BY BOSCIA #14 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

Portable blotting sheets made from 100% natural Abaca Tree fiber, and infused with soothing Green Tea extract. Absorb excess oil and reduce shine without disturbing makeup. Formulated for all skin types. “Blot the day away the green tea linen way

How To Use:

Press individual sheet softly on shiny areas of the face. Repeat if necessary. Perfect for blotting lipstick as well

100% Natural Abaca Leaf Fiber, Green Tea

• How much do you really recommend this? I live in extreme ...1 Answers
  • What are the best blotting sheets?3 Answers
  • How do these compare with the blue Clean & Clear blotting...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "The linens are natural and very smooth to blot your face with!" in 1 review
  • "Green tea is also very good for your skin." in 1 review
Lynn B.
I like blotters to remove oil on my skin. It doesn’t disrupt your makeup. It doesn’t build up on your skin like powder. I’ve used several different types of blotters. They work the same. I’ll keep buying them. Try them for your t zone.
Mimi H.
South Hadley, MA
These green tea boscia blotting linens were cute, smelled great, easy to use, and super effective. One blotting sheet would totally mattify my face after dabbing it over my skin for only a few seconds. My only reservation was unlike other popular blotting papers, it was slightly hard to see on the sheet how much oil was absorbed from your skin. Nevertheless, I would definitely repurchase these blotting linens because they worked really well!
Janeigne N.
These are my all-time favorite blotting sheets, they absorb all of my exes oil throughout the day when my foundation and gets oily and looks a little funky. This saves me when I’m out I can just easily pull this compact out and get to blotting my face. It comes with a mirror it is so convenient and travel friendly I highly recommend the sheets to anyone you can purchase this blotting compact at Sephora.
Sara G.
Those blotting sheets come EVERYWHERE with me. They're great quality, and oil free (yes, some blotting sheets contain mineral oil). They work exactly as described and their size is perfect. I stock up with at least 3 packs at a time.
Sarah L.
Deerfield, IL
Very effective at keeping my oil at bay during the summer. It makes my face feel a bit cleaner with my makeup and doesn’t smear! Very effective and I’m happy with this purchase. It is however a little pricey for blotting sheets, but I’m a sucker so I will continue to buy.
Katie Y.
Let me just say that I live in the south and dealing with our humid summers leaves me looking like a grease ball by the end of the day. I keep these in my car, purse, and at work to blot down shine throughout the day without moving my make up. I'm also a photographer and love keeping these in my camera bag to remove shine from subjects without powdering (especially good for guys!).
Mary R.
Chicago
This helped to take the shine off.  I tend to get really oily in my t-zone area and have to blot a few times per day.  It does the job without making me look ashy.  Packaging is OK, although the paper container can sometimes get damaged in my bag.  It would be great to have a more-substantial package.
Shelley E.
I really like these! They're perfecting for blotting and they're not very drying. I love the green tea part of these as well. A lot of blotting papers tend to take off your makeup but this isn't one of them! It's really nice to be able to blot away excess oil without worrying about your makeup disappearing.
Brianna G.
Fort Valley, GA
These linens are AMAZING! I have very oily skin, so when I seen these for sell in sephora I knew I had to try them. They take away any extra oils that I accumulate during the day. They smell great! $10 for 100 sheets is a very affordable price for such an amazing product. I would buy these again for sure.
Naim M.
Yelm, WA
Very cute packaging, I use these for the redness in my skin to give them some hydration, and cool it down. Sensitive skin and have not been irritated with them. Good for all skin types I would say, would buy them again. I was using these when I used my clarisonic and it was a good combination.
Marta A.
How does this stack up against competitors? would you repurchase this against others?
Olivia R.
What are the best blotting sheets?
Alexandra D.
I have been wanting to try blotting sheets for a long time, but I'm not sure which ones would be good to buy. Has anyone tried these before? Are they better than any other brands?
Mariangel C.
Doral, FL
Does this absorbs properly the skin??
Shayla S.
Brockton, MA
How do these compare with the blue Clean & Clear blotting sheets?