BY BOSCIA

A silky cream that hydrates and revitalizes the delicate eye area. Two combined amino acids and powerful antioxidants hydrate the skin from the inside to improve softness and prevent the signs of aging. Coix seed and vitamin E reduce puffiness and diminish dark circles, while willowherb, and other beneficial ingredients help accelerate cell renewal and smooth the appearance of fine lines. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Ideal for all skin types, including sensitive skin.

Sonja L.
I have been using this product on and off for many years. I always come back to it. It’s great at hydrating the under eye and de-puffing. Doesn’t do too much for my dark circles though.
Amylyn H.
Reno
I used this primarily as an eye serum paired with an eye cream. I loved this product for that because it added the extra burst of moisture that my under eyes needed at night. I would also use this eye gel in the morning solely as a day eye cream, which it wore perfectly under makeup. I’m very impressed!
Jackie H.
Marietta, GA
Works so well for dark circles! The eye cream is more of a gel so it’s perfect for wearing under makeup. I think it’s definitely worth the price - one tube lasted me about 4 months.
Madison P.
Stockton, CA
This eye cream feels very emollient, so it is hydrating. The packaging feels cheap. It is gentle under the eyes, but the appearance of my dark circles were not improved.
Patricia C.
Landrum, SC
This eye cream is amazing, I've been using other products for a long time and I didn't get the result I was  expecting but this one is the exception, it absorts so well that you can use it under your daily make up. I have sensitive and dry skin but I didn't have any problems with it.
Marissa M.
If you have fine lines and dry under eyes give this a try, I noticed within a week my fine lines started to look softer and it also helped my concealer from creasing. It honestly didn't do much for my dark circles they are hereditary so I didn't expect it to anyways.
M S.
Flushing
I had super high expectations for this product and I as excited to received it. Have to say while is a decent product I didn't see the type of results I was hoping for. It was easy to use, felt smooth and moisturizing going on but just didn't see the level
Of results I was hoping for from this company. Used for few weeks to give it a chance but won't be buying again
Francis Y.
Thid products brightens and tightens the skin under your eyes! It doesn't make your skin look oily and it also smells great! It's packaging is great and the amount that comes in it lasts a long time! I recommend this to anyone looking to freshen up under their eyes!
Julia M.
Ramsey, NJ
Great cleanser and made my skin feel very youthful and luminous. I have vey sensitive skin so it did cause a little redness (as do most face creams/masks) by that was a given. I recommend this product if you have combination dry skin and want luminous glory skin.
carlie h.
cranberry township
I would rate this a five star because it definitely did wonders for my under eyes and it’s in I’m asking and it was a good value wasn’t too pricey I got it from Sephora but I’ve heard you can get it from altar I would definitely recommend it to anyone that needs it for their eyes or just Kaina weeks them up

back