BY BOSCIA #18 in Facial Peels

An oil-controlling peel-off mask that cleans pores to keep skin smooth, clear, and free of excess shine. The Green Tea Oil-Control Mask immediately eliminates excess shine and helps minimize oil production. A unique peel-off delivery system and botanical ingredients deep clean and reduces the appearance of pores, leaving skin brighter, clearer, smoother, and more even-toned than ever. Antioxidant-rich Japanese green tea naturally nourishes skin, cucumber and burdock root deeply cleanse pores, and silica absorbs oil and prevents light reflection for a completely mattified complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is 100% preservative, artificial fragrance, color, gluten, and ethanol-alcohol-free. It has been dermatologist tested. Research results: After 8 weeks of use: - 50% reduced oil production - 50% reduced acne

• Does this work for combination skin?2 Answers
  • How well does this really work!?2 Answers
  • What's the difference between this mask and the charcoal peel off m...1 Answers
Alessandra D.
Alessandra D.
Spokane, WA
I love this mask and I think it super fun. It has a very thick, tacky consistency, when you squeeze it out of the tube its almost like you are squeezing out some very liquidy gum, it also reminds me of gum due to its bright green color. Its easy to apply and has no mess. I usually apply my masks with a brush, but this is better applied with fingers, in my preference. It doesn't leave any residue on your fingers like a liquid mask you would have to wash off, its thick enough that you can easily wipe it on to your face. You let it dry for around 20 minutes and you can easily peel it off in one whole piece, absolutely no pain and it doesn't tug at your skin when it dries like a liquid peel off mask would due. I don't think this mask provides dramatic results, but I do find it helps a little with my acne and some oiliness. Overall I just think its fun and entertaining and I would recommend it. The only reason I'm convincing myself to repurchase is because I do find some results, if it didn't offer results I wouldn't offer myself the luxury of repurchasing it just for fun haha.
Jeannette O.
Jeannette O.
Peel off masks are so fun! This stuff is great but you really have to get a thick layer on to make peeling it off easier. My only problem is that when you lay it on thicker it takes a long time to dry. I recommend this be used on a proper pamper night when you can veg out for a while so it can fully dry. Fresh scent and lovely product. I have oily skin and It seems to help temporarily when I'm feeling like I'm overproducing oils.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
I bought this mmm 4 months ago and I'm used to feel mi skin soft after use it, usually I take a bath and I help my skin with steam to open pores, works perfects usullay I take it 2 times at week, even tougth boscia mask is expensive, well, more expensive that I'm used to spend on a facial mask but if you face is too greaasyy like mine you MUST have one this.
Bryscilla A.
Bryscilla A.
I always like trying green tea products. I have an oily t-zone so when I saw this product I wanted to see if it would work at controlling that area. It was okay. It didn't make a significant difference but it did keep my t-zone oil free for a couple of hours. I wouldn't repurchase. If anyone have a minimum oily t-zone area this might work for them.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Bridgewater, NJ
This is amazing! It stings a little when you first put it on (at least for me) but as it stayed on longer, it started feeling very refreshing. It applies well and it peels off fairly easy. I would definitely buy this again. I got it in a combo pack from sephora with other masks but this is definitely one that I will be purchasing a full bottle of.
Jaimie E.
Jaimie E.
Ah! I love this mask. It is a green tea peel mask, and the fact that you can peel it off is fun in of itself, but it deep cleans SO well. I purchased this at Sephora and I don't recall it being very expensive. It smells amazing and you can really feel it working deep in your pores and has an almost cooling effect. Definitely one of my favorites.
Iris R.
Iris R.
Garland , TX
Loved this product! Definitely does what it's supposed to! I saw a decrease in the oiliness and it didn't irritate my skin like most products tend to do. Even feels refreshing on the skin when you take it off. There is a tingly feeling while the product is drying but it's supposed to do that because it left my skin feeling great every time!
Lori V.
Lori V.
Betsy Layne, KY
I love tea tree oil. Boscia oil control make is fantastic. Green Tea tree oil is great for treating bacteria in pimples and blackheads. I have used this mask several times and every time I am amazed. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who has acne prone skin. The scent is amazing and the application is easy =)
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
I received a sample of this product and used it a couple of times. It works well, however I wasn't amazed by it. Left my face a little on the dry side, which controlled the oil, just a little too much. I wouldn't purchase a full size portion. I have combo oily skin, so maybe if you have very oily skin, it might work better.
Keirsten G.
Keirsten G.
Lancaster, PA
This is one of my favorite face masks ever! I have severely sensitive skin and this makes it so much better. The green tea is soothing and cooling and I can use it as often as I want. All of the face masks from Boscia were helpful and felt great but the green tea and charcoal masks did the best work on my skin!
Stacee G.
Stacee G.
Devine, TX
Immediately I see oil control!!! Is this something I need to own for my oily skin?!? Any one?!
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
S Plainfield, NJ
Is this mask safe to use for dry skin types too? I am typically an oily gal, but lately I've had some dry spots here and there on my face.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
If I have combo skin, mostly dry but oily in the T-zone, will this mask work for me? Will it dry my skin out?
Divya B.
Divya B.
Does this work for combination skin?
Shayla S.
Shayla S.
Tai Tam, CA
Does this cause breakouts/whiteheads?