Portable blotting sheets made from 100% natural Abaca Tree fiber, and infused with soothing Green Tea extract. Absorb excess oil and reduce shine without disturbing makeup. Formulated for all skin types. “Blot the day away the green tea linen way

How To Use:

Press individual sheet softly on shiny areas of the face. Repeat if necessary. Perfect for blotting lipstick as well

100% Natural Abaca Leaf Fiber, Green Tea

Do these lessen redness?
Do these work? And is it worth the price?
I' m willing to try this product looks very interesting...
Start your review of boscia Green Tea Blotting Linens!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“The linens are natural and very smooth to blot your face with!” in reviews
“Green tea is also very good for your skin.” in reviews
Encinitas, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Love these only con or dislike would be the scent. They give a scent of matcha rather than green tea. Love how it easily captures all the oil in my skin and doesn’t mess up my makeup. Recommend 100%
Deerfield, IL
Very effective at keeping my oil at bay during the summer. It makes my face feel a bit cleaner with my makeup and doesn’t smear! Very effective and I’m happy with this purchase. It is however a little pricey for blotting sheets, but I’m a sucker so I will continue to buy.
I really like these! They're perfecting for blotting and they're not very drying. I love the green tea part of these as well. A lot of blotting papers tend to take off your makeup but this isn't one of them! It's really nice to be able to blot away excess oil without worrying about your makeup disappearing.
Yelm, WA
Very cute packaging, I use these for the redness in my skin to give them some hydration, and cool it down. Sensitive skin and have not been irritated with them. Good for all skin types I would say, would buy them again. I was using these when I used my clarisonic and it was a good combination.
Seattle
boscia Green Tea Blotting Linens uploaded by Makena Y.
These sheets have lasted me for so long now. I used to use my clean and clear blotting sheets but I started using these constantly. They don't move around my foundation, it strictly takes out the oil from my face. Love these.
Purchased at: Sephora
Always carry this little box in my purse and have one in my husbands car.. these linens dry out areas that may need do be matte around the forehead and nose area.. will buy again and do recommend this product.
Houston
 amazing product,  helps keep oils and shine to minimum. Very convenient for everyday use on the go. Good for sensitive skin,  not to harsh.  The packaging is very slim which means it can fit right into your purse and not take up any extra space. I would recommend this to friends with oily or combination skin.  Would definitely but again.
Columbia, MS
These sheets are soooo nice!! I wear a full face of makeup almost daily, and I have incredibly oily skin, so by midday my face is very shiny. These are the first blotting sheets I've used that don't remove my makeup, and I didn't even think that was possible! They come 100 to a pack for just $10 at Sephora and one sheet removes SO much oil, these will last me for a while!
Albuquerque, NM
This product is my must have since I'm an oily skin gal. I noticed that other blotting papers might include a little bit of mineral oil, so I love the fact that Boscia is paper and it also offers selections such as green tea, which I love. After I use a blotting paper, my skin is shine-free and lasts that way for at least a couple of hours. I wish I could last more, but like I said I have oily, oily skin. I highly recommend them!
Nashville
If you're any sort of go-getter/girl boss, these blotting sheets are a must have in your purse at all times! I always feel like I look greasy and oily and tired heading into my 3:00 meetings, so I use these almost everyday as a quick refresh and I'm feeling confident again and ready to go. And they smell like fresh green tea!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...