boscia Deep Pore Buffing Brush uploaded by Liz D.

BY BOSCIA

A Japanese-inspired cleansing brush designed to help buff and clean pores. Extra-soft synthetic bristles gently open and penetrate pores to remove dirt, oil and impurities, while the unique dome-shaped head allows for thorough cleansing of hard-to-reach places.

How to Use:

Apply cleanser to face and buff with brush in circular motions for 15 to 20 seconds on targeted or troubled areas. Rinse thoroughly after each use and hang by the attached cotton thread in a well-ventilated area to dry. Can be used daily, morning and night, or with wash-off masks.

• I would really love to try this product, I struggle with the area...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this brush? It seems very gimmicky. 3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
McKayla S.
Whitewater, WI
I always like buying unnecessary skin care things which usually consists of brushes. This was on sale and it had good reviews so I ordered it (and a few weeks later got a Boscia gift set to complement it). I like the brush. It’s sort of relaxing to wash your face with it and I’m sure it does a little bit more than fingers would. I don’t have many skin problems but my skin does look good when I use it.
Jenny W.
Flushing, NY
I don't know what I was thinking when I got this brush. It really doesn't do much, I mean you can rub it around your face tomake sure you get into the corners and crevices, but I feel like the konjac sponge does a better job than this product. Plus I really don't want to be using this brush around my eye area as it seems too harsh on the skin there.
Tara R.
Long Is City, NY
Just started using this after seeing and picking it up at Sephora. I thought that it looked interesting! It feels really nice to massage your skin with it while cleansing. I feel like it gets deeper than your fingers. And you can change the pressure you use so it could be a light little massage or a deep cleaning! However you choose!
Solena H.
Garden City, UT
My under eyes were freaking out, they were dry and building some milia. I worried about cleaning my eyes (nobody wants wrinkles right?) well a lady at Sephora told me to try this with the Boscia detox cleanser which I had at home and told me I can use it around my eyes and around my nose. Helps get those shard to reach areas and my milia went away. Love Love Love this.
Sephora M.
Lawrenceville, GA
If you've got a clarisonc, no need for this. It does serve as a useful product to target specific pimples when applying product. Other than that, you can use any regular facial cleansing brush.
Molly E.
Philadelphia, PA
This brush was so awesome! I am always hesitant to purchase new tools to use on my skin, but this was well worth it! It left my skin feeling squeaky clean, and rather soft as well. I use it twice a week in the shower and feel like it has made a great difference in my skin's texture and appearance.
Frankie P.
St. George
Work very well. One of my favorite there is. I have used at least 6 of them in my life time. God buy. I would buy 10 more if I had to.  Nice packaging and everything vey gentle. Nice and smooth.
Daniella D.
it helped my pores so much i had huge dirty pores and now they are looking better and im falling in love with my new skin although it might be a little bit expensive but its worth it
Christina M.
Hickman
Buffs your pores leaving your face as smooth as cotton i recommend to apply this daily for better results but its an overall great product i totally recommend it to anyone
Faith O.
Orlando, Florida
I bought this as a filler item and wasn't expecting much. The first few times I used it, I didn't think it was doing anything. Then I actually looked at the brush before rinsing it and could see little white dots of blackheads and dry skin that the brush had cleaned out (sorry for the gross TMI but thought it was necessary for this review). Weeks later, my pores are cleaner than ever and the brush has helped remove stubborn blackheads that I had given up on. I have a Foreo and I feel that this brush "spot treats" the T-zone and manually digs deep to remove whatever the Foreo can't. Minus 1 star because I wish the bristles were a bit firmer so I have more control sweeping it in certain spots on my face. Also, bacteria is a concern. The instructions say rinse well with water, but after seeing all the blackheads on the brush, I wash it with an antibacterial makeup brush cleaner just to be s
Katie R.
Has anyone tried this brush? It seems very gimmicky.
maricela f.
I would really love to try this product, I struggle with the area it aims to help with, how did you feel about this product? Did the results last, im so curious to try this out!