BY BOSCIA

The original black mask and reigning fan favorite, Luminzing Black Mask is a peel-off mask powerhouse that unveils a post-peel glow worth sharing. Chock-full of powerful antioxidants like activated charcoal and vitamin C, this powerfully detoxifying mask leaves your skin feeling flawlessly fresh and clean, while helping to minimize the appearance of pores and enhance radiance.

• Want a boscia luminizing black mask review? check out my ...1 Answers
  • I love this products becauce it's very good8 Answers
  • Is this the same thing as the charcoals and glue mask tha...14 Answers
boscia Luminizing Black Charcoal Mask
  • "The Black Mask is a peel-off clay mask, which is kind of wild!! It's for oily skin and is supposed to have “detoxifying, purifying, and brightening effects.” I layered it on pretty thick and it really did its job exfoliating! Seriously, when they say don’t put on the sensitive skin around your eyes, they mean leave a wide berth! It was hard to tell though exactly how great it was regarding oily skin, given that we’re in the midst of winter and my skin is relatively dry. I discovered that I do like using it on my nose, which needs some heavy-duty help!" in 403 reviews
Rachel H.
Haskell, TX
I received this Boscia Luminizing Black Mask as a free sample to review from Influenster a couple of days ago. YES! it is a peel-off mask. My first impression - scary and painful. I would suggest to use a mask applicator (like in the pic) because it could get messy. This will stain your towels so be careful. To test it out, I applied it on my chin, nose and forehead - no pain and irritations (which is good). I then used it all over my face, now on areas that have lots of facial hairs, it did hurt a little but tolerable. If you can't tolerate the pain - stop and just wash it off with water. The best way to use this product (for me), is to apply it in sections (like chin and forehead only or chin and nose only) and then work your way up. The next morning, my skin felt smooth to touch. The texture has really improved and looking closely, my pores looked so clean - it literally cleared my pores! However, if you have severe pore issues, I don't think this product will have a good impcy immediately - for me this is a good skin/pore ”maintenance” product. Again, this is a complimentary product for review but all opinions are my own.
Auna E.
Kelso, WA
Got my free #voxbox from @influenster today! This @boscia face mask was AMAZING. I'll start with what I didn't enjoy about it. It is meeeeesssyyy. Super common for peel off charcoal masks, but this was was a little harder to remove from my hands and silicone brush. It has Pine Extract in it, which made it smell delightful, but it also burned my eyes pretty bad until it dried. Now onto the good. It pulled EVERYTHING from my pores. I mean you could see just gunk build up on the mask after I pulled it off. It was super easy to remove, and left little for me to wash off (which hasn't been the case for other peel off masks I've tried). It left my skin feeling soft and glowy for hours after, and I noticed a decrease in pore size like it promised. I will for sure be purchasing this product!
Chelly B.
TORRANCE, CA
I received this product for free from influenster and boscia to use, and give an honest review!This mask has a nice odor, it goes on very easily, you can feel the mask tightening as it dries. At this point i thought i was in love! Upon mask removal, I practically wanted to cry! peeling off this mask was SO painful, it pulled all my facial "peach hairs" off with it! no wonder my face was soft after removing the mask.  I have pretty normal skin,  and this mask made me break out in places i have never broken out before.  i have tried again since the initial application (waited 2 weeks) and it made me break out again, the second time i only did it in a certain place on my face, and yet again i broke out.. i am so sad that this product didn't work for me, but i am sure it works wonders for others. the concept and idea is kind of cool but lacking results on my side.
Gina B.
Nc
I've tried sooo many different mask to help with my pores, and this is by far my favorite! It does take a minute to get use to it, but trust me...it is worth it in the end! My skin always looks sooo much better after using!

I've heard a lot of people complain about it hurting, not coming off easy and even some having a little redness afterwards. I would recommend first, washing your face in warm water to open up your pores, then make sure you put a thick layer on, this will make it peel of easier(give it time to dry). If it's a thin layer, it will come off in pieces.  Also, when applying, leave a nice circle around the eyes(to prevent irritation), try and prevent any from getting in your hairline and make it a little thicker on the edges to pull it off easier. If you do get it in your eyebrows or hairline, use warm water or facial oil to get it out.  Then once your done, finish it off with a good rinse in cold water to close up those opened exposed pores.

Your skin will feel so soft and have a nice glow! I never understood all the hype until I finally broke down and tried it, now my skin and I'm are so thankful I finally listened! boscia Luminizing Black Charcoal Mask
Patrice C.
Abita Springs, LA
I tried out Boscia Luminizing Black Mask tonight for the first time. My face feels very clean and kinda amazing right now.

Did it hurt coming off?? - Surprisingly not very much at all. I found that my skin closest to my eyes was slightly sensitive when peeling it off. Otherwise it was basically painless.

Did it smell? No not really. It doesn't smell good or bad. It doesn't have much of an order.

What's it feel like? It felt cool going on the skin. When it dried (about 35mins) it felt like stiff and thin like wax paper.

Would I recommend this? YES!! I definitely will be using this again in the future for my skin care! Very impressed !

#beauty #skincare #voxbox #complimentary #contest #boscia #Influenster
Kim M.
I got a mini of this mask from Sephora by redeeming 100 points for it. I know it is a best seller so I figured I needed to try it out. I decided to just try it in my t-zone because I wasn't sure how much I would need and wanted to be able to compare how my skin looked before and after. I applied with my fingers and it was easier than a few of the peel off masks I have used in the past. It does take quite a bit of product to make the layer thick enough to easily pull off though. I waited the 20 minutes and it was entirely dry so I removed it. There was no pain or discomfort at all and it came off in under a minute, which was much faster than GlamGlow's peel off, and there was minimal residue that I wiped off with a wet washcloth. Looking at the mask after it was removed there was nothing in it, no hair, no sebaceous filaments or blackheads, and no dead skin. The areas that I had the mask on were red and more matte than the areas that did not - that is definitely not what I would want from a "luminizing" mask. The redness lingered for hours and didn't go away until the next day. Other than the dryness and redness that lingered after using this mask, I saw no results. Because one of the main ingredients is alcohol I'm sure that's why it was drying and irritating, so this definitely isn't for dry or sensitive skin, even my dry acne prone skin didn't like this. I'm not sure why people love this so much, I guess it must just be from the fun of using a peel off mask. I'll probably use this another one or two times to make sure my opinion doesn't change and will update my review here, but I would say this is a big pass and wouldn't recommend to anyone
Callie G.
I got this with some of my points at Sephora and was excited to finally try it out. I used it for the first time the other night, and it didn't seem to do anything for my skin. When it dried and I pulled it off, there were just tiny little holes in the mask where all of my clogged pores and zits were but it didn't seem to pull anything out of my pores or have any effect on my acne. Maybe I did too thin of a layer, not sure. I will give it another try or two and see if I can get it to work. As of now, this isn't something I will be buying for myself.I have a lot of other masks that work really well.
Jenny R.
Lynchburg, VA
I received this product for free from Influenster in a VoxBox. I was a little nervous about trying this product, but it went a lot better than expected! The mask itself is very thick, but it spreads very easily, and it was easy to create an opaque layer on my face. After it dried, it was a little hard to get an edge up to start peeling. However, once I did, it came off fairly easily. The only places that were actually painful were where my little baby hairs were on the edges of my face where the skin is also thinner. I found that holding my skin down while I peeled off the mask made it easier. It helped to clean my pores out, and my face felt smooth after using it. The only thing that I would have liked would have been some sort of soothing effect if this is even possible.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Review for: boscia Luminizing Black Charcoal Mask more...
I give it three because for me it had more cons then pros!
If you have peach fuzz on your face, ouch! I’m advance that mask will pull it right out! Please avoid your eyebrow area because some people tend to think that this mask won’t rip some hairs right off ! Lol if it rips the ones in your face I’m sure your eyebrows hair will too.
Okay, so I tried this product 4 times and every time I did , my skin felt so irritated and wicked dry like around my eyebrows (pretty much my whole forehead) and the sides towards my jaw and cheeck below my temples became extremely dry my skin felt legit rough! Again the four times I tested it out that’s how it felt. The second I took it off it felt soft but then the next day my face felt rough. I once had an incident with it .. I believe my 2nd time I applied this mask with my friend and everything was well when I went to remove the mask I had a piece stuck on my chin it wouldn’t come off. My friend and I where all giggles and I figured to just go rinse it till it came off but nope lol it wasn’t bugging I put soap on it it wouldn’t come off. Eventually me picking at it, it came off but it did peel my skin a tiny bit and it hurt and bled idk if it was just worst of luck for me but I did it give it a go 2 times after that incident. But it just made my skin dry and it would irritate my skin like I felt it itchy . And this sticks on you I feel like that tugging at your skin is no good ! I feel make like this shouldn’t be used alll the time.
Marissa M.
San Diego, CA
Tested out the #boscia luminizing black mask with @halfjapjayzee tonight! First impressions: Its sticky as hell but goes on smoothly and dries down pretty quickly (10 minutes) but the removal takes a bit longer, peeling both feels good and hurts the tiniest bit! We both had a slight discomfort when we first were applying the wet product the smell of the product made our eyes sting and water a little bit. We both agree our skin feels softer and surprisingly moisturized! Boscia has a strange cruelty free status...some times it says they are cruelty free other times it says they aren't. I am definitely a cruelty free beauty user so I don't think I'd purchase from Boscia until they are more solidly cruelty free. boscia Luminizing Black Charcoal Mask
Jessica H.
Grand Prairie , TX
How good does this work? I want to get it but have been hesitant upon reading reviews.
Shannon B.
Lynnwood, WA
How does his compare to more affordable alternative brands with the same type of product?
Alyssa K.
Does this actually work? And is it worth the money?
Mariah B.
Hamilton , ON
I love this mask (best mask I've ever tried), but I find that it REALLY hurts when I peel it off. To ease up on the pain, I put the black mask on my chin, nose, and forehead. What do you do?
Kristen H.
Eagle, ID
Is this the same thing as the charcoals and glue mask that's going around? Also does it really clean your pores out?

JCPenney

JCPenney was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.