BY BOSCIA

This is a wonderful exfoliating Peel in a gel form. It is a convenient travel size

Exfoliating; Peel Gel; Travel Size

Tatum P.
h
Purchased at: Sephora
I got this for my 100 point Sephora gift and I love it so far. You can see all of the dead skin peel off as you use it, so it definitely works. I didn’t experience any burning or redness while using this so that’s a plus. I would recommend this if you want a gentle exfoliant.
Cool H.
Indianapolis
I have to admit that this product was not my favorite. Once I put it on my face it did start to peel until little balls but I felt like it was more the product than any of my skin. It was hard to get off even with numerous rinses. And I not sure if I would buy it again honestly.
Courtney R.
Coventry
This exfoliating Peel gel is amazing, it leaves you with fresh looking new skin. You dont need much to apply to the whole which is great b it will last you. Overall a awesome product that I will continue to purchase!
Kat R.
Belvidere, IL
Purchased at: Sephora
Oh my gosh! This is the first exfoliating peel i have ever used. It's like magic. You apply it to DRY skin and rub in circular motions and all your dead skin and dirt will rub off. Use this once a week