boscia Deep Pore Buffing Brush uploaded by Liz D.

BY BOSCIA

A Japanese-inspired cleansing brush designed to help buff and clean pores. Solutions for:- Pores- Oiliness- Blackheads If you want to know more…The Deep Pore Buffing Brush amplifies cleansing by providing a gentle, yet extremely effective, deep-pore buffing action to open and penetrate pores removing dirt, oil, and impurities. The unique dome-shaped brush head, comprised of extra-soft synthetic bristles, allows for thorough cleansing of hard-to-reach places (such as the T-zone). It can be used daily with cleanser or wash-off masks, and leaves skin clear, smooth, and healthy-looking. This product is dermatologist tested and free of preservative, artificial fragrances, color, gluten, and ethanol alcohol. A packette of Purifying Cleansing Gel is included. see more...

Buy on Sephora
kristin c.
kristin c.
San Diego, CA
I wanted to hate this product so much so I could return it. But wow, it totally helped with cleaning my pores on my nose which is my problem area. It is pretty gentle, don't be scared to push it in and do circular motions. It's great to use in conjunction with exfoliating cleansers! Don't forget to clean the brush, it will have your gunk!
Kate J.
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
I was a bit skeptical about this brush at first because it did not seem like it was firm enough to do anything. However, I am seriously impressed by it. It works better than pore strips to clean my pores and its super gentle on my face. I would completely recommend this product.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Forest Hills , NY
I was browsing Sephora and this brush caught my eye. I bought it with a gift card and it's the most useful brush I have. I use it to put my masks on and it really helps the even feel and makes me use less product. I really love this brush and reco to everyone.
Priti S.
Priti S.
Love using it. Cleans every dirt n grim on face and makes face glowy clean. Comes in nice squeeze tube easy to take out required portion. As I a first time user this is definitely a great product to repurchase again. I totally recommend using it.
Imani D.
Imani D.
Cleveland, OH
Really good buffing brush by boscia. Very precise and it's very gentle not harsh at all, and it can be bought and a Sephora location and some other great places online, but it helps to get in those inner corners of the eye too
Trista C.
Trista C.
Gonzales, LA
This stuff gets the job done, it definitely cleans your skin well, but i cannot get over the horrible scent of it. it's so strong and lingers a little bit after you wash your face.
Amy J.
Amy J.
At first I was skeptical that this would be effective. I was VERY wrong. This works amazingly well and I'm addicted. Leaves my skin feeling clean and soft!
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Absolutely love this brush to really get into those pesky pores. I typically like to use it every fee days to prevent black heads of clogged pores in the t-zone. I purchased it from Sephora the week it arrived in stores. It's not rough but it's not the softest texture, so you can feel it's doing something when you use it on  your face.
Virginia T.
Virginia T.
This is great for people who has dry, flaky skin. I used this every other day because I have very dry skin, and right after I use this, I follow with lotion. My lotion never absorbs so quick! My pores looks smaller with every use, and I also noticed less blackheads!
Arden D.
Arden D.
Lancaster, PA
This brush did wonders for my skin. I absolutely noticed a difference in my complexion. This brush was very effective and had very professional packaging and met my expectations beyond what I had hoped for. I would definitely buy this again.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Has anyone tried this brush? It seems very gimmicky.
maricela f.
maricela f.
I would really love to try this product, I struggle with the area it aims to help with, how did you feel about this product? Did the results last, im so curious to try this out!