BY BOSCIA

A silky cream that hydrates and revitalizes the delicate eye area. Two combined amino acids and powerful antioxidants hydrate the skin from the inside to improve softness and prevent the signs of aging. Coix seed and vitamin E reduce puffiness and diminish dark circles, while willowherb, and other beneficial ingredients help accelerate cell renewal and smooth the appearance of fine lines. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Ideal for all skin types, including sensitive skin.

Buy on Sephora
M S.
Flushing
I had super high expectations for this product and I as excited to received it. Have to say while is a decent product I didn't see the type of results I was hoping for. It was easy to use, felt smooth and moisturizing going on but just didn't see the level
Of results I was hoping for from this company. Used for few weeks to give it a chance but won't be buying again
Esmeralda C.
Phoenix
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fresh!!! That is the one word I can leave you with about this product! Affordable luxury quality with effective results that are instant! Leaves my underwyes feeling fresh fresh fresh fresh!!! Perfect for AM or PM!! Must have for early riser!
Bianey O.
weslaco
It smells weird and it was greasy on my face. I will me tossing this product because it didn't do anything good for me. It's a cute little bottle but not worth it!! I'll stick with origins :D
jenn a.
love it, the texture and the products are extremely amazing. love using it all day and everyday because it works. the products and the products have a lot of good mixtures that can work on all type of skins. i would buy and but other products of this company.
Amanda F.
Mamaroneck , NY
I really, really dislike this product & I will only use this product before bed for the following reasons...

What I dislike :
😊 It does not dry down /absorb - it just sits there, looking greasy.
😊 I can't put makeup over it because it applies blotchy (I tried 4 different foundations - liquid & mineral and several concealers)
and finally...
😊 It doesnt seem to do anything - I've been using this for 3 months and I haven't noticed any changes, at all.
😊 But... I'll continue to use it until it's gone - this stuff is too pricey to just throw out
Selena C.
Shepherdsville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this brand! This eye cream is so nice and velvety. I use it during the day, before I apply a full face of makeup, but it's also great for night use as well. I noticed a visible difference in my crows feet when I stopped using this product, I need to get my hands on more!
Patricia C.
Landrum, SC
This eye cream is amazing, I've been using other products for a long time and I didn't get the result I was  expecting but this one is the exception, it absorts so well that you can use it under your daily make up. I have sensitive and dry skin but I didn't have any problems with it.
Marissa M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you have fine lines and dry under eyes give this a try, I noticed within a week my fine lines started to look softer and it also helped my concealer from creasing. It honestly didn't do much for my dark circles they are hereditary so I didn't expect it to anyways.
Francis Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Thid products brightens and tightens the skin under your eyes! It doesn't make your skin look oily and it also smells great! It's packaging is great and the amount that comes in it lasts a long time! I recommend this to anyone looking to freshen up under their eyes!
carlie h.
cranberry township
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would rate this a five star because it definitely did wonders for my under eyes and it’s in I’m asking and it was a good value wasn’t too pricey I got it from Sephora but I’ve heard you can get it from altar I would definitely recommend it to anyone that needs it for their eyes or just Kaina weeks them up