boscia Japanese Green Tea Blotting Linens, 100 Count uploaded by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀makena Y.

BY BOSCIA

• How much do you really recommend this? I live in extreme humidity...1 Answers
Cynthia U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When you live in place where it is 100+ degrees hot most days of the years, having "blotting tissues" to remove your sweat and oiliness your skin is a must! I liked the cute packaging of these Boscia blotting linens and only needed one for daily use. It does what it is suppose to do, blot away your oil. And the smell is pleasant!
Tamar S.
Geary Beaty Beaty good I like it buy it I am empresses and will get this again again.
Brianna E.
Fort Valley, GA
These linens are AMAZING! I have very oily skin, so when I seen these for sell in sephora I knew I had to try them. They take away any extra oils that I accumulate during the day. They smell great! $10 for 100 sheets is a very affordable price for such an amazing product. I would buy these again for sure.
These sheets have lasted me for so long now. I used to use my clean and clear blotting sheets but I started using these constantly. They don't move around my foundation, it strictly takes out the oil from my face. Love these.
Nedia d.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I NEVER leave the house without a pack of these in my cosmetic bag. They come in great for blotting lipsticks, dabbing away my shiny T-Zone oil, and help remove excess facial spray when I've gone a little nuts with it! :) I love the slim packaging and how soft the sheets are.
Samantha B.
I really liked these. They came in handy when I was really oily in school, I'd even give them out to people and they lasted the entire year! Plus they smell very good. I always have to recommend boschia products I just love the brand! I would buy again if I still have oily skin
Riley M.
It was so hard for me to find a product that blotted away oil and soothed my skin and then I found  boscia Japanese Green Tea Blotting Linens! I think they are an excellent value for the price and I will be buying them anytime I see a little forehead shine.
Shayna J.
Washington, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
These compact blotting sheets are awesome because they are concealable and you can take them on the go anywhere, they were affordable and worked like a charm, they picked up only the oil, I wear foundation all the time so this was perfect. I would definitely buy this again.
Deidre G.
NEW BRAUNFELS, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are a life saver! Right around 6-7 hours into my day, my T zone is looking so oily and my makeup starts to break apart and these sheets take away all oil and actually leave my makeup in tact. A little powder touch up after blotting and I'm looking good as new!
Ashley💄🖤 F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works very effectively for oily skin. I bought this from my local drugstore and I love the packaging. I'm glad about the amount that you get for the price. This product did meet my expectations. I do recommend these for people who go out with a full face of makeup.
Jennifer T.
Northport, Al
How much do you really recommend this? I live in extreme humidity that constantly messes up my makeup!