boscia Konjac Cleansing Sponge with Complexion Clearing Clay uploaded by Kimberly G.

BY BOSCIA #11 in Sponges & Loofahs

Complexion-clearing pillow-soft Konjac Cleansing Sponge infused with Green Clay cleanses, exfoliates, and clarifies to deliver smoother, clearer, brighter-looking skin, without irritation. Formulated specifically for active blemish-prone skin. "Wash away the rough with this small but might puff!"

How to Use:

Rinse the Konjac Cleansing Sponge with Complexion Clearing Clay with warm water before each use. Apply cleanser to the sponge and gently massage in circular motion to remove dirt, make-up and impurities. Rinse thoroughly after each use and hang by the attached cotton thread in a well-ventilated area to dry. Repeat morning and night. Replace every 2-3 months.

Natural Konjac Root Fiber, Illite (Green Clay)

• Is there a huge cost difference between this one and charcoal one...1 Answers
  • Can it be used to wash off makeup or is it meant to cleanse on an...1 Answers
  • Is this just a facial sponge or is there some type of product? Ho...1 Answers
crystal j.
This is a great environmental-friendly brand I enjoy all their products they are pricey but what environmental friendly product isn't I highly recommend them to anybody and they often have coupons
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I was not impressed with the Boscia Cleansing Sponge . Which completely shocks me because I am a huge Boscia fan! Their products are normally amazing! This sponge was a total fail for me. It is tiny and honestly didn't feel like it was doing anything for my skin. Also it is a weird texture that I am not a fan of. I would definitely pass up this product but that's just me.
mary s.
Not going to lie, when I bought this I figured this wasn't going to work and I was pleasantly surprised. I have very dry skin and have to exfoliate daily to keep my face from getting patchy. I was looking for a gentle alternative to using an exfoliating wash that I could use daily and I figured I would give this a try. When combines with a normal cleanser, this item is fantastic. I still do a deep exfoliation three times a week but this is great to use after I remove my makeup and want to really clean my skin. I ended up buying a second one and use one in the shower and one daily when I remove my makeup. May have to try the charcoal or deep cleansing sponges to see if I notice any difference.
Alyssa P.
San Francisco
The konjac sponges with the melting makeup cleanser are my faves!! I'm a big makeup wipe user cause I HATE getting the grey raccoon eyes after washing off your makeup at the skin, but I hate that you have to run so much to get everything off. This is why I love the sponges - you can use it with your cleanser to breakdown all the makeup super fast removing all traces of residual mascara leaving your face super clean and ready to exfoliate.
Kaitlyn F.
Revere, MA
I didn't know if I really needed a sponge like this, but I found it on sale at Marshalls and I love Boscia so I figured I'd try it. It's hard until you get it wet. At first, I was honking why the hell would I want to use this sandpaper thing on my skin? BUT it is very nice to use with my face wash in the shower and helps with my oily forehead tzone. I like it, but I still feel I could live without these sponges products...
Erinn F.
Germantown , TN
Forget Clarisonic (no offense, Clarisonic). This sponge is way more affordable, much more gentle and just as effective. I buy them in bulk and they're now on my Must Have list. My skin is GLOWING but not raw after using these. I can't rave about them enough. TRY ONE! (I first read about these in Elle or on Refinery29, I think. Awesome!)
Elaine H.
Great manual exfloriator for my problematic sensitive skin. I really like that there is a thread running though the sponge so that hanging it to dry is no big deal. I recommend keeping the packaging for storage. Using this everyday for me was too much and irritated my skin. Will certainly purchase again! Looking to try the rose next!
Jenn B.
Cochranville , PA
I think these sponges are kind of gimmicky. I don't notice any big difference in my skin when I use them, other than the fact that the face cleanser lathers a lot with the sponge. I'd rather just wash my face the regular way and use an exfoliator when I need it, since the sponge doesn't really provide any additional exfoliation.
Lyna N.
San Jose, CA
I feel like konjac sponges aren't really sanitary but they are really soft on the skin. This product doesn't irritate my skin but instead soothes it. It is very easy to use and I would really reccomend it. When I wash my face it's usually red afterwards from the irritation but this doesn't disturb my skin at all.
The Boscia Konjac sponges are great, I've also used the charcoal bamboo one and they feel and work amazingly! They don't have any sort of magic or anything but they just work as a better way to wash your face and to get a deeper cleanse than just your hands, it doesn't feel like exfoliation though btw.
Lianne R.
N Hollywood, CA
Can it be used to wash off makeup or is it meant to cleanse on an already clean face?
Katherine L.
Is there a huge cost difference between this one and charcoal one? I have the charcoal one and am already considering buying another one for when I want to switch it out because it's so great, however I'm thinking I should try a better grade to see if there's any difference. Is this one really expensive?
Nadia S.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this just a facial sponge or is there some type of product? How can I determine the right one to purchase?