BY BOSCIA

A non-drying hydrogel mask that supports firmer, softer skin. Achieve clearer, more vibrant-looking skin that's less prone to breakouts with this hydrogel mask that works to minimize shine and excess oil. This Japanese green tea-infused formula reduces up to 50 percent of sebum production of acne-causing bacteria and diminishes breakouts. The mask is enriched with marine collagen, which assists with antiaging, while the amino acids contain antibacterial compounds that help to repair the damage caused by breakouts.

• Has anyone with oily skin tried this mask? How did it work out? Did...1 Answers
  • Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this mask? H...Be the first to answer!
  • Is this something you could work into a regular morning routine onc...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Tatyana S.
Tatyana S.
Chicopee, MA
Every once in a while, I like to prep my face with a mask before putting on my makeup. I was excited to try this mask when I saw it on the Sephora website. The packaging looked promising and the smell was pleasant upon opening it. However, I was slightly disappointed because I didn't see the "mattifying" results that I was looking for when I purchased this product. It still left my skin feeling supple and smooth after use so it was not entirely a dud but I would not repurchase.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Palm Harbor, FL
I am so glad I tried this Boscia mask!! I have been on a sheet mask kick lately and in the Florida weather my skin has been a bit more oily than normal this time of year. His mask smells wonderful and I really enjoy the mattifying properties. After you leave this on for 20-25 minutes you massage the remaining serum into your skin. It penetrates quickly and leaves your skin feeling refreshed. Great brand and product! Thumbs up!!
Amber Z.
Amber Z.
Orlando, FL
Really disappointed. The mask felt great on and for a few moments after I took it off. Ever since my skin doesn't feel matte, like it claims, but almost sticky and heavy. If it is anything like the charcoal one, it will still feel this way even after washing it tomorrow. Bummer that their hydrogel masks leave my skin feeling so heavy and gross. It felt so nice on though! Won't be repurchasing.
Marina G.
Marina G.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I bought this mask because living in the Florida humidity can cause oil problems. The mask kept slipping off my face because it was a gel mask so it was really slick. I could feel a tingling sensation that was slightly uncomfortable. You're supposed to not wash your face after and just rub the excess into your face and that just made my face feel more oily. I probably wouldn't use this again.
Kuukua W.
Kuukua W.
ABSOLUTELY NO!!!!!

I was so excited to try this b/c I have incredibly oily skin and had so much hope per reviews I had seen. However, this is a no from me! for something that says it's good to reduce oil, it did the complete opposite. it mad my skin twice as oily, and on top of THAT, broke me out into rashes and some slowly turned to white head acne. I wouldn't recommend this...
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Yuma, AZ
Whenever I go into Sephora I always pick up a Boscia sheet mask, and usually I love all of them. I tried this one a few days ago since I felt my skin needed a little pick me up. Sadly, it broke my skin out. I have sensitive skin however I've never had any issues with Boscia products before. Safe to say I won't be repurchasing this particular mask.
Marisa D.
Marisa D.
Indianola, IA
I have very oily skin so I am always looking for ways to mattify my complexion. This mask was in front of my local Sephora so I figured I would give it a try. I did notice less shine and a more calm complexion. The mask was cool and had a nice fresh smell. While it was effective, I do believe it was a bit pricey for what it does.
Karen M.
Karen M.
Bayonne, NJ
I have really oily skin and especially being the summertime, my skin is extra oily. I use this mask every one to two weeks and Palmer myself with an at home facial and it is amazing. Not only does it soak up all the oils and sweat, it really mattifies, but not over drying. I swear by this stuff and I would purchase it in bulk!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Fort mill, SC
I like to buy the packets of masks before I commit to a big bottle of any. This one was good bit not my favorite. It didn't moisturize like I had hoped it would. I will continue buying boscia products but not this particular one. I think I just need to try another mask. Great texture though and didn't smell bad.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I don't notice any long term affects with this mask, but it feels amazing, my skin looks hydrated for the night and it doesn't break me out (I have sensitive/acne prone skin) so I keep buying these and pampering myself. Really though, by morning I don't see anything lasting. It just feels so darn nice.
Julianna M.
Julianna M.
Apex, NC
Has anyone with oily skin tried this mask? How did it work out? Did it really worked?
Ashley-Rahne M.
Ashley-Rahne M.
Is this something you could work into a regular morning routine once a week, like just to have working while you're doing morning stuff? Or is it a you have stop all you're doing so it doesnt mess up type of thing?
Liz C.
Liz C.
Butte, MT
Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this mask? How did it work out? I received a sample but have had bad experience with masks before so I'm a little timid to try it.