BeautyFaceFacial Skincareboscia
Clear Complexion Moisturizer

boscia Clear Complexion Moisturizer

A treatment moisturizer that provides essential lightweight hydration, absorbs excess oil, and helps clear and prevent breakouts. Formulated specifically for active blemish-prone skin.

How to Use :

Apply 2-3 pumps AM and PM on cleansed and toned face.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Diisobutyl Adipate, Pentylene Glycol, Silica, Cellulose, Isopropyl Myristate, Steareth-2, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Leaf Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Sasa Kurilensis Water, Pinus Pinaster Bark Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Squalane, Alanyl Glutamine, Lactic Acid, Beta-sitosterol, Glycerin, Diglycerin, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 60, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Steareth-21, Decylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Sclerotium Gum, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Alumina

how do I get to try out free samples of products
Start your review of boscia Clear Complexion Moisturizer!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Very good basic gentle moisturizer for year round use. I have really sensitive skin and this product doesn't irritate my skin at all in reviews
I do love how moisturizing this product is, I have very dry skin and this makes it super soft and a great glow to my skin and definitely moisturizes it in reviews
Janelle A.
Beverly Hills, CA
Not my favorite moisturizer as i dont find it rich enough but this is a perfect light product if youre looking for something easy and light. Seems like a great product under make up but I prefer something heavier and dewy. I do love this brand tho.
Leslie J.
I think this is a wonderful product for those who strive for something natural, effective, and sensitive to the skin. It's not sticky, offensive-smelling, it absorbs fast, and it works well to clear acne. Would buy again.
Ashley V.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love Boscia products. I like their black charcoal moisturizer over this, but wanted to try something new! Does its job, it’s lightweight, doesn’t seem to hold moisture to my skin as well as their black charcoal moisturizer does.
Jelmarie M.
Bloomfield , CT
One of my favorite face moisturizer. I bave extremely oily skin and prone to acne. This clears it all up and it keeps my face looking oily by the end of the day. Great as a primer too.
Kayli L.
North Branch, MN
Hydrated my skin but doesn’t clog my pores or make my skin greasy. Very light weight. It absorbs quickly, but keeps my skin hydrated and my skin stays soft. This is my first time purchasing this product! Not sure if it will be a product I will repurchase.
Jacob A.
Silver Grove, KY
This is an all natural, light weight moisturiser that stays with you throughout the day. When paired with the Boscia Cleanser, your face will begin to feel light and fresh throughout the day.
Holly R.
Davenport, IA
I really liked this moisturizer! It left me nice and oil free all day, and I tend to have an oily face. It felt very nice and light on my face, and did not feel like a film or very sticky at all! Once it was rubbed in, it was clear. It left my complexion looking very wonderful. I love this moisturizer and I just ran out, so it time to get some more!!
jules W.
North Olmsted, OH
This is a really great moisturizer. You can use it once to twice daily without having your skin feel like there's a heavy cream on it it definitely absorbs very well. It definitely helps keep your skin hydrated prevents those dry flaky areas
Tara S.
Sedalia, MO
My favorite moisturizer!! I use the whole line ( cleanser, toner, etc..) and it is the only thing I have found that helps keep my skin under control. The price might seem a little high for the amount of product but it lasts a while and it well worth it.
Sheyla L.
Not too chemical smelling. Smooth and leave you feeling refreshed and squeaky clean. I like it