Add a Photo

By BOSCIA
#92 in Face Masks

A non-drying hydrogel mask that supports firmer, softer skin. Achieve clearer, more vibrant-looking skin that's less prone to breakouts with this hydrogel mask that works to minimize shine and excess oil. This Japanese green tea-infused formula reduces up to 50 percent of sebum production of acne-causing bacteria and diminishes breakouts. The mask is enriched with marine collagen, which assists with antiaging, while the amino acids contain antibacterial compounds that help to repair the damage caused by breakouts.

Photos (5)
Christina E.
Christina E.
Pasadena, MD

This product I bought to try out from Sephora. It was not expensive and it was a one time use. This was great since I bought numerous masks looking for a perfect fit. After cleaning your face, you are to apply the mask to your dried face and smooth out the edges to firmly fit against your face. It comes in two sections, so you have to be careful. You then remove a liner from the outside and re-smooth the mask making sure there are no air pockets and that it is firmly against your face. I left it on for about 20 minutes and then the directions said to massage the remaining essence into the face, but I did not have any. it dried on me. The mask felt great, and smelled really nice. It stays put on your face, although, you should not move around much if you do not have to. I felt like the mask was a little too drying, which is why I could not massage the excess into my chin, neck and decollete. It was refreshing and my skin looked wonderful afterwards. I would definitley give this another try.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.

This is my favorite Boscia mask, though not because it claims to mattify. I know many have complained it does no such thing, I agree, but it does not leave me greasy either. I have combo skin and use this in the summer and the cold Midwest winter. This is my favorite mask because it hands down makes my face look amazingly hydrated, plump, and gives me a lovely glow that lasts all day. This is the mask I keep stocked all the time! Even my husband always compliments me that my skin looks great after I use this mask.
Tatyana S.
Tatyana S.
Chicopee, MA

Every once in a while, I like to prep my face with a mask before putting on my makeup. I was excited to try this mask when I saw it on the Sephora website. The packaging looked promising and the smell was pleasant upon opening it. However, I was slightly disappointed because I didn't see the "mattifying" results that I was looking for when I purchased this product. It still left my skin feeling supple and smooth after use so it was not entirely a dud but I would not repurchase.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Palm Harbor, FL

I am so glad I tried this Boscia mask!! I have been on a sheet mask kick lately and in the Florida weather my skin has been a bit more oily than normal this time of year. His mask smells wonderful and I really enjoy the mattifying properties. After you leave this on for 20-25 minutes you massage the remaining serum into your skin. It penetrates quickly and leaves your skin feeling refreshed. Great brand and product! Thumbs up!!
Madeline M.
Madeline M.
Mount Olive, NC

I absolutely LOVE using this hydrating face mask! I bought it from Ulta in in Garner, North Carolina. It has very nice packaging with vibrant colors that are appealing to the eye. This mask is not too pricey and is amazing quality. If i could improve one thing about this product I would recommend the packaging having a resealable pouch so keep the mask fresh (There is enough in one package to get at least to mask out of)
Amber Z.
Amber Z.
Orlando, FL

Really disappointed. The mask felt great on and for a few moments after I took it off. Ever since my skin doesn't feel matte, like it claims, but almost sticky and heavy. If it is anything like the charcoal one, it will still feel this way even after washing it tomorrow. Bummer that their hydrogel masks leave my skin feeling so heavy and gross. It felt so nice on though! Won't be repurchasing.
Marina G.
Marina G.
Saint Petersburg, FL

I bought this mask because living in the Florida humidity can cause oil problems. The mask kept slipping off my face because it was a gel mask so it was really slick. I could feel a tingling sensation that was slightly uncomfortable. You're supposed to not wash your face after and just rub the excess into your face and that just made my face feel more oily. I probably wouldn't use this again.
Kuukua W.
Kuukua W.

ABSOLUTELY NO!!!!!

I was so excited to try this b/c I have incredibly oily skin and had so much hope per reviews I had seen. However, this is a no from me! for something that says it's good to reduce oil, it did the complete opposite. it mad my skin twice as oily, and on top of THAT, broke me out into rashes and some slowly turned to white head acne. I wouldn't recommend this...
Nancy V.
Nancy V.
Long Beach, CA

This mask is amazing! I have combination oily skin and I can't say enough good things about it. First of all, green tea? Umm yes count me in! My tzone is always a problem area, and true to its word, this mask is great for oil control without overseeing! It leaves my skin, soft, smooth, and feeling hydrated. Love love this mask, use it at least every 2 weeks.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Yuma, AZ

Whenever I go into Sephora I always pick up a Boscia sheet mask, and usually I love all of them. I tried this one a few days ago since I felt my skin needed a little pick me up. Sadly, it broke my skin out. I have sensitive skin however I've never had any issues with Boscia products before. Safe to say I won't be repurchasing this particular mask.
Ashley-Rahne M.
Ashley-Rahne M.

Is this something you could work into a regular morning routine once a week, like just to have working while you're doing morning stuff? Or is it a you have stop all you're doing so it doesnt mess up type of thing?
Julianna M.
Julianna M.
Apex, NC

Has anyone with oily skin tried this mask? How did it work out? Did it really worked?
Liz C.
Liz C.
Butte, MT

Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this mask? How did it work out? I received a sample but have had bad experience with masks before so I'm a little timid to try it.