boscia Clear Complexion Treatment uploaded by Karissa L.boscia Clear Complexion Treatment uploaded by Aylissa A.boscia Clear Complexion Treatment uploaded by maryuri m.

BY BOSCIA

Highly-effective, lightweight daily treatment gel that helps clear congested skin and prevent future breakouts and blemishes, without irritation.

How to Use:

Apply one to two pumps on a cleansed and toned face AM and PM.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Peg-75, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Citric Acid

boscia Clear Complexion Treatment
  • "This product has been repurchase three times now because it has helped with my problematic skin. I have seen quite a large reduction in my acne since I started using it, and even though I have sensitive skin, it garnered no negative reactions. I love it. I only wish the price point was slightly lower. " in 33 reviews
maryuri m.
Somerset
This treatment is heaven for me!! It let my face so smooth and also it clears it. I use it during night and morning. When I apply it at night, my face the next day is radiant.boscia Clear Complexion Treatment
Cheryl B.
Laredo
This stuff is the most amazing mask that I have ever tried!!! In use it regularly, two times per week. It helps keep my skin looking clear since I do have acne prone skin. Not only that but I have really oily skin and this mask help reduce all that oil! Absolutely love it and 100% would recommend!
Katharyn F.
Saint Louis, MO
I have extremely sensitive skin. This treatment worked wonders for my face. At first, my face was very dry, but within a day or two my oily skin was back to normal, but clear. It took a couple weeks to see the true results and I’m so glad that I stuck it out! I would absolutely recommend this product to everyone and lots of my friends started using it after they saw my results.
Brandi E.
Kerhonkson
Absolutely loved this product. Was very beautiful on the face and made a big difference after I used it. I bought it from Sephora. This product was very effective. I will deff but this again In the future.
Elizabeth 💜.
Jacksonville, FL
It clears my skin up amazing! When I apply it it’s a clear kind of thick gel and when I let it sit for 15 minutes it feels so cool and soothing on my skin. When I take it off of my skin I take a dry towel and get most of it off and then get a wet towel and take the rest of it off. It makes my skin so clear and I love it.
Saher J.
Aldie, VA
This product isn’t bad at all. It does what it’s suppose to do but it’s really all about preference. If you’re looking to try something new then i would recommend trying this product out, my only concern is the price point and for something I plan on using pretty often it doesn’t really last long.
Varsha K.
This product is a total waste of money. It's supposed to help gently clear your skin of acne, and it was gentle alright. So gentle that it didn't even work! I can't believe a product like this which is on the higher end didn't even work in the slightest, this is the worst money I've ever spent in my life. boscia Clear Complexion Treatment
Alicia S.
Modesto
I liked it needs to be a bigger bottle at my local store.  The packaging was okay could be nicer,  maybe work more on the concept.  Very gentle compared to other products.  First time use and still deciding if I want to continue.  There's always room for important
Gabi K.
East Windsor, NJ
Fantastic face mask! Great smell and leaves skin fresh and glowing! I would recommend using it to anyone who has combination, dry, or oily skin since it does a wonderful cleanse without causing irritation or breakouts. Love it, and I continue to use it every day!
MOLLY B.
Beverly, MA
I like this product but i don’t think that it helped my acne all too much, it most definetely helped clear some acne but not all of it and I think there are more effective products to totally clear and clean the skin fully.
Jessica D.
How well does this clear up acne?

Sephora