BY BOSCIA

A peel-off mask that instantly cools, calms, and hydrates. This peel-off mask instantly refreshes the skin while cooling, calming, and deeply moisturizing. It is formulated with deep-sea-inhabiting sea whip, a powerful natural anti-inflammatory ingredient that helps to soothe and calm the skin; willow herb, which reduces redness while effectively comforting the skin; aloe vera, which hydrates, heals, and promotes skin firmness and elasticity by supporting natural collagen synthesis; and peppermint-derived frescolat, which provides a long-lasting cooling and refreshing sensation while instantly revitalizing dehydrated, tired skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Sea whip is known as the world’s most powerful natural anti-inflammatory ingredient.

• Is this worth the money? Are there any drug store compara...1 Answers
  • Does this Boscia face mask ,work good and is it worth the...3 Answers
  • I love Boscia skin care. Has anyone tried this calming ma...2 Answers
boscia Cool Blue Calming Mask
  • " Formula: The refreshing cool blue mask has an airy gel like consistency and spreads a little faster than the previous mask formula's meaning you need even less for application. My skin experiences some redness around the nose and cheek area so this was ideal for me. The moment you apply this on your face it refreshes the skin with a cool tingling sensation that almost feels like a menthol cream although it doesn't burn or irritate your skin. This is extremely gentle on the skin and my skin is very sensitive anything makes it burn! While it will benefit people who suffer with skin redness and irritation best it will work to relax, refresh and cook down all skin types. It was the most relaxing twenty five minutes I had while using this last night. It felt so good and calming I almost forgot to take it off. Even though it drys down it wont make your facial muscles feel like their going to crack as traditional masks do. When I peeled it off I noticed the redness on my cheeks was no longer there. Use: Just like the other Boscia masks, this is a peel off that is applied generously all around your face after you cleanse first while taking care to avoid the eye, eye brow and lip area. You leave it on for a duration of twenty five minutes while you relax and let it works it's magic. The simply peel it off from the corners of your face, rinse and apply your favorite moisturizer. Easy breezy cool calm skin!" in 34 reviews
  • "It made my skin very soft when I peeled it off." in 1 review
  • "It does tingle but works in about 15 minutes." in 1 review
  • "I would recommend this mask to anyone who is just looking for a relaxing mask." in 1 review
  • "I definitely recommend it." in 1 review
Tori C.
Baton Rouge, LA
This mask is worth it!!! I actually JUST put this mask on my face because I have redness all over (thanks finals week!) and as soon as I peeled the mask off my redness was reduced. Honestly shocked how fast this worked but so glad I did it! I would recommend to leave it on for more than 25 minutes as the tube suggests. I left mine on for about 45 minutes. Thanks Boscia for helping me get better skin!
Fatima G.
Los Angeles
I use to use this product when I had horrible breakouts when I was in my mid 20s. The pimples would make my face feel hot and sometimes looking a bit red. That would be the only time I would use this mask to calm and cool my face. It actually did its job, but I no longer suffer with that, so I no longer use it. 💁🏻‍♀️
Maya N.
New York
I have rosacea so I was very excited to try this mask! it has anti-inflammatory ingredients that help with the redness and I am always on the lookout for products such as these. I was happy with the results! I did have to apply quite a bit but it really soothed and calmed my skin! definitely helped with redness and irritation!
Gloria M.
Parma, OH
This product is absolutely amazing, definitely would recommend to anyone, a little on the pricey side but quality over quantity. It also has nice aesthetic packaging, I let my friends use it to, and they also love it and are dying to have more, but I say no, get your own masks
Chinelo U.
Lexington, KY
It feels nice going on. And it does feel good right after but I used this product for a while but I didn’t see anything fantastic happening to my skin. I guess maybe it’s for short term benefits but I don’t think anyone buys skincare products for it to only work short term so idk.
Laura G.
I often get swelling and inflammation in my face, and this really does the trick. It decreases my swelling and makes my face feel de-puffed and smooth. A little pricey, but if you have inflammation I would suggest it!
Kinsey A.
Columbia, SC
I love this mask for in between any charcoal or intense masking I need to do. I have sensitive skin so the calming features of this mask are great for my redness and my skins testiness. I definitely plan on repurchasing once I run out.
Mila M.
Las Vegas, NV
5 stars ⭐️. This is a must-have product. I received a sample in a box (can’t remember which one right now!), but it left my skin feeling soft, moisturized, and protected. With a slight cooling effect.
natalya s.
panorama
This cool blue calming mask is a great way to take stress off your body and treat your skin although to some it may be pricey I use this all the time and I feel like it's totally worth the money I look forward to buying this again
Porsha R.
NORCROSS, GA
Excellent mask. This mask is kind of pricey but it is worth the splurge. It’s perfect for dry skin. It also has a cooling effect to it.after taking off the mask, it leaves ur face cool and refreshed.
Ashley M.
riverview, FL
Does this Boscia face mask ,work good and is it worth the price ?
Cynthia S.
Is this okay to use on sensation skin? Is it pai full to peel off?
S.Y. B.
I love Boscia skin care. Has anyone tried this calming mask? I would love to know how it is on sensitive skin.
Kellianne P.
Thoughts on boscia Cool Blue Calming Mask? Worth it?
Megan O.
Clarendon Hls, IL
Is this worth the money? Are there any drug store comparables?