BY BOSCIA

A lightweight hydrator for all skin types, especially blemish-prone skin. Achieve essential hydration while keeping pores clear. This daily essential promotes complexion clarity and won't cause irritation. A dose of Sasa kurilensis water (bamboo extract) helps control excess oil while willow bark, a natural beta hydroxy acid, refines the look of pores. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan This product is 100 percent preservative free and safe for sensitive skin.

Buy on Sephora
Abigail B.
Madison
When I first saw the Boscia clear complex moisturizer I thought it would be perfect for me.  I have combo to oily skin with occasional acne and light scarring.  I wanted a moisturizer that was light enough to not make me more oily but still moisturize well for my dry areas. It made my skin feel extremely greasy and was over priced. I would not recommend this product to anyone.
Cora W.
Maysville , MO
I really didn’t see a difference in my skin and the exfoliant got stuck to my tiny hairs on my face. I had to rub pretty hard to get it off my cheeks. I have sensitive skin this worked well, but it was hard to tell with my red cheeks from trying to get the exfoliant out of my hair.
Ava J.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a great moisturizer. Prior to this I had been using the Clinique moisturizer, but with my sensitive skin I needed something that would keep my skin balanced and this did the trick. My skin has been consistent since I started using this moisturizer as part of my routine.
Jessica O.
great product coming from a great brand. i absolutely love this product. i have added it into my collection and i am so happy i did! the prices are fair. the quality is so amazing. i definitely recommend anyone to try this! and i'll definitely be buying it again!
Rhea R.
Columbus, OH
This is such a nice moisturizer for any skin type. It’s a very light moisturizer that feels refreshing and moisturizer the skin without being too heavy. I like it for a morning moisturizer and something heavier at night to really help my skin.
Jen B.
I thought it was ok. I don’t usually have to much need for this type of product. I felt it dried the out the problem areas, but they didn’t seem to go away in any less time. I wouldn’t use this product again. I would try a other product
Cassandra N.
Plymouth, MA
This is a great moisturizer! Most days I use a simple jojoba oil as a moisturizer but on days when I need a smooth make-up application or am particularly oily and don't want that oily sheen, I skip the jojoba and use this.

My skin feels supple and soft with a matte finish. It smells good and is rapidly absorbed. Make-up goes on smoothly over it. It has never upset my skin or caused any adverse reactions. I do see a brightness in my tone after using this. I will definitely repurchase.
Sara L.
Washington, DC
Loved the boscia clear complexion line. Smells awful just like the rest of the products in this line, but that’s not a complete downside. Isn’t as moisturizing as I’d like it to be, made my skin feel a little dry afterwards.
Liza G.
browns summit, NC
I love boscia products they work effectively and do not irritate my sensitive eczema prone skin. I have fallen in love with this brand and this moisturizer is the bomb it leaves my skin feeling smooth and hydrated but not weighed down.
brianna p.
Detroit , MI
I really loved how smooth it had my face feeling afterward great product they are a really great company to invest but the product had a down size about it the smooth feeling didn’t last for a while but overall still great 👍👌🏾