BY BOSCIA

This multi-action moisture infusion, containing a nutrient-rich marine complex and comforting aloe leaf, instantly energizes dry, stressed complexions. Organic jojoba leaf, a powerful antioxidant, and willowherb, a unique anti-irritant, help soothe sensitivities and protect your skin from environmental damage. Antiaging amino acids, serine and alanyl-glutamine, replenish intense hydration while promoting vital skin cell rejuvenation for softer, younger-looking skin. Ideal for all skin types, including sensitive skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan

• Does this has a strong smell? And use it okay for sensiti...1 Answers
  • Does this has a strong smell? And use it okay for sensiti...1 Answers
  • I am on the medication Accutane and I'm looking for a ver...1 Answers
boscia Intensifying Moisture Pack +
  • "Ive had a lot of success with this product. You can use it as a leave on moisturizer or a rinse off moisturizer face mask. I have found the product works better as a face mask and skin feels a million times better and moisturizes after being rinsed off after 5 minutes use. After a week of use my extreme dry skin doesn't appear to be a problem anymore. 5 STARS!!" in 10 reviews
  • "Boscia Intensifying Moisture Pack is Awesome! One of the best nutrient enrished moisturizing lotions around! Works great for dry skin!" in 8 reviews
Camille K.
I have always loved Boscia products for a number of years now. I was first introduced by using a sample packet or something long ago. Anyway, this product is A++ I have pretty sensitive skin so I tend to look for hypoallergenic products or the ingredients list for any super harsh additives. Boscia is one of the few that I trust and know I can come back to, especially this right here. One of my favorite items, makes my skin feel smooth and hydrated with no fuss.
Carla P.
Blacksburg , VA
I tried this as a sample and was very pleased. It felt luxurious going on my skin and felt hydrated all day. I received it with a Sephora purchase and am really considering buying the full size product after my experience.
Mikayla H.
This product really does lock in moisture. It is a fairly thick texture so I recommend applying it after your skin care routine as last step before bed. When you wake in the morning you'll be shocked and so satisfied with the results. ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Anh D.
Irving, TX
This product is so moisturizing and very good for the dry patches on your skin! It's definitely gentle to your skin and effective as well. Give it a week and it'll make your skin look good! It's a little pricey I must say, but if you are to spend on anything, I say your skin!
Sophie S.
philadelphia
Best mask i've used. My skin is glowing for couple of days after per use. You can put it an leave it for good 20-30 min and ready to go. Make sure you wash it off with a warm water. I would buy it again and recomend it to a friend.
Julie N.
Fountain Vly, CA
The best hydrating moisturizer ever!!!!!!! Nice packaging and I loved how quick my dry skin got hydrated. It's amazing and not that expensive to be honest. I got this at sephora and if your not sure ask a sample girl
Kaitlyn C.
Elkhorn NE
I used Boscia's moisture pack every time I showered after exfoliating. It kept my pores full of moisture and kept the oil away. It was gentle and unscented but was still fresh. It was extremely effective in helping to keep breakouts away. I will definitely be purchasing this product again.
Cristín J.
West Deptford
There are so many other products like this in the market that I think they can do a better job. It is not bad by not the best I have tried. I am used to productos that give me more in just one. Thanks
Piper P.
This is an amazing mask it clears my skin up so good. Every time I use it I see zing results they are so good. I love this mask and use it constantly. I totally recommend it. If you ah e bad acne problem this is for you!
Kelly P.
Temple Terr, FL
My go to for extreme moisture! It leaves your face very soft and hydrated. You can choose how much you want to stay on by either blotting or completely rinsing. I've used this for years.
Taylor S.
Plainwell, MI
I am on the medication Accutane and I'm looking for a very hydrating moisturizer. Is this a good choice? I love boscia products and really want to try it. I really like the tsubaki sleeping mask but want something a little less oily for daytime. thanks!
Jherrica S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this has a strong smell? And use it okay for sensitive skin?
Jherrica S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this has a strong smell? And use it okay for sensitive skin?