BY BOSCIA

A peel-off mask that instantly cools, calms, and hydrates. This peel-off mask instantly refreshes the skin while cooling, calming, and deeply moisturizing. It is formulated with deep-sea-inhabiting sea whip, a powerful natural anti-inflammatory ingredient that helps to soothe and calm the skin; willow herb, which reduces redness while effectively comforting the skin; aloe vera, which hydrates, heals, and promotes skin firmness and elasticity by supporting natural collagen synthesis; and peppermint-derived frescolat, which provides a long-lasting cooling and refreshing sensation while instantly revitalizing dehydrated, tired skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Sea whip is known as the world’s most powerful natural anti-inflammatory ingredient.

• Is this worth the money? Are there any drug store compara...1 Answers
  • Does this Boscia face mask ,work good and is it worth the...3 Answers
  • I love Boscia skin care. Has anyone tried this calming ma...2 Answers
boscia Cool Blue Calming Mask
  • " Formula: The refreshing cool blue mask has an airy gel like consistency and spreads a little faster than the previous mask formula's meaning you need even less for application. My skin experiences some redness around the nose and cheek area so this was ideal for me. The moment you apply this on your face it refreshes the skin with a cool tingling sensation that almost feels like a menthol cream although it doesn't burn or irritate your skin. This is extremely gentle on the skin and my skin is very sensitive anything makes it burn! While it will benefit people who suffer with skin redness and irritation best it will work to relax, refresh and cook down all skin types. It was the most relaxing twenty five minutes I had while using this last night. It felt so good and calming I almost forgot to take it off. Even though it drys down it wont make your facial muscles feel like their going to crack as traditional masks do. When I peeled it off I noticed the redness on my cheeks was no longer there. Use: Just like the other Boscia masks, this is a peel off that is applied generously all around your face after you cleanse first while taking care to avoid the eye, eye brow and lip area. You leave it on for a duration of twenty five minutes while you relax and let it works it's magic. The simply peel it off from the corners of your face, rinse and apply your favorite moisturizer. Easy breezy cool calm skin!" in 34 reviews
  • "It made my skin very soft when I peeled it off." in 1 review
  • "It does tingle but works in about 15 minutes." in 1 review
  • "I would recommend this mask to anyone who is just looking for a relaxing mask." in 1 review
  • "I definitely recommend it." in 1 review
Adana H.
I currently have this mask on as I do this review! I have tried this mask before and liked it a lot! It is very cooling, on the face like a menthol feeling. I would say it’s a pretty gentle mask to use to help reduce redness. Only downfall is that I find the consistency of the mask very hard to put on. I usually have to do two layers of it to get the “thick” layer that mention on the package. It tends to get sticky really quick when applying so you have to work fast! Overall, it’s a good mask for summer time! boscia Cool Blue Calming Mask
Tori C.
Baton Rouge, LA
This mask is worth it!!! I actually JUST put this mask on my face because I have redness all over (thanks finals week!) and as soon as I peeled the mask off my redness was reduced. Honestly shocked how fast this worked but so glad I did it! I would recommend to leave it on for more than 25 minutes as the tube suggests. I left mine on for about 45 minutes. Thanks Boscia for helping me get better skin!
Fatima G.
Los Angeles
I use to use this product when I had horrible breakouts when I was in my mid 20s. The pimples would make my face feel hot and sometimes looking a bit red. That would be the only time I would use this mask to calm and cool my face. It actually did its job, but I no longer suffer with that, so I no longer use it. 💁🏻‍♀️
Christine H.
Oklahoma City, OK
The mask lives op to the name. Out of the tube, it comes as a light blue gel cream. It's cold to the touch and feels great on a hot day. It takes about 30 minutes for the mask to completely dry, after which you can just peel it off. It left my skin feeling comfortable though the product tends to be more of a temporary treat than anything in the long term. It's not a skincare requirement, but it's nice to have.
Maya N.
Marlboro, NJ
I have rosacea so I was very excited to try this mask! it has anti-inflammatory ingredients that help with the redness and I am always on the lookout for products such as these. I was happy with the results! I did have to apply quite a bit but it really soothed and calmed my skin! definitely helped with redness and irritation!
EVA G.
11432
I’ve used it a few times but didn’t see any difference in my skin. It is cooling but other than that it doesn’t help out the skin in any type of way or benefit it in my experience. I do have sensitive skin and it didn’t irritate me. So that’s a plus. But I wouldn’t recommend.
Genevieve Z.
Cleveland
This product saved my life! I was feeling so stressed and tired, and when I saw this at the store I thought why not? So I grabbed it and I put it on and then instantly I was feeling better and more myself. I feel fresher and more awake than I have in weeks.
Anastasia M.
Columbia, SC
Love his this mask makes me feel. Has a great function of clearing up my pores while also leaving my face cooled and refreshed. A flat brush is a good way to apply this mask, but do be careful because it will run a little bit while it’s setting.
Virginia S.
Louisville, KY
I got this from one of my beauty subscriptions that I get and I am sad to say that I really was disappointed with this product. It didn't seem to work as described and I didn't like how my skin felt after. So I won't be purchasing a full size.
Charlene D.
Augusta
This mask is perfect for calming skin down after using a purifying mask or a resurfacing mask. I have pretty sensitive skin, my face turns red after using almost any other mask. This one keeps it calm and reduces redness.
Ashley M.
riverview, FL
Does this Boscia face mask ,work good and is it worth the price ?
Cynthia S.
Is this okay to use on sensation skin? Is it pai full to peel off?
S.Y. B.
NORTH CHESTERFIELD , VA
I love Boscia skin care. Has anyone tried this calming mask? I would love to know how it is on sensitive skin.
Kellianne P.
Thoughts on boscia Cool Blue Calming Mask? Worth it?
Megan O.
Clarendon Hls, IL
Is this worth the money? Are there any drug store comparables?