boscia Luminizing Black Peel off mask is the complete opposite! Not only is it gentle but it also removes the gunk and grime out of your pores and off of your face! It is for all skin types and as well it is preservative free for sensitive skin! It boosts your skins clarity as well helps minimize the appearance of pores while absorbing excess oil! Leaving you with a healthy, glowing complexion! The Charcoal effectively purifies your pores while the Montmorillonite Clay absorbs your excess oil, dirt and toxins! It also has Pine Bark Extract which is a powerful antioxidant that conditions the skin while defending your skin from free radical damage! While last but not least the Vitamin C in it helps brighten your skin tone while reducing the appearance of fine lines! Wow right?? Sounds almost too good to be true! Well it's true and it is by far my absolute favorite peel off mask of all time! Skin care is extremely important! You need to take care of your face!
Auna E.
Kelso , WA
Got my free #voxbox from @influenster today! This @boscia face mask was AMAZING. I'll start with what I didn't enjoy about it. It is meeeeesssyyy. Super common for peel off charcoal masks, but this was was a little harder to remove from my hands and silicone brush. It has Pine Extract in it, which made it smell delightful, but it also burned my eyes pretty bad until it dried. Now onto the good. It pulled EVERYTHING from my pores. I mean you could see just gunk build up on the mask after I pulled it off. It was super easy to remove, and left little for me to wash off (which hasn't been the case for other peel off masks I've tried). It left my skin feeling soft and glowy for hours after, and I noticed a decrease in pore size like it promised. I will for sure be purchasing this product!
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
This mask is the absolute GREATEST peel-off mask if you want to minimize your blackheads!!!!!

Boscia is the best in the business when it comes to detoxifying products for your skin,... This Luminizing Black Mask is filled with powerful antioxidants, such as activated charcoal, that help visibly shrink pores, firm skin, reduce redness, and strip away dead skin and impurities for noticeable results. It’s also preservative-free for sensitive skin, dermatologist tested, and formulated without artificial fragrance, color, gluten, and ethanol alcohol.

It isn’t painful to remove, it’s good for all skin types, it completely clarifies your skin, and the tube lasts forever so it’s a good value,... Need I say more?

My only recommendation: be sure to follow the instructions. You ever see those Instagram videos where people are agonizingly trying to rip a mask off their face?? That’s what happens when you don’t follow instructions. I’m just saying.
Stacy H.
Philadelphia , PA
I purchased the smaller size at Sephora located in the "Sephora favorites" section. I'm addicted to face masks and I really wanted to try something that would get the "gunk" out of my pores. I absolutely hate getting out of the shower and seeing all the gunk, due to the steam opening my pores. So, after reading all these fabulous reviews on this product, I gave it a go! After I got out of the shower, i quickly pat dried my face and applied a thin layer, avoiding my hair and eye brows. I kept it on for almost 30 mins and peeled it off. When I peeled it off I could see all that nasty gunk coming right out of my pores! The mask literally pulled it out! O.m.g was I impressed!! This mask really did its job! I have tried so many that promised to extract dirt and debris and honestly did nothing! THIS MASK WORKED!! It also did not irritate, burn or dry out my super sensitive skin. The reason I gave this 4 stars is because of the price. It sucks that its so expensive, but it is definitely worth the purchase!
Bee M.
I love that this mask is black because when I peel it off I can see the blackheads it has removed better than I would be able to see them on a white peel off mask. that being said, you do have to apply a thick layer of it for it to peel off easily and the instructions clearly state that. The reason I ddi not give 5 stars is because this product makes my eyes very irritated. I do not put it near my eyes (OF COURSE) but I use it on my T zone and every time I use this makes my eye water and get red. For me, that is the only downside to this product. It might be batter if I have someone else apply to product to my face while I keep my eye closed but who has time for that? I live alone so thats not possible for me lol. If you have sensitive eyes, like I do, I suggest you do not purchase this product. The only reason I am keeping it is because I feel it does remove my blackheads on my cheeks and noes and I am willing to let my eyes cry for the 20 minutes it takes for it to dry so that I can see them come out lol.
Patrice C.
Abita Springs, LA
I tried out Boscia Luminizing Black Mask tonight for the first time. My face feels very clean and kinda amazing right now.

Did it hurt coming off?? - Surprisingly not very much at all. I found that my skin closest to my eyes was slightly sensitive when peeling it off. Otherwise it was basically painless.

Did it smell? No not really. It doesn't smell good or bad. It doesn't have much of an order.

What's it feel like? It felt cool going on the skin. When it dried (about 35mins) it felt like stiff and thin like wax paper.

Would I recommend this? YES!! I definitely will be using this again in the future for my skin care! Very impressed !

#beauty #skincare #voxbox #complimentary #contest #boscia #Influenster
This is the first Charcoal mask I have used and I have to say I didn't know what to expect, I've seen a lot of Facebook horror videos so I was a little weary at first, but I definitely was curious to give it a try for myself.
The mask dries pretty quickly (less than the suggested 25 minutes as long as you didn't lather it on too thick), peeling it off was a little tough to start, I suggest starting with an area of tougher skin - think nose and go from there. Any you don't want to tug off washes off easily in the sink leaving behind hardly any mess at all, washes easily off hands and the vanity itself.
My skin felt smooth afterwards and I only used a little bit of moisturizer to supplement (as suggested on the packaging).
I gave this product a 4/5 just for the discomfort felt with peeling however, this is to be expected!
Marissa M.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Tested out the #boscia luminizing black mask with @halfjapjayzee tonight! First impressions: Its sticky as hell but goes on smoothly and dries down pretty quickly (10 minutes) but the removal takes a bit longer, peeling both feels good and hurts the tiniest bit! We both had a slight discomfort when we first were applying the wet product the smell of the product made our eyes sting and water a little bit. We both agree our skin feels softer and surprisingly moisturized! Boscia has a strange cruelty free status...some times it says they are cruelty free other times it says they aren't. I am definitely a cruelty free beauty user so I don't think I'd purchase from Boscia until they are more solidly cruelty free. boscia Luminizing Black Charcoal Mask
Ashley M.
Fresno, CA
This mask is a miracle! I try to use this sparingly because the price is really up there but sometimes you just gotta splurge and the results are definitely worth it. I have major blackhead issues that tend to get worse in the summer when my oil production is worsened by sweat and 100 degree weather. This mask clears up my pores, smooths out my skin, and exfoliates. I notice instantly brighter skin and smaller pores after the first use. When used regularly I have also noticed fine lines reduced and overall more even tone. It's pricey but if you can afford it I'd definitely say go for it! If you can't Shills Black mask is a great alternative. Their product is a bit harsher and the results are not quite as long lasting but it's a great affordable alternative.
Aurora 👩.
Griffith, IN
I'm so in love with this peel off charcoal face mask! I've really been looking for something to brighten my complexion and fix some impurities on my chin and nose, and I was highly impressed with how well this mask worked! It left me feeling super clean. I'm so beyond grateful Boscia sent me this complimentary to test and review. I'll be using this face mask from now on! #anastasiabeverelyhills #mua #makeup #makeuptutorial #makeupartist #selftaught  #selftaughtmua #beautyinfluencer #influencer #katvond #katvondbeauty #tarte #ardell #lancome #morphe #jaclynhill #nikkietutorials #highlighter #eyeshadow #fakelashes #contour #eyebrows #ulta #sephora #beauty #beautiful #looks #dipbrowpomade #cosmetology #esthetician #boscia #influenster #complimentary #contest
Mariah B.
Hamilton , ON
I love this mask (best mask I've ever tried), but I find that it REALLY hurts when I peel it off. To ease up on the pain, I put the black mask on my chin, nose, and forehead. What do you do?
Anugrah M.
Dubuque, IA
Does this mask peel off easily? Do you think it works well? How often is it recommended to be used?
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
Is this worth the money? Seems expensive
Thomas V.
Is this mask good at removing blackheads?
Alyssa B.
huntington, WV
I bought this and had a very hard time removing it. When I tried peeling it off, it peeling in very small pieces. I pretty much just has to scrub it off with a washcloth, which didn't get it the change to pull out blackheads. Anyone have tips on how to get this to peel off better?