boscia
Green Tea Oil-Free Moisturizer 17 oz/ 50g

boscia Green Tea Oil-Free Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50g

A lightweight, oil-controlling moisturizer infused with antioxidant-rich Japanese green tea to hydrate, nurture, and soothe redness. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Oiliness, Redness, and BlemishesFormulation: Lightweight LotionHighlighted Ingredients:- Japanese Green Tea: Helps balance the receptors in the body that are excessively producing sebum. - Burdock Root: Helps absorb excess oil and prevent shine throughout the day. - Marine Complex: Helps prevent premature aging by repairing existing damage and protecting skin from new damage caused by environmental stress and UV rays.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of boscia Green Tea Oil-Free Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50g!
Janessa P.
LOVE this moisturizer! I have oily skin and this moisturizer soaks in my skin without making me feel oily or dry ... it’s just right! My favorite thing about it is that it’s CLEAN SKINCARE and that it’s not only helping my skin hydrate but also provides nourishment with healthy ingredients!
Carla K.
Miami
OMG THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING! I suffer from #rosacea and this is my holy grail. One night my face got really red and developed red spots (I think from a reaction to my foundation) and after I put on this product my face cleared THE NEXT DAY! #Greentea is an amazing ingredient for those who have redness and I highly recommend!!
Lucy K.
Livonia, MI
boscia Green Tea Oil-Free Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50g uploaded by Lucy K.
This moisturizer is soft on my skin and absorbs quickly! Also it does not irritate my skin
Carly M.
Arvada
I have oily skin, and this moisturizer has been amazing for keeping the oil in check! Makes my skin feel like it has a powdery, velvety feel - which I love. It has a great balance of moisturuizing & mattifying properties. It's helped with the overall texture of my skin, and it looks great under makeup. So glad I found this moisturizer - I highly recommend it!
Armie B.
boscia Green Tea Oil-Free Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50g uploaded by Armie B.
Omg. Why didn’t I find this moisturizer sooner?! This is exactly what my oily skin needed for hot and sweaty days! This lightweight, oil-free moisturizer is perfect for hydrating my skin throughout the day without feeling heavy or greasy at all. It absorbs super fast and has a nice matte finish. It has helped reduce the oiliness on my t-zone and it makes my face feel soo smooth. Highly recommend this as a daytime cream for those with oily skin!!⁣⁣Key Ingredients: Japanese Green Tea (balances sebum production), Burdock Root (helps absorb excess oil), Marine Complex (protects skin from environmental stress and UV rays)
Hannah F.
Winnipeg
If you are like me and have somewhat sensitive skin or oily skin, this is the moisturizer for you. This moisturizer is extremely lightweight and it will keep your skin from feeling oily. It feels so good on your face as well. I will absolutely keep buying this moisturizer.
Michelle G.
My skin feels great after applying this moisturizer, but I do find that I need to use more than the 1-2 pumps that are recommended on the bottle. I do have dry skin and use 4 (sometimes 5) pumps. It's non-greasy and my foundation does sit nicely on top.

Looking for your answer?