boscia Konjac Cleansing Sponge

Pillow-soft cleansing and exfoliating sponge made from 100% Asian Konjac Root that delivers smoother, softer, brighter-looking skin. Formulated for all skin types, even the most sensitive. “Wash away the rough with this small but mighty puff!”

How to Use:

Rinse the Konjac sponge in warm water before each use. Apply cleanser to the sponge and gently massage in circular motion to remove dirt, make-up, and impurities. Rinse thoroughly after each use and hang by the attached cotton thread in a well-ventilated area to dry. Repeat morning and night. Replace every 2-3 months.

100% Asian Konjac Root

How do I get a box
Is this worth it? Does it work well?
Start your review of boscia Konjac Cleansing Sponge!
How would you rate this product?
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
I got this sponge in a cleansing set from Sephora. I used it every time I showered with the Origins Frothy face wash and It made the cleanser foam up and go much further than just your hands would. I think it is definitely worth the buy especially if you use an expensive cleanser and like slight exfoliation.
I Love This Sponge! It Smells Good, Feels Good, And Makes My Skin Look And Feel So Smooth! Boscia Is An Amazing Brand That I’ve Used For Years Now And Everything They Come Out With Has Been Awesome! boscia
Baltimore , MD
I just purchased this about a week ago, the size of this could be a little better, and maybe a little easier to handle. But overall, this is great. It smells amazing, and definitely gets the job done!
El Paso, TX
This is A great cleansing sponge. It’s soft against your skin and just a little dab of shower gel works.
Queen Creek , AZ
I love this little sponge! It is super enjoyable to use and does a good job of gentle exfoliation. I have dry & sensitive skin.I have been double cleansing, first with a cleansing oil with my fingers to get all my make up off and then with this and a foam cleanser, I feel like my face is getting a much better clean and I don't get any dryness. The best part is these break down rapidly, so they don't fill the landfill for very long. Even better, you can compost them. Since they are technically edible, bugs and worms help decompose the sponge if left in soil. boscia Konjac Cleansing Sponge Next time I'm going to try the charcoal infused version.
Bay Shore, NY
I like it so far I only used it couple times but is. Or bad smell ok to me not a big deal
Chattanooga, TN
Such a great and organic way to exfoliate your skin and face. This product is a MUST HAVE! When you first get the sponge it is very hard until you soak in water. Immediately it softens up and begins to sud. This products is awesome for your skin and leaves it feeling silky and smooth.
Tampa, FL
I love the sponge this gets me super clean I use it in the shower almost every day. I would recommend
Middleton, NH
2,151 reviews
I LOVEEEE this sponge. So so much! It works so well, and it's actually very affordable in my opinion. It lasts a long time
El Paso, TX
I really love this sponge, it cleans so well without being too harsh on my face. It is different from any other that I have used in the past, and I am really glad that I purchased it.