boscia Clear Complexion Treatment uploaded by Aylissa A.boscia Clear Complexion Treatment uploaded by Karissa L.

BY BOSCIA

A highly-effective, complexion-clearing gel. Boscia Clear Complexion Treatment contains a high concentration of Willow Bark extract to control oil, clear breakouts, and maintain a clear complexion. This preservative-free, botanically-rich lightweight formula offers a gentle and effective means to ensure your skin stays clear and healthy-looking. The Clear Complexion series utilizes Botanical Blast technology, a pure, highly-effective problem skin treatment made using a select blend of the finest botanicals available to improve skin clarity, tone, and texture.

Buy on Sephora
Rebecca N.
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
My holy grail of all face care related needs! I had suddenly started to get adult acne when I turned 30 and had absolutely NO idea how to treat it or which products to use. I had never had acne growing up so I was lost! I headed into Sephora and there wasn't near as many skincare lines as there are today and the girl had suggested Boscia for its preservative-free formula. Once I had cleansed & toned if put this on spots where I had a breakout or had a trouble area. Within one day of using it morning and night it had decreased the active acne significantly! I will never use anything else for spot treatment. Nothing else compares!
Lana P.
Lana P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have normal skin type and I've gotten this as a sample from sephora and I did like it but not enough to go and buy that actual product. I felt it really didn't do much to make me really want it. I didn't see much of a difference with brightening my skin or any difference in moisturizing it. This may be different on others, so before you buy this, I recommend getting a sample at SEPHORA.
Hua L.
Hua L.
I really like the product I do! But the packaging is bad in the fact that if you lightly touch the bottle the cap snaps off. And the company does a horrible job packaging the product. Did not protect the product it was out of the box and my box was smashed. I'm never ordering this online again. I will go to Sephora next time.
Veronika S.
Veronika S.
Birmingham, AL
This stuff is incredible. I first tried it in a Boscia sample kit from Sephora a couple of years back. It makes my skin feel really hydrated with making it greasy, and is very gentle on my skin. It does come with a pretty high price tag, but I highly recommend it if you can afford/are willing to spend the money to buy this.
Larissa R.
Larissa R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a woman that has been on many facial prescription creams and treatments I love this brand and product even more that what my dermatologist prescribed. Not only do I believe it is more effective at targeting blemishes I think it is also gentler on my face and wallet. I cannot live without this product!
Nicolette S.
Nicolette S.
San Dimas, CA
This product has been repurchase three times now because it has helped with my problematic skin. I have seen quite a large reduction in my acne since I started using it, and even though I have sensitive skin, it garnered no negative reactions. I love it. I only wish the price point was slightly lower.
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Athens, OH
I have used this for 5 years. I had horrible acne that no prescription acne treatment could heal. I found out I am allergic to all acne relieving chemicals and boscia is chemical free. The all natural ingredients cleared my skin in just one week. I continue use and have not had a breakout since.
akshara anil 1.
akshara anil 1.
Jersey City, NJ
I had pigmented skin with dark spots ..was looking for some good creams.. I just saw this product and thought let me give a try... Packaging was so cute .. Just tried it and amazing results... My skin looks fair and glowing.. I would repurchase it once this gets over.. This worked for my skin..
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Denver, CO
I have really sensitive skin but this treatment was not too harsh. It is not an instant revelation but after using it for a week or two I felt that I had less breakouts and clearer skin overall! Its a simple addition to anyone's facial routine and helps maintain a clear complexion overtime.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Cleveland, OH
I don't mind this treatment because it makes my complexion look more clear. However, I am not a fan of the scent because I prefer things that smell sweet or fruity (although this refreshing scent can be nice at times). In addition to this, I don't really use this type of product too often.