BeautyFaceFacial Skincareboscia
Detoxifying Black Charcoal Cleanser

boscia Detoxifying Black Charcoal Cleanser

A warming gel cleanser that deeply cleans and detoxifies. Dissolves pore-clogging impurities, oil and makeup as it refines skin texture, brightens skin clarity and minimizes the look of pores over time. “Turn up the heat with this pore-cleaning treat.”

How to Use:

Gently massage one pump onto dampened face to create a warming lather. Rinse clean with warm water. Use AM and PM. For maximum cleansing, smoothing, and softening benefits, use with the Konjac Cleansing Sponge with Bamboo Charcoal.

Glycereth-26, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Polysorbate 20, Butylene Glycol, Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Glycolic Acid, Charcoal Powder, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Glucosyl Hesperidin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Ceteth-25, Oleth-10, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Xanthan Gum, Cynara Scolymus (Artichoke) Leaf Extract

Is this product any good for oily skin?
Is this product good for combination skin/everyday use?
Is this product good for everyday use?
Start your review of boscia Detoxifying Black Charcoal Cleanser!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This is a great facial cleanser. Doesn't dry out skin. Warms as you massage it in. Great for sensitive skin. in reviews
Tonilynn R.
Zion, IL
1,775 reviews
boscia Detoxifying Black Charcoal Cleanser uploaded by Tonilynn R.
This is a great detoxifying cleanser and helps keep those pesky zits at bay. My son uses this every day and it has helped him keep a clearer face. I will repurchase this product in a bigger size and do totally recommend this product..
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
2,348 reviews
boscia Detoxifying Black Charcoal Cleanser uploaded by Jolie D.
This is the Boscia detoxifying black charcoal cleanser and it retails for $30.00. Ideal for normal and oily skin types. This is a water soluble gel cleanser infused with charcoal. This cleanser warms up when mixed with water. I read that this doesn’t do anything to make it more effective. Produces just a tiny bit of lather, doesn’t leave skin feeling tight or dry. This did a decent job of removing makeup (did not use on my eyes). It has geranium oil in it which is fragrant and can be irritating to the eye area. Doesn’t detoxify or do anything to my pores. It just worked as a decent cleanser for me. Definitely better options out there for price
Kiki B.
boscia Detoxifying Black Charcoal Cleanser uploaded by Kiki B.
I bought this cleanser for my tween son who is starting to have “dots” on his nose (yes, blackhead). It doesn’t have a great scent and it is thick which makes it difficult to spread. It seems to be working (slowly). His skin looks a bit clearer but he has a long way to go partly because he is not consistant with skincare routine yet and his skin will probably continue to be oily as he is getting into that phase of growling process. boscia Detoxifying Black Charcoal Cleanser
Ashley H.
Menomonee Fls, WI
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this cleanser!! I have dry skin and this isn’t too drying to the skin. It really deep cleans my pores and I am left with refreshed, smooth skin. A little bit goes along way. I would highly recommend this amazing cleanser 🦋boscia Detoxifying Black Charcoal Cleanser
Rob S.
Norwood, MA
boscia Detoxifying Black Charcoal Cleanser uploaded by Rob S.
Big fan of charcoal face cleansers so I was very excited to try this out. I enjoy it! It has a warming effect once you apply to your skin. I was pleasantly surprised by that. Cleans very well and doesn’t leave face dry. I look forward to continue to try this and also explore Boscia’s other products.
Victoria T.
Roseville, CA
Purchased at: Costco
I really like this cleanser, it warms up your skin and makes it feel like it soaks in well and cleanses our your skin very well.
Melanie G.
Crp Christi, TX
It takes out some but not all my whiteheads I like it but not love its okay but to pricey but probably would buy again
Puja U.
Saint Paul Park, MN
I love Boscia because of its natural ingredients. This cleanser does its job well. I bought this at Sephora and it came with a nice packaging. This is my second Boscia cleanser (I previously used the clear Boscia cleansing gel) and plan to purchase it in future as well.
Christina G.
Fort Mill, SC
boscia Detoxifying Black Charcoal Cleanser uploaded by Christina G.
I have not noticed any major improvements after using this. However, it is not causing any breakouts either or irritation, which leads me to believe that this is okay for sensitive skin. it warms up as you massage it in your hands/face. Sometimes it is tough to pump it out from the bottle.
Javon L.
Everett, WA
boscia Detoxifying Black Charcoal Cleanser uploaded by Javon L.
Unfortunately i did not enjoy this product. I have not enjoyed their peeling face mask either. This product does not smell all that great, which isnt a requirement but if you're someone who prefers a good scent then you'll be let down. The scent is just kinda bland/smells kinda odd. Other than that the product almost looks like a galaxy in your hands, which is pretty as heck and lathers up very well. My face did feel clean and didn't feel dry after use. The product when used in the sink to wash my face, did drip down and was a dark gray, so i had to rinse my sink and wipe it a little.

159 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sharina S.
il y a 2 ans
Angelika T. il y a 2 ans
It is. It's not gritty and exfoliating like other charcoal products. It becomes kind of almost like a foam. It feels very soft.