BY BOSCIA #20 in Facial Peels

A lightweight peeling gel that delivers gentle exfoliation for deeper, more thorough cleansing results. This peel gel works in three ways: as a physical peel to remove the outer layer of dead skin, as a chemical peel to penetrate deep into skin for in-depth exfoliation, and as a treatment to firm and brighten for a healthy complexion. Formulated for all skin types. “Peel your way to a brighter day!”

How to Use:

Apply to clean, dry skin and gently massage onto the face in a circular motion for gentle exfoliation. Rinse clean with water and follow with appropriate boscia moisturizer. Gentle enough to use daily.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Carbomer, Centrimonium Chloride, Ppg-26-buteth-26, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Butylene Glycol, Maltodextrin, Lactobacillus/Punica Granatum Fruit Ferment Extract, Eclipta Prostrata Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantuim Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Amino Esters-1, Leuconstoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Solanum Melongena (Eggplant) Fruit Extract, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Subtilisin, Aloe Barbadensis Flower Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Ocium Basilicum (Basil) Extract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Extract, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Corallina Officinalis Extract

• Is this as good as I've heard? I know if you have peach f...5 Answers
  • I have issues with foundation application on my nose and ...3 Answers
  • Will this help with discolouration and help reduce the ap...1 Answers
Kirsten C.
🌟BRAND CLAIMS: A lightweight peeling gel that gently exfoliates to reveal radiant and smooth-looking skin, without irritation. This triple-threat peel gel works in three ways: as a physical peel to remove the outer layer of dead skin, as a chemical peel to penetrate deep into skin for in-depth exfoliation, and as a treatment to firm and brighten for a healthy complexion.

🌟HOW I USE IT: Press 1 pump onto finger tips. Apply to my face dry. Massage gently spreading the gel in circular motions. Rinse off peeled gel with warm H2O. I typically use it 1x/week after cleansing but could get away with 2x/week.

🌟PROS: lightweight, gentle, easy to use and effective physical exfoliator for sensitive skin. The product leaves my skin soft, smooth and bright. I have not experienced any irritation or dryness from using this 1x/week. The gel picks up dry skin at the top layer of the skin effectively and washes off pretty easily. You may need to go in with more product if you have very flaking areas.

🙅CONS: Using this 1x per week for the last several months, I haven't noticed a long term deep softening of my skin that they claim. Perhaps I need to use it daily, but that seems excessive for me. Using this is slightly time consuming because this works best on dry skin, so it adds another few steps after cleansing that I don't make time for on the daily

🌟REPURCHASE? Not at this time, there are other exfoliating products I would like to try that I believe will have more long-term benefits. This works well at the surface though.
Michelle G.
I have been struggling with dry flaky skin since about mid November. Once the temperatures started dipping, I couldn’t escape the dry patches on my face. I would try exfoliating the patches and then using a moisturizer but nothing was getting the skin off easily or effectively. I got a 1oz sample of this product from Sephora not paying attention to its purpose. I saw it was Boscia so I just said yes blindly. I read up on it and realized this was actually something I had been desperately needing. I followed the instructions. I used a mild face cleanser in the shower (Cetaphil). I patted my face completely dry when I got out of the shower and proceeded to take a about a nickel’s worth to me face. As I started rubbing it in circular motions, all of my dead skin just started pilling up on my face and hands. I was stunned. After I washed it off with warm water, my face was refreshed and smoothed. I applied some Thayer’s Witch Hazel to prevent my skin from drying out and engaged in my regular nightly beauty routine. I woke up with beautiful skin. The dullness and dry skin are gone. I’m going to have to buy a full sized bottle of this in the future for sure.
Kat M.
Watertown, MA
I honestly don’t know why this has such a high rating. The reviews I’ve read mention that this gel “exfoliates dry skin and makes it ball up and roll off my face”... those are not dead skin cells miraculously melting off of your face - it’s the gel solidifying and getting clumpy when it’s rubbed together. When I’ve tried this, the gel has balled up and clung onto my peach fuzz, making it extremely difficult and painful to remove. I’ve had to use a gritty exfoliator to remove this product from my face. I’m extremely disappointment in this Peel Gel because I enjoy many of Boscia’s other skincare products. For a similarly priced product works better than any other exfoliator I’ve ever tried, I highly recommend Juice Beauty® GREEN APPLE Peel Full Strength Exfoliating Mask!
Alicia B.
Lexington, KY
I’m giving this two stars instead of one because the sections of my face that it actually worked for were amazingly smooth. Unfortunately, it did not work on my cheeks/jawline area and there was literally no way for me to avoid putting it there, I’ve tried. It left little balls of skin stuck to those areas of my face and no matter what I did I could not get them off unless I scraped them with my nails which kind of hurt. I really wish it worked for all of my face because I would love to keep using it. I’ve tried almost an entire full sized bottle in different ways trying to get it to work for me and I just couldn’t.
Whitney V.
Bristol
I have combination skin that gets dry basically year-round. This peel is gentle enough that I can use it every day. It's important to have a dry face before using it or else it doesn't work properly. It's cool how you can see your skin come off as you rub the product into your skin. It took me awhile before I purchased this because it was more money than I was willing to spend. With that being said, I would 100% recommend for you to splurge and buy this product. It leaves skin so soft and takes off all of the dry skin. This is a new staple in my skincare line.
Devi R.
Boston
This stuff is truly incredible! I have only been using it for about a month now but I love it and definitely think it will become a staple of my weekly beauty routine. I was skeptical when I first used it because I didn't know if it was the product that was peeling up or if it was actually exfoliating, but after single use I was able to see a noticeable difference in the texture of my skin. I definitely recommend this product to everyone because it is extremely effective and not drying to the skin.
Leigh S.
Bradenton, FL
The idea behind this exfoliater is good but it lacks execution. It did make my skin f look a little brighter but it came at a cost. When the gel or dead skin cells (there’s some debate here) clump up they got all caught in the baby hairs around my jaw line and wouldn’t come off. I tried using more product which didn’t help. The only thing that worked was either scraping/pulling it off physically or I used my little electric facial hair remover to remove. Definitely not worth the work.
Brianna S.
E Liverpool, OH
I have had trouble skin for YEARS extremely dry in spots , oily in others , not to mention acne all over my face . I have used plenty of products and nothing helped until this one . The price is a tad high I will say but for me it was well worth it for the results I got . A great and gentle cleanser for troubled skin !
Amy R.
Imperial Bch, CA
A lightweight peeling gel! Feels great on your face and right when you apply you can see the effects of it. A good treatment to help brighten your skin. This was my first time using it and I must say It's one product to keep! Good value and worth what your paying for! The only thing for me and the reason why this product came at a 4 is the smell of it, I'm pretty peculiar with smells and this one is a bit strong for me. Again that's just personal preference!
Kylie L.
Ogden, UT
WHY DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS SOONER?! I received a sample size of this and immediately went it and bought the full size version as I knew I’d be needing it. Upon first try, I thought it would burn my skin and did the exact opposite. The texture of the product itself is unlike anything I’ve ever tried and IM HERE FOR IT. This peel very gently exfoliated my face without causing redness and irritation which I highly appreciate. My skin has never looked better.
Nicole J.
What do you think about it being a peel? Does it wash right off or do you have to peel it off?
Nora G.
Valhalla , NY
Has anyone used this boscia Exfoliating Peel Gel? I just received sample from Sephora by using my beauty insider points. Any negative effects from using it ? Thnx
DIANA M.
Humble, TX
Is this product good to exfoliate you face and take off flaky skin? My skin has been peeling and feeling very dry lately.
Melissa P.
Sanford , NC
Is this as good as I've heard? I know if you have peach fuzz that it can get stuck to it but after rinsing your face does it feel as though it really worked? Or is it just a gimmick?
Brooke W.
Grand Rapids , MI
Does anyone else who uses this get tiny balls stuck to their face after drying it off? It's hard to explain. I know when you use circlilar motions on your face using this your dead skin balls up, but after I wash those off my cheeks get tiny balls literally stuck to my cheeks and they won't come off. I have to scrape them off and idk why it's doing it! Is it a reaction?

back