boscia Clear Complexion Treatment uploaded by Aylissa A.boscia Clear Complexion Treatment uploaded by Karissa L.

BY BOSCIA

Highly-effective, lightweight daily treatment gel that helps clear congested skin and prevent future breakouts and blemishes, without irritation.

How to Use:

Apply one to two pumps on a cleansed and toned face AM and PM.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Peg-75, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Citric Acid

Buy on Sephora
  • "This product has been repurchase three times now because it has helped with my problematic skin. I have seen quite a large reduction in my acne since I started using it, and even though I have sensitive skin, it garnered no negative reactions. I love it. I only wish the price point was slightly lower. " in 33 reviews
Cherry J.
I wouldn't recommend this product at all. It's a waste of money and a waste of your time trying to wait for a solution to see the difference in your skin. I wouldn't use it even if it was free . I used it an shave a chance for at least one week . U used it every night before bed with a moisturizer. The first time it made my face all red. I thought well products you have to give it some time for and the redness was probably from because of my skin being sensitive . Well after one week . Instead of clearing my skin out. I broke out even more so no . I definitely wouldn't recommend this.
autumn g.
Parkersburg, WV
LOVE THIS! This is an important step in my skincare routine, I will not go without this cleanser. I have super dry skin, and I was afraid to try at first. It has consistently helped clear up breakouts and has minimized my pores. I recommend for all skin types, including sensitive skin! I think the price is a little steep at $28 for 5 oz, but a little foam goes a long way. Therefore, you can make it worth your dollar if you use it accordingly. I will never not recommend this product!
Teagan P.
Springdale, AR
LOVE this product. I don’t have ridiculously sensitive skin, but I am prone to breakouts when stressed or the weather changes rapidly. This solves all my problems and leaves my skin looking glowing and refreshed. A little bit goes a long way as well. I also like that it is an all natural product so I feel good about what I’m putting on my skin!
Saher J.
Sterling, VA
This product isn’t bad at all. It does what it’s suppose to do but it’s really all about preference. If you’re looking to try something new then i would recommend trying this product out, my only concern is the price point and for something I plan on using pretty often it doesn’t really last long.
Cheryl B.
Laredo
This stuff is the most amazing mask that I have ever tried!!! In use it regularly, two times per week. It helps keep my skin looking clear since I do have acne prone skin. Not only that but I have really oily skin and this mask help reduce all that oil! Absolutely love it and 100% would recommend!
Marianne Z.
I used this when I was in high school - it’s very gentle and you can’t feel it working like other treatments. It helped with small bumps but not really with pimples. I have since found a better replacement - the dermalogica overnight clearing gel.
Dominic L.
plano, TX
A good spot treatment for someone who likes to stay with more of a natural brand. It worked for me. I'm not sure I would repurchase having think I feel work better. But for someone who uses natural this is a great spot treatment.
Maya R.
Los Angeles
Very nice formula, really does what it says on the bottle! For the price it is definetly worth every penny! Gentle on skin harsh on problem areas ! Would definetly recommend! I have dry skin and it did not dry me out.
Gabi K.
Fantastic face mask! Great smell and leaves skin fresh and glowing! I would recommend using it to anyone who has combination, dry, or oily skin since it does a wonderful cleanse without causing irritation or breakouts. Love it, and I continue to use it every day!
MOLLY B.
Beverly, MA
I like this product but i don’t think that it helped my acne all too much, it most definetely helped clear some acne but not all of it and I think there are more effective products to totally clear and clean the skin fully.