BY BOSCIA #55 in Facial Peels

A mattifying, peel-off mask that immediately mattifies provides oil-control and helps minimize sebum production. Formulated for normal to oily skin. “The mean, green mattifying machine!”

How to Use:

Apply a thick, opaque, even layer to clean, dry skin. Avoid eye area, eyebrows, hairline and lips. Leave on for 20-30 minutes or until completely dry. Gently peel off mask in a downward motion from outer edges and rinse off any residue with warm water and blot dry. Use once or twice a week. Warning: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. Do not use on skin that is irritated, broken or sunburned. If irritation develops, discontinue use immediately and consult a physician. Avoid contact with clothing. If contact occurs, rinse immediately with warm water.

Ingredients :

Water/ Aqua/ Eau, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 20, Ppg-20 Methyl Glucose Ether, Butylene Glycol, Lactobacillus Ferment, Glycerin, Glycereth-26, Acrylates/ C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Montmorillonite, Silica, Menthyl Lactate, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Potassium Hydroxide, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Amino Esters-1, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Flower/ Leaf Extract, Arctium Majus Root Extract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/ Leaf Stem Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Oil, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Maltodextrin, Leuconstoc/ Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Carbomer, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Mica (Ci 77019), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289)

• Does this work for combination skin?2 Answers
  • Immediately I see oil control!!! Is this something I need...3 Answers
  • How well does this really work!?2 Answers
Laura W.
Ranson, WV
At first it feels really tingly when you put it on so you think it's working.... it does absolutely nothing for me. Takes forever to dry and I've had cheaper masks that actually remove the gunk from my pores. It's painful to peel and doesn't de-gunk (for lack of a better word) my face. I've tried it several different ways- thin, thick, steaming my pores open first and every time it's painful to remove, leaves residue and my skin looks exactly the same. Not worth it to me.
Kara S.
I have very oily skin and I am so frustrated by it. I began a Korean Skincare routine to help with controlling sebum production and to help keep my skin healthy. I have been researching ingredients good for helping oily skin and green tea has been mentioned. When I saw this mask at Marshall's I thought let me try it. The Boscia brand is known for its peel off masks and the price point was reasonable. I used it today for my masking Sunday. I followed the directions and it took 30 minutes for the mask to dry. The mask smelled wonderful and the tingling sensation was intense, but not uncomfortable for me. When I peeled off the mask there was no pain. And what a reveal. The matte finish was amazing. I followed up with a moisturizer and my skin is amazing. I have used several of the Boscia peel off masks and this one is my favorite!!!!! If you have oily skin, this mask is for you.
Tabbi A.
I would not recommend this mask. It was pricey which lead me to believe that it might preform better than other masks. I have very oily skin and I had high hopes for this. The smell is very unpleasant and almost chemical like. As soon as I put it on, my eyes began watering and my skin was burning, now mind you I do not have sensitive skin.  But I left this on for the recommended time in hopes it would work. It was hard to remove and there were dried bits left on my skin afterwards that did not want to come off with soap and water even. I feel as though this made my skin appear more oily. Opposite of the claims. Anyone else have this problem?
Ashley C.
Lynchburg , VA
This is one of my favorite masks I have ever used. I absolutely loved the cooling effect it gave my face and did such a great job healing my acne and pores. Also the peel of process was a complete breeze! This is one of the only products I've tried where I immediately want to buy a backup, it's that good!
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
I've used it about a year and a half ago, and quite liked it. I've tried other Boscia peel off masks, but they didn't work for me as I didn't like the scent or they peeled off painfully. I can't remember if it was a black or a white one that felt as if I'm ripping skin off my face. One thing I can tell already - this is not a long lasting mask as I use quite a lot for one application, but since I don't use it everyday, I'm ok with that. I like this mask for evening use as I can apply it, and peel off while watching TV. It doesn't require rushing to the bathroom to wash it off or to apply the rest of the products.
Jeanette T.
Salinas, CA
This is a good peel-off mask. It works really good and it is easy to apply and if you get tired of peeling it off you can easily wash it off and that's what I love about it. It also leaves a cooling sensation and dries fast.
Jordan H.
Shelby Twp, MI
This product is one of my favorites. I happened to find it at TJ Maxx on super sale. I got it for only like $3 so I bought two. Anytime my girlfriends and I have a sleepover they always ask to use this mask. It feels so refreshing going on and peels off WITHOUT hurting. I highly recommend buying this product. It is worth the price. After use your face will be left feeling clean and refreshed!
Melody P.
Labelle
this product does a fantastic way to control the oils on my face, I swear by it! it’s hard to relax with a layer of oil and dirt on your face, but this product takes care of that for me so I can go about my day comfortably
Kelly S.
Delray Beach
This mask is great for days when your hair is two-days unwashed and there is excess product buildup surrounding your face. It really tightens as it dries and literally soaks up all of the excess sebum in problem areas. Great for use on entire face, or specifically for problem areas, as it is a peel-off mask.
Maggie B.
This is the best face mask I've ever used it might hey it's for oil control but in my opinion I didn't control my own oil. Reduce redness it made my pimples smaller and less visible and to me that's a successful mask. If you have acne problems go for it buy it, buy three tubes of it it's amazing.
Stacee G.
Devine , TX
Immediately I see oil control!!! Is this something I need to own for my oily skin?!? Any one?!
Marissa M.
S Plainfield, NJ
Is this mask safe to use for dry skin types too? I am typically an oily gal, but lately I've had some dry spots here and there on my face.
Shayla S.
Brockton, MA
Does this clear up breakouts/whiteheads?
Brittany D.
Lakeville, MN
If I have combo skin, mostly dry but oily in the T-zone, will this mask work for me? Will it dry my skin out?
Shayla S.
Brockton, MA
Does this cause breakouts/whiteheads?