BY BOSCIA #34 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

What it is: Handy blotting sheets for easy touch-ups. What it does: Boscia Fresh Blotting Linens absorb excess oil and banish shine without disturbing your makeup. These 100% natural linen, preservative-free facial blotting papers will keep you looking matte and lovely, all day long. Their compact holder slips easily into your purse, pocket, or desk drawer. What it is formulated WITHOUT:

• Parabens
  • Sulfates
  • Synthetic Fragrances
  • Synthetic Dyes
  • Petro-Chemicals
  • Phthalates

Rebecca M.
These work really well and get the oil off my face. I bought it at Sephora ages ago and the reason it has lasted so long is that I always forget to use it! However, when I do I find that it is extremely effective.
Susanna M.
Honestly they don't have much of a scent. I almost feel like the lavender bit is the color. However they do the job they were meant for and I think that they don't mess with my makeup. At least that I've noticed. They're good quality but I expected more.
Kim C.
Yes!!!! Oil be gone! These are great to keep in your purse to use on the go and share with friends. They are super convenient to use, just pat on your face and see the oil appear on the paper. Perfect for when you have makeup that you just want to touch up!
Lyne A.
San francisco, CA
I love this product but honestly I feel like this is overpriced. We can always pick up yours at the drugstore for a cheaper price. It is very pretty packaging but I wouldn't pay extra for a product that does the same thing that you're going to get from the drugstore.
Joi T.
Lynn, MA
I purchased this product ages ago but I barely use it. If I need to refresh my makeup I will use it, but I never pack it with me due to laziness. There is honestly nothing special about them they blot and that's that.  I would buy again if on sale and I need to meet a shopping cart goal for my Sephora order.
Kira Y.
Seattle
I loooove to bring these to school or work with me. If I have a long day away from home and I start to get oily or shiny, I just whip out these! They are great to keep on hand and leave my skin feeling so smooth and matte. My friends asked to borrow them so often, I bought them some for Christmas! These are a lifesaver !
Tina R.
These blotting sheets work great! I am not someone who has oily skin but I do live in the south and the summers are quite dreadful. These sheets have helped keep my make up looking fresh in the summer heat and not worry about reapplying every few hours. My only con is that the product is a little bit pricey.
Dacey H.
Kutztown, PA
I have very naturally oily skin, and I have been buying blotting papers as far back as I can remember. These definitely work well, however, I prefer blotting papers that arent actually papers. I would purchase this again, however not for the price from Ulta.
Abby B.
Springdale , AR
Love these! Perfect for on the go with oily skin! Great a getting the job done ! They worked super good and covered a good area. The problem areas of around the nose and mouth. Especially those with pesky oily skin these are perfect to carry around in your purse!
Jazmine R.
Phoenix, AZ
I have no complaints about this product. It is just your basic run of the mill blotting sheets. It definitely gets the job done and gets the job done effectively. However, I would save your money and go with a cheaper alternative somewhere else.