BY BOSCIA

An innovative, intensely hydrating gel-serum essence formulated to create lasting moisturization and firmness while calming and cooling the skin. Formulated for all skin types, this essence is known for its extremely high concentration of nourishing ingredients. It contains less than one percent of water, making it a potent hydrating essence that delivers calming and firming benefits. It is filled with vitamins and minerals for immediate skin brightness and moisture and absorbs with no residue or greasy feeling, leaving skin soft, smooth, and silky. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is free of preservatives, artificial fragrance, color, gluten, and ethanol alcohol. It has been dermatologist tested.

• Does anyone know if this is discontinued? 2 Answers
  • I have acne-prone and combination oily skin. Would this b...2 Answers
  • Has anyone been able to purchase this cheaper then 48.00....7 Answers
Tracy R.
Madera, CA
Love this product, I had a Boscia cleanser oil and knew how good this brand was, so when I came across this item at Marshall's I decided to give it a try. Also I got it really cheap! Now every time I forget to use it or fall out of my routine my skin definitely let's me know. The texture is almost like a thick water and it doesn't seem very hydrating but it really is. It's one of those products that you just have to repurchase.
Del R.
Sadly this product is discontinued, but I still want to leave a review on how much I loved it.
I would apply this gel serum after toning, before my vitamin c. It was a very soothing hydration layer that absorbed immediately leaving my skin feeling refreshed and plump. I never experienced pilling when layered with other products and one bottle lasted roughly 4-5 months.
Bosica has come out with a similar serum called Brightening Sake Essence, which is good replacement for this serum.
Emily M.
Lake charles, LA
I actually found this at marshalls and love the way it makes my skin feel. I apply this before moisturizer and it’s very cooling. I feel like it helps my moisturizer sink deeper into the skin.
Alyssa M.
Great for under moisturizer for extra hydration. First time using the product. I probably wouldn’t repurchase just because it wasn’t amazing and i feel there are other things i want to try. Seems good for all skin types!
Holly K.
This product is amazing!! I went to Sephora and was recommended this product. It's amazing for hydrating my normal to dry skin. It has a fluid liquid gel texture that spreads easily and 1 pump is enough for the face, 2 pumps to cover face and neck. I went through and bottle and purchased a back up however- this product is being reformulated into Boscia's Sake line. I emailed Boscia and a representative confirmed it is being reformulated to their Sake line but offered no additional info as to when that product would be available and if the texture/scent would change. I have fewer breakouts and less texture when using this consistently. I paid about $25 for this on sale, but am curious to try other hydrating essenses that offer a larger size for less money than the Boscia which was $46/1.7 oz.
Emma A.
ATLANTA, GA
I'm generally on the fence about essences, ie. do they actually do anything?, but I do really enjoy this one. It's a more liquidy gel-like texture and has a slight cooling effect on the skin. A few drops is all you need. I think this would be great added to more matte finish foundations to make it more dewy and not greasy like some facial oils can. I like to pair this with serums that are slightly more irritating such as retinols and glycolic acid. I find it gives my skin a nice moisture barrier without compromising the effectiveness of more powerful treatments. It won't take the place of your regular moisturizer. I probably wouldn't purchase this full price (I found it on sale at TJ Maxx) but if I found it again on sale I would definitely consider repurchasing.
Love C.
I've bought this last winter when we were in Indianapolis. I have really oily sin but the dead of winter in the Midwest has caused my skin to dry out and get flakey as well as breakout. I knew that my moisturizer alone isnt enough. Also with me using Bezoyl Peroxide to treat my acne my skin was dryig out on the affected areas. I found this at TJMaxx like most and at a decent price so I grabbed and tested it at home and I'm glad that I did! It helped with hydration and my skin looks plump the next day. My dry patches were minimized and with continued use for a week it was gone. Great product and I have this on rotation for my winter routine
Lushie L.
First let's talk about how beautiful the bottle is, it's the perfect blue that reminds me of a nice cool pool on a hot summers day! I love that it comes with a dropper, it helps keep things hygienic.
As soon as you put thus silky serum on your face it starts to feel cool on your skin. It absorbs quickly and keeps my overly dry skin moisturized all day. I sometimes put a light moisturizer on for days I need more hydration. @boscia #coolbluehydration
Claudia O.
Saint Johns, FL
This is the most amazing product I have tried!! I have very sensitive skin almost to where I can't even use aloe Vera. So I was looking for something to cool my face when it's really irritated, red and burning. I tried this and instantly my face didn't burn from the product, which usually is the case even with moisturizer. I put it on morning and night to cool my face. I highly recommend this product if you struggle like me. It's not that expensive and really works. I am forever grateful for this product.
jillian b.
Greenville, NC
For the price, this product should have made my bed every morning and plumped my skin and made me breakfast. Ok. Ok. Maybe I didn't expect it to make me breakfast. But I did expect it to help my skin and it was a little lack luster. I felt like I got the same results with a cheaper product.
Karye M.
Has anyone been able to purchase this cheaper then 48.00. this is definitely a product i would like to try before i spend that kind of money on it. Also where do you buy it?
Erin G.
Does anyone know if this is discontinued?
Andrea F.
Does this serum help with dryness? What does it smell like? Are results visible in the short term? Thanks!
Pamela G.
I have acne-prone and combination oily skin. Would this be good for my skin type and is this worth trying out? I've heard good things about this brand.