boscia Luminizing Black Charcoal Mask

The original black mask and reigning fan favorite, Luminzing Black Mask is a peel-off mask powerhouse that unveils a post-peel glow worth sharing. Chock-full of powerful antioxidants like activated charcoal and vitamin C, this powerfully detoxifying mask leaves your skin feeling flawlessly fresh and clean, while helping to minimize the appearance of pores and enhance radiance.

How is this for combo skin ?
I have combination skin, that is sensitive with large pores. Will this dry my skin out or cause irration?
Do you think this is really effective ?
Start your review of boscia Luminizing Black Charcoal Mask!
Product Highlights
“...really did its job exfoliating! Seriously, when they say don’t put on the sensitive skin around your eyes, they mean leave a wide berth! It was hard to tell though exactly how great it was regarding oily skin, given that we’re in the midst of winter and my skin is relatively dry. I discovered that I do like using it on my nose, which needs some heavy-duty help!” in 403 reviews
greensboro
If you have a bunch of blackheads or Whitehead’s this product works so good.I just recently bought and I feel in love with it.It drys up really fast and does the job.Im definitely buying this again and if you haven’t bought it please do.
The product calls for a proper application technique, otherwise it would be hard to remove and you'll have to wash it off with warm water. As for the product performance, it didn't really leave my skin rejuvenated but it definitely helped in absorbing impurities from the skin.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Great mask. Makes your face feel clean and clear. The packaging is sleek and perfectly sized. I use this mask monthly and it has improved my pores greatly. It’s great for men with big pores as well, my fiancé steals this one all the time. I wish it had more of a pleasant smell.
San Francisco, CA
I LOVE this mask. I've been a big fan of the boscia black charcoal line and use the cleanser religiously, and the mask was another fun step to add to my routine. It peels off easily and leaves my skin feeling baby smooth. I highly recommend it and come back to it all the time.
Los Angeles, CA
This is such a clarifying mask. It feel like it gets all the impurities and clogging out of my pores. I would highly recommend this mask for oily and acne prone screen. If you have dry sky, just moisturize well after use. Helps to minimize pores and my skin feels deeply clean m
Annville, PA
I feel like everyone says amazing things about this mask, and there’s good reason for it! This mask helps to remove all of the funk from clogged pores. Peeling it off hurts a bit, but that’s expected with any peel off mask. After using this mask, my face feels smooth and clean.
Honestly didn't think this product did a ton for my skin it also irritated my face after peeling it off and created redness that didn't go away for a full 24 hours. Looked like I had my entire face waxed. I think its a pretty harsh mask and I honestly wouldnt buy it again.
Zurich, KS
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this mask! I’ve tried many masks and was in the search for a good pore mask and this is the one for me! One bottle can give me about 15-20 uses and does a amazing jobs about getting the junk and imperfections out of my face! This leaves my face feeling and looking fresh!
Berwyn, PA
While this does firm your skin, I don’t think it draws out blackheads the way that it claims it will. When peeling it off, you don’t see the blackheads come off the way you do with a pore strip, which is something I think a lot of people expect will happen with this product.
West Chester, PA
I liked this product but it dried my skin a little too much. I would probably not use this product more than once a month. Maybe twice? It's great if you don't have dryness issues like me. The product is easy to apply and I liked that it came in a tube vs. jar. More sanitary!

431 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kaysville, UT
8 days ago
As I Am Coconut Cowash Cleansing Conditioner Does this product will really help my hair? Is it good for curly hair?
Dani G. • 6 days ago
This is a peel off mask for your face! So I wouldn't recommend using it on your hair😋
Whitewater, WI