boscia Clear Complexion Willow Bark Spot Treatment uploaded by Kara D.

BY BOSCIA

A highly-effective, concentrated spot treatment for blemishes.

How to Use:

Apply to affected areas as needed for spot treatment, avoiding the eye area. Can be used throughout the day over makeup. For best results, clean tip after use.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Peg-75, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Leaf Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium (Willowherb) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Sapindus Mukurossi (Soapberry) Peel Extract, Potassium Ascorbyl Tocopheryl Phosphate (Vitamin C And E Blend), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract, Phellodendron Bark Extract, Dextrin, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Carbomer, Peg-80 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Orange Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Clove Oil, Fennel Oil, Gardenia Blue.

• I've been slowly developing scars after 3 years of having...1 Answers
Kara D.
Boscia is a wonderful and effective brand. My brother used some of their products for his acne when he was younger, so that's how I discovered them. I occasionally get a break-out or pimple that needs some attention. This stuff is a great, simple and easy-to-use spot treatment that is a convenient pen-size applicator I can throw in my purse and take anywhere. It seems to work pretty well when it comes to getting rid of a pimple quickly. It doesn't always do the trick, but more often than not, I'd have to say it definitely helps.

9/10 recommend!
Brianna F.
Dallas, TX
I was really excited to try this....until I actually put it on my face. I ended up returning this spot treatment. It really dried my skin out and my skin is very sensitive. I was very disappointed in this product as I had heard some really great things about it.
spectacular g.
I liked this at first and I thought it was really good but then I realized my skin was just getting worse. I think my skin just didn’t like the ingredients of this. The design is amazing! It’s like this twistable pen where the product comes out so you can apply it to your blemishes and pimples directly. I guess willow bark just wasn’t for me. I didn’t break out much but I feel like my pimples were just getter my worse with this. It took my a long time to figure it out though I didn’t want to admit this was the cause since it’s such a cool product.
Blake B.
New Orleans, LA
I got this in my ipsy bag and I must say I actually really enjoyed this. It didn’t clear up my spots fast but it did work over time. And it didn’t really burn or smell awful. Too bad it was so pricey or I would have gotten more.
Stephanie E.
N Bennington, VT
I switched up my skincare routine while I was pregnant so I wouldn’t be using such harsh acne medications. This was my favorite spot treatment since I couldn’t stand the smell of the sulfur alternatives. It wasn’t a miracle worker on my usual severe acne, but it did the job at a time when my skin was at its best thanks to hormones.
Kelly R.
Frisco, TX
I’m pregnant and gave been struggling with acne. After trying what feels like every spit treatment out there, this is the only one that worked! It’s reasonably priced and you need just a little bit. Highly recommend!
jenna r.
i feel like this is the grown up version of a clean & clear product you used in your teenage years. i find it super effective, not intrusive feeling, and easy to apply. plus it's little and easy to travel with.
Marni T.
Santa Ana , CA
This product was decent. It didn't provide nearly fast enough results as far as breakout visibility but it did help with pain and biting of breakout, I.e. The willow bark. I would not knock this product and if I had money to keep things like this on hand, I would, simply for the pain relief I found from it. Also, just now realizing I used this about ten years about in high school and jr high; I should revisit to see if my hormones and skin have changed. Enjoy and 8/10 would recommend!
Jme p.
Love that Boscia's products are natural and actually do the work! This breakout treatment was gentle on my skin and the next morning the redness was gone and the blemish size deminished greatly! I get hormonal breakouts due to my PCOS, manybproducts I have tried just dont do the trick, but this worked!! Very happy with this product, will continue to use!
Ashleigh M.
I love this stuff and despite the price would continuously buy it. It didn't seem like there was enough product in the pen or I might've used it too much. Regardless this stuff works wonders. There's really no smell to it on top the fact that it's small enough to put in your purse and carry around if needed throughout the day. Definitely recommend.
Melody R.
Brooklyn, NY
I've been slowly developing scars after 3 years of having clear skin and it sucks since I spent so much money on s chemical peel. I love the Boscia toner and wonder how the correcting pen works and is it worth it?

back