BY BOSCIA

What it is: Handy blotting sheets for easy touch-ups. What it does: Boscia Fresh Blotting Linens absorb excess oil and banish shine without disturbing your makeup. These 100% natural linen, preservative-free facial blotting papers will keep you looking matte and lovely, all day long. Their compact holder slips easily into your purse, pocket, or desk drawer. What it is formulated WITHOUT:

• Parabens
  • Sulfates
  • Synthetic Fragrances
  • Synthetic Dyes
  • Petro-Chemicals
  • Phthalates

boscia Fresh Blotting Linens - Lavender

Start your review of boscia Fresh Blotting Linens - Lavender!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Sydney C.
houston
It is an ok product but it doesn’t blot oil like I wish, and it is very pricey even for only the 25 pack, I was expecting more and I was disappointed in the outcome. I would not recommend unless you are slightly oily and have money to waste.
Lyne A.
San francisco, CA
I love this product but honestly I feel like this is overpriced. We can always pick up yours at the drugstore for a cheaper price. It is very pretty packaging but I wouldn't pay extra for a product that does the same thing that you're going to get from the drugstore.
Kira Y.
Seattle
I loooove to bring these to school or work with me. If I have a long day away from home and I start to get oily or shiny, I just whip out these! They are great to keep on hand and leave my skin feeling so smooth and matte. My friends asked to borrow them so often, I bought them some for Christmas! These are a lifesaver !
Joi T.
Lynn, MA
I purchased this product ages ago but I barely use it. If I need to refresh my makeup I will use it, but I never pack it with me due to laziness. There is honestly nothing special about them they blot and that's that.  I would buy again if on sale and I need to meet a shopping cart goal for my Sephora order.
Melynie F.
Mahopac
I love these blotting papers! They do such a good job of picking up the excess oils that accumulate on my face during the day!

I've only purchased once and I am already in need of some more! I would definitely recommend these to a friend!
Victoria T.
Bradenton, FL
These are just pretty normal blotting sheets. Nothing too special about them, they get the job done but are a tad bit more than I'm normally willing to pay for blotting sheets at least with very basic effects. Not something I would go out of my way to repurchase.
christina m.
Ozone Park, NY
I like these actually carry around with me all day because I have a tendency to get oily, it's a pretty packaging and the scent is excellent. I will purchase again.
Madeleine R.
Mandeville, LA
I overall loved the smell. If your not a lavender fan then I wouldn't get this sheets. I believe it was a good value and even though the clean and clear ones are great I think that these work better for me personally.
gaby p.
i live for these blotting sheets. i have very oily skin and i sweat a lot so these are a life savor for me. Ive tried other brands of blotting linens but these are hands down the best ive tried. Ive been using then for years and will continue to do so.
Samantha T.
The packaging is very minimal and the product is super effective, you literally cannot ask for more from a product. I snagged these from Sephora and they're one of my holy grail items. I have an extremely oily face and these sheets keep them in check!