boscia Konjac Cleansing Sponge with Complexion Clearing Clay uploaded by Kimberly G.

BY BOSCIA #8 in Sponges & Loofahs

Complexion-clearing pillow-soft Konjac Cleansing Sponge infused with Green Clay cleanses, exfoliates, and clarifies to deliver smoother, clearer, brighter-looking skin, without irritation. Formulated specifically for active blemish-prone skin. "Wash away the rough with this small but might puff!"

How to Use:

Rinse the Konjac Cleansing Sponge with Complexion Clearing Clay with warm water before each use. Apply cleanser to the sponge and gently massage in circular motion to remove dirt, make-up and impurities. Rinse thoroughly after each use and hang by the attached cotton thread in a well-ventilated area to dry. Repeat morning and night. Replace every 2-3 months.

Natural Konjac Root Fiber, Illite (Green Clay)

• Is there a huge cost difference between this one and char...1 Answers
  • Can it be used to wash off makeup or is it meant to clean...1 Answers
  • Is this just a facial sponge or is there some type of pro...1 Answers
Gabrielle A.
I really don’t feel like this product was necessary. I don’t think it made any difference to my skin besides making my skin care routine more tedious. I didn’t notice any special exfoliating effects anymore than using a washcloth.
crystal j.
This is a great environmental-friendly brand I enjoy all their products they are pricey but what environmental friendly product isn't I highly recommend them to anybody and they often have coupons
Kaitlyn F.
Revere, MA
I didn't know if I really needed a sponge like this, but I found it on sale at Marshalls and I love Boscia so I figured I'd try it. It's hard until you get it wet. At first, I was honking why the hell would I want to use this sandpaper thing on my skin? BUT it is very nice to use with my face wash in the shower and helps with my oily forehead tzone. I like it, but I still feel I could live without these sponges products...
Jenn B.
Cochranville, PA
I think these sponges are kind of gimmicky. I don't notice any big difference in my skin when I use them, other than the fact that the face cleanser lathers a lot with the sponge. I'd rather just wash my face the regular way and use an exfoliator when I need it, since the sponge doesn't really provide any additional exfoliation.
Lyna N.
San Jose, CA
I feel like konjac sponges aren't really sanitary but they are really soft on the skin. This product doesn't irritate my skin but instead soothes it. It is very easy to use and I would really reccomend it. When I wash my face it's usually red afterwards from the irritation but this doesn't disturb my skin at all.
The Boscia Konjac sponges are great, I've also used the charcoal bamboo one and they feel and work amazingly! They don't have any sort of magic or anything but they just work as a better way to wash your face and to get a deeper cleanse than just your hands, it doesn't feel like exfoliation though btw.
Sydnie S.
I heard about konjac sponges a couple of years ago and wanted to try them. I have very sensitive skin and the konjac sponges actually helped out with my breakouts. It works very well and it is so unique and weird when you first test them. Konjac sponges are now one of my new favorite skin are items.
Hillary E.
Bossier City, LA
This product is great for exfoliating. I was a little skeptical of it at first but it is soft and gentle. I have sensitive skin along with acne and it was great. I used it with my everyday cleanser and it would clean nicely. I would recommend for anyone looking for something gentle but effective.
Nikki F.
I love using this product to help further get a deep clean for my skin. I love the shape of it and how it gets in all the nooks and crannies of the face. I love that it is travel friendly. I love that the price makes it affordable to me. I use this sponge wth cleanser and it works amazing.
Elaine H.
Great manual exfloriator for my problematic sensitive skin. I really like that there is a thread running though the sponge so that hanging it to dry is no big deal. I recommend keeping the packaging for storage. Using this everyday for me was too much and irritated my skin. Will certainly purchase again! Looking to try the rose next!
Lianne R.
N Hollywood, CA
Can it be used to wash off makeup or is it meant to cleanse on an already clean face?
Katherine L.
Is there a huge cost difference between this one and charcoal one? I have the charcoal one and am already considering buying another one for when I want to switch it out because it's so great, however I'm thinking I should try a better grade to see if there's any difference. Is this one really expensive?
Nadia S.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this just a facial sponge or is there some type of product? How can I determine the right one to purchase?