BY BOSCIA #10 in Facial Peels

A lightweight peeling gel that delivers gentle exfoliation for deeper, more thorough cleansing results. This peel gel works in three ways: as a physical peel to remove the outer layer of dead skin, as a chemical peel to penetrate deep into skin for in-depth exfoliation, and as a treatment to firm and brighten for a healthy complexion. Formulated for all skin types. “Peel your way to a brighter day!”

How to Use:

Apply to clean, dry skin and gently massage onto the face in a circular motion for gentle exfoliation. Rinse clean with water and follow with appropriate boscia moisturizer. Gentle enough to use daily.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Carbomer, Centrimonium Chloride, Ppg-26-buteth-26, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Butylene Glycol, Maltodextrin, Lactobacillus/Punica Granatum Fruit Ferment Extract, Eclipta Prostrata Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantuim Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Amino Esters-1, Leuconstoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Solanum Melongena (Eggplant) Fruit Extract, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Subtilisin, Aloe Barbadensis Flower Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Ocium Basilicum (Basil) Extract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Extract, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Corallina Officinalis Extract

• Is this as good as I've heard? I know if you have peach f...5 Answers
  • I have issues with foundation application on my nose and ...3 Answers
  • Will this help with discolouration and help reduce the ap...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Michelle G.
I have been struggling with dry flaky skin since about mid November. Once the temperatures started dipping, I couldn’t escape the dry patches on my face. I would try exfoliating the patches and then using a moisturizer but nothing was getting the skin off easily or effectively. I got a 1oz sample of this product from Sephora not paying attention to its purpose. I saw it was Boscia so I just said yes blindly. I read up on it and realized this was actually something I had been desperately needing. I followed the instructions. I used a mild face cleanser in the shower (Cetaphil). I patted my face completely dry when I got out of the shower and proceeded to take a about a nickel’s worth to me face. As I started rubbing it in circular motions, all of my dead skin just started pilling up on my face and hands. I was stunned. After I washed it off with warm water, my face was refreshed and smoothed. I applied some Thayer’s Witch Hazel to prevent my skin from drying out and engaged in my regular nightly beauty routine. I woke up with beautiful skin. The dullness and dry skin are gone. I’m going to have to buy a full sized bottle of this in the future for sure.
Vane S.
Millbury
At first I tried this at Sephora when I walked in looking for let's grub. And they introduce me to this PO. I must say I was a little skeptical at first because when they put it on you can see it actually peeling your skin off so I wasn't sure if it was the actual gel or if it was a dead layers of my skin so I ended up taking a sample home and I tried it on with a rubber glove. And I had the same effect so that I knew that it was actually peeling my skin off while I did the circular rubbing motion. So needless to say I went back to Sephora and got the full size bottle. My skin feels like a baby when I finish using this. A little goes a long way so it lasts a long time and it is very good to use about every 2 to 3 weeks. Do not use it very often because it is an effective peel
Alicia B.
Lexington, KY
I’m giving this two stars instead of one because the sections of my face that it actually worked for were amazingly smooth. Unfortunately, it did not work on my cheeks/jawline area and there was literally no way for me to avoid putting it there, I’ve tried. It left little balls of skin stuck to those areas of my face and no matter what I did I could not get them off unless I scraped them with my nails which kind of hurt. I really wish it worked for all of my face because I would love to keep using it. I’ve tried almost an entire full sized bottle in different ways trying to get it to work for me and I just couldn’t.
Sofia V.
Best thing to ever happen to my face. I was having problems with my skin peeling due to medication I was taking and It was getting really bad. I had dry spots on my skin and my make up would cling to the spots. Nothing I found was working to get rid of any dead skin, drug store or high end until I found this. I was looking more for a peeling mask that would kind of peel the dead skin away like a lizard but this works too. You only need a small drop for each area of your face and then you massage it in and your dead skin comes off like small little balls. I wanted to see if it worked on lips and nails and it works on both too. I tried it on feet and it works on feet. Literally a heaven sent product and I want a lifetime supply of it lol.
Devi R.
Boston
This stuff is truly incredible! I have only been using it for about a month now but I love it and definitely think it will become a staple of my weekly beauty routine. I was skeptical when I first used it because I didn't know if it was the product that was peeling up or if it was actually exfoliating, but after single use I was able to see a noticeable difference in the texture of my skin. I definitely recommend this product to everyone because it is extremely effective and not drying to the skin.
Brianna S.
E Liverpool, OH
I have had trouble skin for YEARS extremely dry in spots , oily in others , not to mention acne all over my face . I have used plenty of products and nothing helped until this one . The price is a tad high I will say but for me it was well worth it for the results I got . A great and gentle cleanser for troubled skin !
Kat S.
I have oily skin with a random dry patch on my cheek and no matter what I do it wont go away. I got this as a sample to try and keep the flakiness at bay and IT DID. My skin is still a little dry in that area to the point where I have never gotten any acne in this area (weird because I have had acne everywhere on my face) but it saved my face from being visibly dry.
Kylie L.
Ogden, UT
WHY DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS SOONER?! I received a sample size of this and immediately went it and bought the full size version as I knew I’d be needing it. Upon first try, I thought it would burn my skin and did the exact opposite. The texture of the product itself is unlike anything I’ve ever tried and IM HERE FOR IT. This peel very gently exfoliated my face without causing redness and irritation which I highly appreciate. My skin has never looked better.
Amy R.
Imperial Bch, CA
A lightweight peeling gel! Feels great on your face and right when you apply you can see the effects of it. A good treatment to help brighten your skin. This was my first time using it and I must say It's one product to keep! Good value and worth what your paying for! The only thing for me and the reason why this product came at a 4 is the smell of it, I'm pretty peculiar with smells and this one is a bit strong for me. Again that's just personal preference!
Breann T.
boscia Exfoliating Peel GelLove this product!!! Chemical peels take of more layers than a tradition type of peel. I received this as a sample and wasn’t expecting it to be a chemical peel, but I’m so glad I’ve discovered this product. This type of exfoliation rids the face of more dead skin than traditional exfoliation and makes it so that my skin can really absorb my topical treatments better such as my moisturizer/ serum/oil and can receive the full benefits. This such a gentle product that I can actually feel like I’m getting a professional chemical peel at home!! The only problem I would say is that around my peach fuzz, there was a substance that was sticking to it and I don’t think it’s the actual products I think it’s dead skin and stuff that would have been blackheads that didn’t surface to the top yet.
Nicole J.
What do you think about it being a peel? Does it wash right off or do you have to peel it off?
DIANA M.
Humble, TX
Is this product good to exfoliate you face and take off flaky skin? My skin has been peeling and feeling very dry lately.
Melissa P.
Sanford , NC
Is this as good as I've heard? I know if you have peach fuzz that it can get stuck to it but after rinsing your face does it feel as though it really worked? Or is it just a gimmick?
Nora G.
Valhalla , NY
Has anyone used this boscia Exfoliating Peel Gel? I just received sample from Sephora by using my beauty insider points. Any negative effects from using it ? Thnx
Jenna W.
Spencer, IA
Where can I purchase this product?