BY BOSCIA

A silky cream that hydrates and revitalizes the delicate eye area. Two combined amino acids and powerful antioxidants hydrate the skin from the inside to improve softness and prevent the signs of aging. Coix seed and vitamin E reduce puffiness and diminish dark circles, while willowherb, and other beneficial ingredients help accelerate cell renewal and smooth the appearance of fine lines. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Ideal for all skin types, including sensitive skin.

Buy on Sephora
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Mamaroneck , NY
I really, really dislike this product & I will only use this product before bed for the following reasons...

What I dislike :
😊 It does not dry down /absorb - it just sits there, looking greasy.
😊 I can't put makeup over it because it applies blotchy (I tried 4 different foundations - liquid & mineral and several concealers)
and finally...
😊 It doesnt seem to do anything - I've been using this for 3 months and I haven't noticed any changes, at all.
😊 But... I'll continue to use it until it's gone - this stuff is too pricey to just throw out
Jenn P.
Jenn P.
Columbus, GA
This eye treatment is great for hydration. I saw no anti aging effects or tightening. I really wish I saw more but I really didn't. The packaging is great, the price is good for a Sephora product. Just no results really :(
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Warwick, RI
I really like this and I use it daily. Moisturizes and helps with puffiness and dark circles.
Al G.
Al G.
Sandston, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eye treatment helped the darkness around my eyes brighten. It's very ligh weight, not greasy and it doesn't clog my pores at all. Good value for the price. Very gentle on the skin. Not a harsh product. I would recommendΒ
Imani J.
Imani J.
Puyallup
Such a great product for my eyes that I've been needing ! I suffer from such puffiness and discoloration that it was indeed most needed. I advise everyone to please check out this product you will not regret it.
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you have fine lines and dry under eyes give this a try, I noticed within a week my fine lines started to look softer and it also helped my concealer from creasing. It honestly didn't do much for my dark circles they are hereditary so I didn't expect it to anyways.
Julia M.
Julia M.
New Jersey
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great cleanser and made my skin feel very youthful and luminous. I have vey sensitive skin so it did cause a little redness (as do most face creams/masks) by that was a given. I recommend this product if you have combination dry skin and want luminous glory skin.Β
Lori B.
Lori B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite eye products! I have used this for years!!!! I use twice a day! I find that it works great for me! I purchased at sephora! It is mid priced product but it lasts forever !
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Speedwell, TN
This product helped my undereye issues such as dark circles and minimized the puffiness. I was very happy with this product and will definitely use it again in the future.
MARICRUZ M.
MARICRUZ M.
Wilber
Beauty Junkie Expert
Seriously one of the best brands I have ever tried! Like seriously! I have received few samples when I purchase products and I love absolutely EVERYTHING!!