boscia Exfoliating Peel Gel uploaded by Cierra D.

BY BOSCIA

A lightweight peeling gel that delivers gentle exfoliation for deeper, more thorough cleansing results. This peel gel works in three ways: as a physical peel to remove the outer layer of dead skin, as a chemical peel to penetrate deep into skin for in-depth exfoliation, and as a treatment to firm and brighten for a healthy complexion. Formulated for all skin types. “Peel your way to a brighter day!”

How to Use:

Apply to clean, dry skin and gently massage onto the face in a circular motion for gentle exfoliation. Rinse clean with water and follow with appropriate boscia moisturizer. Gentle enough to use daily.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Carbomer, Centrimonium Chloride, Ppg-26-buteth-26, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Butylene Glycol, Maltodextrin, Lactobacillus/Punica Granatum Fruit Ferment Extract, Eclipta Prostrata Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantuim Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Amino Esters-1, Leuconstoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Solanum Melongena (Eggplant) Fruit Extract, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Subtilisin, Aloe Barbadensis Flower Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Ocium Basilicum (Basil) Extract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Extract, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Corallina Officinalis Extract

Melissa M.
This is a great chemical peel that’s not too harsh but does a great job of removing dead skin. I have somewhat sensitive skin and it doesn’t irritate or leave my skin red or feeling tight. I love the natural ingredients but if there’s one thing that would make it better, it would be the smell. Otherwise I definitely recommend it!
Lizzette R.
Oxnard, CA
I bought this and couldn’t return it! It starts as a liquid and once you rub it on your face it seems like you are getting all the dead skin off but even after washing my face once I had used this exfoliating gel it felt as if my face was still dirty
Ashley W.
norwalk, iowa
This product is amazing. It leaves your skin feeling baby soft. It is very effective on taking off he top layer of gross funky skin. I feel like it’s so weird to see little balls of skin come off but it makes your skin look a lot fresher afterwards
Alyssa Y.
This stuff is amazing. I feel like it really does its job and I don’t feel bad about using it more than once a week. It also smells amazing and my skin is really really smooth after I use it. I finish after this with a moisturizer and I’m good to go.
Adriana M.
Escondido, CA
Didn’t feel like this product really did much other than make my skin feel a little softer. It wasn’t that great of a product and kind of burned a bit in my crease of my nose, so I would definitely pass on this as an exfoliator and actually try out another one!
LAUREN C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Wow, this stuff will remove some dead skin. It’s not too harsh, but it definitely works. I’m on my second bottle right now and for the price it is a great value. I would for sure recommend this to others.
Maureen C.
Ankeny, IA
I’m obsessed with facial peels so I’ve been trying a ton. This is one my favorite ones. I’ve bought it several times since my first purchase. I love it so much. I like it so much and i always recommend it to my friends!
Alina |.
Clermont
Doesnt irritate my skin.. and keeps it soft after I rinse off with water. You can see the dead skin cells when you rub the product onto your skin so thats how you know its working! Great for any skin type.
Tara D.
Walton, NY
I love this peel. Works so so well. My face is so smooth after I use it. Dry patches are gone. It's amazing! Also super gentle. I have sensitive skin and this has never bothered me at all.
Kate H.
Fremont
I do really like this one and think it is effective but when I first bought it I feel like it was only one of the few around. So after I finish it I think I might try some others.