boscia Green Tea Oil-free Moisturizer

A lightweight oil-free moisturizer that hydrates skin while helping to absorb excess oil.ย
โ€œQuench thirsty skin with this ultra-light, green tea infusion!โ€

How to Use :

Apply one to two pumps onto cleansed and toned skin. Can be used morning and night, alone or under makeup.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Silica, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Trisiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Lactobacillus Ferment, Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract, Algae Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Wine Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Betaine, Glycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone/Peg-10/15 Crosspolymer, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Peg-12 Dimethicone/Ppg-20 Crosspolymer, Hydroxyacetophenone

Does this go on greasy?
How to get free product to try?
I have combo skin, just wondering if this would be a good moisturizer for me?
Start your review of boscia Green Tea Oil-free Moisturizer!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
โ€œAbsolutely love the Boscia skin care line! I have extremely sensitive skin that is prone to break outs and Boscia is a life saver!โ€ in reviews
โ€œThis is really good for dry skin or just any kind of skin it really helps especially if you are in any sports it works great for me and I love it!!โ€ in reviews
โ€œ...acne-prone skin types!) and prevention for premature aging! Lightweight, hydrating and more!โ€ in reviews
Stacie D.
Brandon, FL
boscia Green Tea Oil-free Moisturizer uploaded by Stacie D.
Purchased at: Sephora
This Boscia Green Tea moisturizer is very lightweight and leaves my skin hydrated without the oily feel or look. It was a little expensive given the amount of product you get, but it is a great moisturizer! It doesn't really have a scent which I love. Added plus- it is fungal acne safe! I highly recommend for those with sensitive skin looking for a little hydration in their life.
Hannah B.
Enterprise
I have oily-combination skin with Roseca, so my skin is SOOO sensitive!  Not only is this moisturizer extremely light weight and doesn't make me oily, it actually calms my angry red skin (literally it feels like its on fire sometimes)! It also doesn't break me out with is a major plus, and once absorbed into the skin it feels like nothing!  I will definitely repurchase this amazing product!!!!
Danielle C.
Drexel Hill, PA
I really enjoyed this moisturizer especially in the summer months. I did find that I needed a little more moisture when in cooler weather or if I was experiencing any dryness/dry patches. It's been awhile since I've used it but I would definitely repurchase again. I like Boscia products. I have had good luck with everything I've used. My skin can be sensitive and my pores get clogged easily and I never had any breakouts or rashes with their moisturizers or bb creams. Definitely recommend!
Katie W.
Phoenix, AZ
boscia Green Tea Oil-free Moisturizer uploaded by Katie W.
This thing is heavenly! Super moisturizing without being greasy, my skin soaks it in and maintains that special glow all day long. Would buy over and over - worth every penny! I just wish they sold it in a bigger size!
Janessa P.
boscia Green Tea Oil-free Moisturizer uploaded by Janessa P.
boscia Green Tea Oil-free Moisturizer uploaded by Janessa P.
Purchased at: Costco
I really like this moisturizer for my oily skin! It doesnโ€™t leave a sticky residue nor does it leave my skin feeling dry or needing more application!
Kelly H.
boscia Green Tea Oil-free Moisturizer is a gentle formula that has really helped repair my damaged skin barrier. It calmed down my irritated and inflamed skin, making it soft and supple. It's lightweight, absorbs quickly, and wears wonderfully underneath makeup. It's also oil-free, alcohol free, fragrance free, and preservative free.
Erin S.
North Canton, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a nice light moisturizer for the summer months for me. Lightweight and did not cause a breakout on my sensitive skin. However, in the winter when the air got dry this did not keep the flakes at bay enough to be my year round moisturizer.
Karla I.
Yasssssss ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ Need I say more๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ this product is everything and I absolutely love this company!! All their products just work so well with my skin๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ They say once you find what works for you then stick to it๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— guess I'm stuck๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ
Rachel M.
Washington, PA
Worked overnight pretty much! Made my face feel like it was brand new lol its afforable and we'll worth the money! I wish everyone would try it!!

Nicole L.
Las Vegas, NV
I love boscia products and this no exception. Just remember tea tree oil can dry out your skin a bit. And a word of caution! Don't apply to close to your eyes! It makes my eyes burn and water. Just even if it's a little near it. Maybe that just me though?
Ask a question to the Influenster community...