BY BOSCIA #52 in Facial Cleansers

A warming gel cleanser that deeply cleans and detoxifies. Dissolves pore-clogging impurities, oil and makeup as it refines skin texture, brightens skin clarity and minimizes the look of pores over time. “Turn up the heat with this pore-cleaning treat.”

How to Use:

Gently massage one pump onto dampened face to create a warming lather. Rinse clean with warm water. Use AM and PM. For maximum cleansing, smoothing, and softening benefits, use with the Konjac Cleansing Sponge with Bamboo Charcoal.

Glycereth-26, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Polysorbate 20, Butylene Glycol, Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Glycolic Acid, Charcoal Powder, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Glucosyl Hesperidin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Ceteth-25, Oleth-10, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Xanthan Gum, Cynara Scolymus (Artichoke) Leaf Extract

• Do Walmart sell these product or Cvs or Walgreens? 11 Answers
  • Do you guys use this product every day? Or only few times...3 Answers
  • Does this work for oily skin ?? 7 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This stuff is awesome! Clears my skin, keeps it looking bright and refreshed, and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. The black mask from Boscia - despite working super well - irritates my skin, but this cleanser doesn't. The warming sensation is pleasant and not overpowering." in 127 reviews
  • "It has a warming sensation so you feel like your skin gets very clean, but then it lathers very well and gets nice and milky!" in 9 reviews
Andi M.
After picking up a small sample from Sephora, It instantly became a cleanser favorite. With having oily skin, I am always on the hunt for products that will help out my skin. I could truly say that this cleanser helped reduce some of the oiliness in my skin. Of course, it didn't fully reduce it, because well oil accumulates throughout the day. Although I can say after using this cleanser, my face hasn't been as oily as it generally gets throughout the middle of the day. The cleanser itself is a thick consistency and only about two small pumps are needed (a little really does go a long way with this product). After rinsing off the mask, my skin and pores feel both clean, tight and soft. If you're looking for a good cleanser to help the oily skin, this is a brand I would recommend. boscia Detoxifying Black Charcoal Cleanser
Cheyanne I.
Fort Collins
I got this in a sample size as a Beauty Insider reward. I really like this cleanser because I feel as if it deeply cleans without being too harsh on the skin.

The cleanser itself is a clear liquid that has black flecks in it (charcoal) and it lathers very easily. The smell is nothing significant but it does smell slightly good.

I don’t have super sensitive skin but I imagine that this might be a little much for it, I guess it kind of depends on how sensitive your skin is. Mine is slightly on the sensitive side and I had no problem with this.

I really liked this cleanser and it feels like it really deep cleans your skin when you use it.
Riya D.
Hillsborough, NJ
et me just say that I love, love ,love this cleanser. I've been using it for 1 year and it's made my skin so much better in so many ways. I have brighter skin, smaller pores, no more blackheads or whiteheads, less oily skin . I hardly ever break out. If I ever do its usually around my time of the month(period) and I'll get like one pimple but I usually use the kate somerville eradicate treatment and that will clear it all up. This cleanser has helped me so much with blemishes that I had for years and couldn't get rid of. It's just made my skin so much more beautiful than I ever thought it could be. It's definitely my holy grail. Honestly give this a try!.
Alana S.
I got a sample bottle of this face wash and didn’t expect much but I love it. I knew charcoal was good for your skin but it also has glycolic acid which is really great at exfoliating your pores without using a harsh scrub. I use this only in the shower when my pores are open and it feels awesome. It feels warm when you run it in and my face feels sooo clean when I wash it off. The consistency is a little weird. It’s like a thick gel and it’s also interesting cause it comes out black but turns light gray when you distribute the product around your skin. Since it’s pretty powerful and very detoxifying I only use this once a week. And because my bottle is a small sample I want to make it last as long as I can. This is great for oily or combination skin but it might be too drying for dry skin. It really cleans out my pores and reduces the size of them. When I use this my face looks less oily throughout the day. I also have the gel moisturizer from this line and using them together gives me beautiful results. It is fairly expensive but if you suffer from oily acne prone skin this might be what you need!
Katelyn C.
Coventry, RI
The entire black charcoal line is great! I think what's important to know as a customer is that this line was intended to be used as a detox-so if you have oily, acne-prone skin try switching to this cleanser for a bit and when you see improvements, jump back onto a more hydrating cleanser. Black charcoal is great if you need to detoxify your pores and clear up acne but after using it for a long time it's drying and over-exfoliates, leaving your skin prone to other issues.
Monique M.
Waldorf, MD
Using this product is an experience! From the way it warms on the skin to the light, but clean smell it delivers when you use it, I really enjoy using it. It is on the more expensive side, but it delivers benefits and a little goes a long way. I also like that it comes in a travel size with a clamp that keeps it from spilling.

I took one star away because it was a little much for me to use as a daily face wash, but adding it into rotation as a gentle exfoliant works well.
Enedina C.
Manteca
I finished a bottle of this and was glad I did so I can buy a different product. I didn't like how it felt warm on my face. My skin is not sensitive but it made it feel like it was. It didn't foam well either. I saw no difference in my skin. This didn't break me out but I still got the usual pimples and my blackheads were still there. I  bought the Boscia cleanser in the white bottle instead and that is my daily cleanser, way better than this.
Jessica T.
San Diego, CA
I received this face wash as part of a gift set and surprisingly really liked it. It has a light, pleasant smell and my favorite part is that the cleanser actually warms up when you begin to lather it. Like when you rub it to your face, it creates a warming sensation that’s super comforting! I’ve never used a cleanser like that before.

Overall, it’s a super gentle face wash that can be used everyday! I’ll definitely keep using but not too sure if I’d repurchase since there are other facial cleansers I like better.
Tina F.
san diego
I purchased this cleanser from Sephora after researching cleansers good for oily skin. After the first use I saw brighter and smoother skin and after a few weeks of using this, I noticed the large pores on my nose shrink. I also love that you can feel an instant warmth once this touches your face. Another thing I like about this cleanser is that a little goes a long way, I use one to two pumps every night to wash the day off with my Clarisonic. Only downside is that it is a little expensive for a face wash that does no miracles.
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely LOVEEEEEEEE this cleanser! It’s my favorite skincare product to use in the winter, because the gentle warming effect is so wonderful when you first get up in the morning and you’re absolutely freezing! It’s got a sticky thin gel consistency and a gray-black color, it foams up nicely when you add water and it feels smooth and soothing on your skin. The warming effect is not a burning or irritating one, it just feels like you put a warm washcloth over your face to open your pores,... It’s like a mini at-home spa experience.

This cleanser also really does what it claims,... The charcoal gently detoxifies your skin without purging your pores. You can feel and see the difference,... It completely eliminates all excess oil and impurities without drying out your face. You’ll notice a cleaner and clearer complexion within a week of using this. It’s worth every penny,... Especially when you buy it at Sephora during their double points skincare event!

Highly recommend. 5 / 5 stars!
Oscar C.
Hialeah, FL
Do Walmart sell these product or Cvs or Walgreens?
Ashley T.
Does this work for oily skin ??
Maya C.
Is this from that hilarious video where the girl is screaming when she piles of the mask ?😂
Adriana G.
Molina de Aragón
Is this product for oil skin and combination skin? 😁
Carla E.
Brooklyn , NY
Iam tired of going through cleansers and still having no luck finding the right product. I suffer from oily skin and lots of black heads. So my fellow influenster is this the product for me or is there something better out there?