BY BOSCIA

A treatment moisturizer that provides essential lightweight hydration, absorbs excess oil, and helps clear and prevent breakouts. Formulated specifically for active blemish-prone skin.

How to Use :

Apply 2-3 pumps AM and PM on cleansed and toned face.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Diisobutyl Adipate, Pentylene Glycol, Silica, Cellulose, Isopropyl Myristate, Steareth-2, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Leaf Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Sasa Kurilensis Water, Pinus Pinaster Bark Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Squalane, Alanyl Glutamine, Lactic Acid, Beta-sitosterol, Glycerin, Diglycerin, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 60, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Steareth-21, Decylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Sclerotium Gum, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Alumina

• how do I get to try out free samples of products1 Answers
boscia Clear Complexion Moisturizer
  • "Very good basic gentle moisturizer for year round use. I have really sensitive skin and this product doesn't irritate my skin at all " in 32 reviews
  • "I do love how moisturizing this product is, I have very dry skin and this makes it super soft and a great glow to my skin and definitely moisturizes it " in 25 reviews
Holly R.
Morgantown, WV
I really liked this moisturizer! It left me nice and oil free all day, and I tend to have an oily face. It felt very nice and light on my face, and did not feel like a film or very sticky at all! Once it was rubbed in, it was clear. It left my complexion looking very wonderful. I love this moisturizer and I just ran out, so it time to get some more!!
Ava J.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a great moisturizer. Prior to this I had been using the Clinique moisturizer, but with my sensitive skin I needed something that would keep my skin balanced and this did the trick. My skin has been consistent since I started using this moisturizer as part of my routine.
Rosa R.
Cypress, TX
The formula is softly tinted to impart some color, making its coverage greater than "sheer" but still very natural-looking; you literally cannot overdo the color (we tried). L'Oreal describes it as a volumizing mascara, and although it doesn't necessarily thicken brows, it adds a tiny bit of fullness and sets to a long-wearing, non-sticky finish.
Amanda W.
Beavercreek, OR
I like this moisturizer but it is not my favorite. It feels nice when putting in on at night but I don’t think it lasts though out the night. It is gentle on my skin and I do recommend people to try this product.
Tara S.
Sedalia, MO
My favorite moisturizer!! I use the whole line ( cleanser, toner, etc..) and it is the only thing I have found that helps keep my skin under control. The price might seem a little high for the amount of product but it lasts a while and it well worth it.
KC C.
Virginia Beach
I love this product. I can’t put words together but it really suits to my liking and to my skin. It makes my skin look less tired and dull. Perfect for winter weather when you feel dry.
Cora W.
Maysville , MO
I really didn’t see a difference in my skin and the exfoliant got stuck to my tiny hairs on my face. I had to rub pretty hard to get it off my cheeks. I have sensitive skin this worked well, but it was hard to tell with my red cheeks from trying to get the exfoliant out of my hair.
Janelle A.
Beverly Hills, CA
Not my favorite moisturizer as i dont find it rich enough but this is a perfect light product if youre looking for something easy and light. Seems like a great product under make up but I prefer something heavier and dewy. I do love this brand tho.
Berta T.
Oklahoma City, OK
I tried this product out, another sample received, and while it made my skin feel amazing, I didn’t notice any clearing of the skin. Like, my skin looked exactly the same after using it for about 2 weeks. Maybe you have to use it for much longer.
jules W.
North Olmsted, OH
This is a really great moisturizer. You can use it once to twice daily without having your skin feel like there's a heavy cream on it it definitely absorbs very well. It definitely helps keep your skin hydrated prevents those dry flaky areas
how do I get to try out free samples of products