boscia Clear Complexion Tonic uploaded by Shakeya W.boscia Clear Complexion Tonic uploaded by Laura R.boscia Clear Complexion Tonic uploaded by Emilia B.

BY BOSCIA

A soothing tonic that gently clarifies, purifies, and refines pores to maintain a clear complexion, without irritation. Formulated specifically for active blemish-prone skin

How to Use:

Mist directly onto face and neck. Use AM and PM after cleansing.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Leaf Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract, Solanum Melongena (Eggplant) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Flower Extract, Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Extract, Octimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Curcuma Longa (Tumeric) Root Extract, Gardenia Florida Flower Extract, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Extract, Amino Esters-1, Serine, Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Pearl Powder, Caprylyl Glycol

boscia Clear Complexion Tonic
  • "I really liked this face mist! But I'm easy to please when it comes to hydrating toners. It smelled good and was alcohol free but, for a "clearing" face mist I don't think it really made much of a difference with my acne." in 3 reviews
Laura R.
Spokane Vly, WA
I first opened this brand and I already love. I have a combined skin and this tonic is great for me. I use it after I remove the makeup. I wipe my face and just splash. After I put a cream. It works great for my face. I recommend for those who have combined or oily skin. boscia Clear Complexion Tonic
Emily B.
Appleton
This product was fine. It didn’t wow me but it kept my skin even. I feel like it did it’s job. It’s a spray on so if you really need a quick routine this is a good choice I really prefer to pour on a cotton ball and swab over my face. Doing it that way pick up the last bits of debris off your face. I have sense decided to try something new.
Marina R.
This is a nice product. I’m not sure if it helped with my acne as much as I would’ve liked, but it helped minimize my pores a lot! If you have light to mild acne, I’m sure this would work for you. And I do really enjoy spray toners, they’re really convenient!
Arlene T.
Leaves the skin very refreshing. It does its job by taking off any makeup that I was not able to take off with the cleanser. It does leave the skin a bit dry though so I would recommend using a moisturizer.
Reilly C.
Kenton
This toner is so refreshing and leaves my skin with that "squeaky clean" feeling that I love. I am not sure how much it truly does for acne however. I still use this product daily but once it runs out I think I will try something different!
Jordan M.
Murfreesboro, TN
I have used several toners and since I have such sensitive skin , I could never find one that didn’t burn my skin and/or cause breakouts. This one changed all of that! Sometimes it’s so hydrating that I don’t even need moisturizer. My pores always look smaller after using it and I feel like my acne doesn’t flare up as much now.
Nitisha S.
East Prairie, MO
I can’t live without this toner spray. I purchased it with the boscia face wash and have since moved on from it but I will continue using this forever. I love that it’s such a light mist and it works wonders for my skin. One bottle will last forever also.
Mandy C.
West Allis, WI
This tonic is SO refreshing!! I definitely use way more than you need to, but i love the way it makes your skin feel. Especially after a nice, hot shower. Boscia is a classic skincare brand, so it’s very trustworthy with your skin.
Nikki H.
Aurora, IL
I really feel like this product has made a difference on my skin. I get a lot of redness and irritation on my sensitive skin and I think this has made a difference. Sometimes tonics and toners that are similar to this will just irritate my skin further, but this one actually calms my skin as well. I think the price is worth since it is a large bottle and it works for me!
Ryan G.
Norman, OK
Mostly I was looking for a toner that was alcohol free and wouldn't strip my skin of every nutrient it's ever had. This toner does all that, and has improved my skin's texture and evenness of color.