BY BOSCIA

A lightweight hydrator for all skin types, especially blemish-prone skin. Achieve essential hydration while keeping pores clear. This daily essential promotes complexion clarity and won't cause irritation. A dose of Sasa kurilensis water (bamboo extract) helps control excess oil while willow bark, a natural beta hydroxy acid, refines the look of pores. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan This product is 100 percent preservative free and safe for sensitive skin.

Buy on Sephora
Taneisha P.
Pineville
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing product! After using this, my skin was very refreshed and moisturized. I also noticed a difference in my redness. The packaging is perfect. It’s very gentle on skin. I would recommend this to my friends!
Brielle F.
Nashville
Moisturizing miracle right here! It leaves your skin feeling refreshed and not gooey. Extremely portable so you can take it wherever. It is definitely worth your money. I would buy this again.
Madison B.
Searcy
The only problem I have with this moisturizer is that there isn’t more of it in the tube! It goes on so nicely and when used with other boscia products it’s exactly what your skin needs. I will definitely be back to sephora to purchase more of this and check out some of boscia’s other moisturizing products.
Tara S.
Sedalia, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite moisturizer!! I use the whole line ( cleanser, toner, etc..) and it is the only thing I have found that helps keep my skin under control. The price might seem a little high for the amount of product but it lasts a while and it well worth it.
Lindsey W.
Meridian, MS
Feels so soft on my skin, which is very dry. It is not greasy, but just enough moisturizing. I got a sample in my ipsy so I'm not sure about how much it costs. I will check into it when my sample is gone & possibly purchase as my regular moisturizer.
Fanta D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a dark skin African American female with a lot of dark spots so I have been looking for a product to help me even my skin tone for the longest! After getting referred to this product by a worker at Sephora, I figured I would give it a try. I immediately used this product after cleaning my face every morning and night for two weeks and saw a noticeable difference. This product is lightweight and has a great smell too! Does not make my face feel extra heavy or extra oily
Hannah O.
Spring Hill, TN
I really enjoyed this moisturizer! It did a great job of moisturizing my combo skin. It went really well under makeup and did a GREAT job of keeping my acne prone skin under control. I would strongly recommend this! The only downside is that it runs out quickly if you are using it morning and night. But, it's worth it.
Charlie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This moisturizer works great. It doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy or like I'm needing more hydration. Doesn't feel cakey and I am able to apply my makeup right after application, whereas some moisturizers I have to let dry for a little longer. Great for combination skin, product lasted a good amount of time for me as well, a few months.
Abbey E.
Saint Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was recommended this by a employee at sephora when my favorite tatcha moisturizer was out. I first was intrigued by the lower price point compared to the tatcha and she said it would have the same results! I'm overall impressed with the moisturizer. It doesn't break my out at all (which is something I'm REALLY prone to!) Sometimes it doesn't feel moisturizing enough which is why I am giving it four stars instead of five. At night I need something a little more moisturizing, but I love this for the day under makeup!
Shahrazad S.
This is one of my favorite moisturizers!! I have dry skin all year round this moisturizer is my go to! I use it after cleansing my face and before putting on my foundation.. it doesn't make your skin feel oily at all. I love Boscia, I feel that boscia products are always amazing.. But I have to say this is one of my favorite products! I also use the boscia facial cleanser (rose/pink) to wash off all my makeup.. it's perfect if you have sensitive eyes.