boscia Daily Defense SPF 50 PA+++ Sunscreen Broad Spectrum

A daytime moisturizer and antiaging sunscreen that provides maximum protection. This dual-action sunscreen and antioxidant-rich, antiaging moisturizer absorbs quickly and is a go-to for maximum protection against age-inducing UVA/UVB rays. Hygroscopic water storing properties retain moisture and preserve suppleness, elasticity, and tone. Perfect for all skin types, it combines moisturizer and aggressive sun protection in one step, and minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of boscia Daily Defense SPF 50 PA+++ Sunscreen Broad Spectrum!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I love this brand, and if you have sensitive skin like me it really pays off to invest in high quality SPF. One of my favorite products!” in reviews
Erie, PA
I love this sunblock! My face is really sensitive to a lot of products but this has been something my face doesn't fight against. It's really gently and it doesn't leave your face oily and gross like a lot of sunblocks do.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I don't hate this sunscreen but don't love it either . I am not fond of the consistency.I am someone of a deeper complexion and it does not wear great under makeup . Would be best used as is.
this sunscreen is the most refreshing and non-clogging sunscreen I have tried. it was definitely worth it. Its great for my sensitive skin, so it's gentle. This is my holy grail.
Anaheim, CA
I love this product! My skin is usually very sensitive but I never had any issues with this product! It definitely met my expectations! It's a great product and I would definitely recommend this to others!
Bronx
I've tried this product about two years ago and it was gentle enough to reduce some dark marks on my skin but was only allow to do so in a short period of time. If the product was able to last me a good amount of time, I'm sure it would prevent my dark marks from darkening due to the sun.
Stanton, CA
Hello everyone, I'm going to tell you the truth about Boscia sunscreen it's not really working with me because I have a combination skin so I feel it was making me feel hot and give me the feeling of white on my face witch I don't like but if you have a dry skin you may like it. Thanks
Watsonville
This sunscreen is not like regular sun screen . It melts into the skin and doesn't give you that white cast like a regular drug store sun screen . Plus it smells amazing !!! I use this under my makeup because sunscreen is always important to have one . Recommend
Urbandale
I do like that this has a great spf however I feel at the end of the day my skin is very oily and I tried using less product and this one is a miss for me I don't plan to rebut this product however have enjoyed other products by this company
Springfield, MO
I think this has nice packaging and smells pretty good. However, i think you can definitely find cheaper products that do the job just as well. It's effective and does it's job, but i do think you can get equally effective products at a lower price.
Coachella
I wanted to try this product because a friend recommended it. I love the smell and the texture is smooth. We went to the beach and only had to reapply a second time. I am hooked! Love this sunscreen. Would buy it again.

Looking for your answer?