BY BOSCIA

A silky cream that hydrates and revitalizes the delicate eye area. Two combined amino acids and powerful antioxidants hydrate the skin from the inside to improve softness and prevent the signs of aging. Coix seed and vitamin E reduce puffiness and diminish dark circles, while willowherb, and other beneficial ingredients help accelerate cell renewal and smooth the appearance of fine lines. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Ideal for all skin types, including sensitive skin.

Buy on Sephora
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Mamaroneck , NY
I really, really dislike this product & I will only use this product before bed for the following reasons...

What I dislike :
๐Ÿ˜Š It does not dry down /absorb - it just sits there, looking greasy.
๐Ÿ˜Š I can't put makeup over it because it applies blotchy (I tried 4 different foundations - liquid & mineral and several concealers)
and finally...
๐Ÿ˜Š It doesnt seem to do anything - I've been using this for 3 months and I haven't noticed any changes, at all.
๐Ÿ˜Š But... I'll continue to use it until it's gone - this stuff is too pricey to just throw out
Jenn P.
Jenn P.
Columbus, GA
This eye treatment is great for hydration. I saw no anti aging effects or tightening. I really wish I saw more but I really didn't. The packaging is great, the price is good for a Sephora product. Just no results really :(
Selena C.
Selena C.
Shepherdsville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this brand! This eye cream is so nice and velvety. I use it during the day, before I apply a full face of makeup, but it's also great for night use as well. I noticed a visible difference in my crows feet when I stopped using this product, I need to get my hands on more!
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
Landrum, SC
This eye cream is amazing, I've been using other products for a long time and I didn't get the result I was ย expecting but this one is the exception, it absorts so well that you can use it under your daily make up. I have sensitive and dry skin but I didn't have any problems with it.ย
M S.
M S.
Flushing
I had super high expectations for this product and I as excited to received it. Have to say while is a decent product I didn't see the type of results I was hoping for. It was easy to use, felt smooth and moisturizing going on but just didn't see the level
Of results I was hoping for from this company. Used for few weeks to give it a chance but won't be buying again
Esmeralda C.
Esmeralda C.
Phoenix
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fresh!!! That is the one word I can leave you with about this product! Affordable luxury quality with effective results that are instant! Leaves my underwyes feeling fresh fresh fresh fresh!!! Perfect for AM or PM!! Must have for early riser!ย
Francis Y.
Francis Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Thid products brightens and tightens the skin under your eyes! It doesn't make your skin look oily and it also smells great! It's packaging is great and the amount that comes in it lasts a long time! I recommend this to anyone looking to freshen up under their eyes!
Al G.
Al G.
Sandston, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eye treatment helped the darkness around my eyes brighten. It's very ligh weight, not greasy and it doesn't clog my pores at all. Good value for the price. Very gentle on the skin. Not a harsh product. I would recommendย
Imani J.
Imani J.
Puyallup, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a great product for my eyes that I've been needing ! I suffer from such puffiness and discoloration that it was indeed most needed. I advise everyone to please check out this product you will not regret it.
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you have fine lines and dry under eyes give this a try, I noticed within a week my fine lines started to look softer and it also helped my concealer from creasing. It honestly didn't do much for my dark circles they are hereditary so I didn't expect it to anyways.