boscia Deep Pore Buffing Brush uploaded by Liz D.

BY BOSCIA

A Japanese-inspired cleansing brush designed to help buff and clean pores. Solutions for:- Pores- Oiliness- Blackheads If you want to know more…The Deep Pore Buffing Brush amplifies cleansing by providing a gentle, yet extremely effective, deep-pore buffing action to open and penetrate pores removing dirt, oil, and impurities. The unique dome-shaped brush head, comprised of extra-soft synthetic bristles, allows for thorough cleansing of hard-to-reach places (such as the T-zone). It can be used daily with cleanser or wash-off masks, and leaves skin clear, smooth, and healthy-looking. This product is dermatologist tested and free of preservative, artificial fragrances, color, gluten, and ethanol alcohol. A packette of Purifying Cleansing Gel is included. see more...

• I would really love to try this product, I struggle with the area...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this brush? It seems very gimmicky. 3 Answers
Rabab A.
This product does nothing. It is like $9 dollars but truly save your money. It is not worth it. It doesn't really clean the blackheads from my nose. I was really gentle using the brush but it didn't do anything special. I would not recommend to anyone. Use the Sephora silicone Precision Pore Cleansing Pad.  boscia Deep Pore Buffing Brush
Molly E.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush was so awesome! I am always hesitant to purchase new tools to use on my skin, but this was well worth it! It left my skin feeling squeaky clean, and rather soft as well. I use it twice a week in the shower and feel like it has made a great difference in my skin's texture and appearance.
Frankie P.
St. George
Work very well. One of my favorite there is. I have used at least 6 of them in my life time. God buy. I would buy 10 more if I had to.  Nice packaging and everything vey gentle. Nice and smooth.
Daniella D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
it helped my pores so much i had huge dirty pores and now they are looking better and im falling in love with my new skin although it might be a little bit expensive but its worth it
Christina M.
Hickman
Beauty Junkie Expert
Buffs your pores leaving your face as smooth as cotton i recommend to apply this daily for better results but its an overall great product i totally recommend it to anyone
Faith O.
Orlando, Florida
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this as a filler item and wasn't expecting much. The first few times I used it, I didn't think it was doing anything. Then I actually looked at the brush before rinsing it and could see little white dots of blackheads and dry skin that the brush had cleaned out (sorry for the gross TMI but thought it was necessary for this review). Weeks later, my pores are cleaner than ever and the brush has helped remove stubborn blackheads that I had given up on. I have a Foreo and I feel that this brush "spot treats" the T-zone and manually digs deep to remove whatever the Foreo can't. Minus 1 star because I wish the bristles were a bit firmer so I have more control sweeping it in certain spots on my face. Also, bacteria is a concern. The instructions say rinse well with water, but after seeing all the blackheads on the brush, I wash it with an antibacterial makeup brush cleaner just to be s
Samantha R.
Colchester, VT
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you get blackheads - then this is the brush for you! This brush will help maneuver those tricky blackheads out of your skin! I normally steam my face first to open my pores, then use the charcoal mask.
kristin c.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wanted to hate this product so much so I could return it. But wow, it totally helped with cleaning my pores on my nose which is my problem area. It is pretty gentle, don't be scared to push it in and do circular motions. It's great to use in conjunction with exfoliating cleansers! Don't forget to clean the brush, it will have your gunk!
Sarah J.
Murfreesboro Tennessee
This brush is an interesting idea. My conflict with this product is duscerning wether I liked it because it actually worked, or because it's a cool product. All in all, I wasn't blown away by any results (mostly because I didn't see any). In my opinion, it didn't do anything more magical than sonic cleansing brushs that I have tried. It's not expensive, so if you are interested, I say give it a try!
Kristen W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this brush to really get into those pesky pores. I typically like to use it every fee days to prevent black heads of clogged pores in the t-zone. I purchased it from Sephora the week it arrived in stores. It's not rough but it's not the softest texture, so you can feel it's doing something when you use it on  your face.
Katie R.
Has anyone tried this brush? It seems very gimmicky.
maricela f.
I would really love to try this product, I struggle with the area it aims to help with, how did you feel about this product? Did the results last, im so curious to try this out!